main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Paying the Cost of Being a Jedi (Obi-Wan AU) Completed April 8, 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aunecah_Skywalker, Apr 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    Very good short! I'm glad you posted the rest of it today. :D Lots of action, a good insight into BH's mind... You ended on a cliffy, though. Part of me can't help but hope the unnamed "Master" who accepts Obi-Wan in Mace.

Thanks for an interesting story with a happy (so far!) ending.

2. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    I am happy that Obi-Wan didn't allow Melna to escape!

Who is the "master"? I hope, Qui-Gon Jinn again; who else would the Force allow? If I understood correctly, Obi-Wan can see only in black and white and that too, with the help of the "device". I hope someday, in some sequel, he gets his complete eyesight back.

So, sequel soon?

3. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    It is actually Qui-Gon Jinn; I thought it was fairly obvious since I did write that Qui-Gon thought kicking Obi-Wan away was a mistake. Guess I should have made it more obvious. [face_blush]

A sequel will be coming soon, but there's this idea that I got for another stoy that's just screaming to be written. So this one's sequel's going to come after that story's done, I think. :)

Wow, I'm just piling 'fics up on my account. [face_shocked] 8-}

Aunecah

4. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    awwwwwwww

5. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Glad to see that Obi-Wan has some vision back but green...I agree that black and white would be better than green!
    And I hope his headaches go away. If they showed up while he was in battle again, that might mean someone's life.

Will look forward to the sequel!!

6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Bravo Bravo I can't believe I missed all that!!

Great job!

7. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    Yeah, you were pretty obvious. It's just that, the more fanfics I read here, the more I suspect any obvious conclusion. Sorry.

8. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    I liked it!

It was beautiful!!

Well done Goddess Skywalker!!

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.