main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Before - Legends Paying the Cost of Being a Jedi (Obi-Wan AU) Completed April 8, 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aunecah_Skywalker, Apr 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    Very good short! I'm glad you posted the rest of it today. :D Lots of action, a good insight into BH's mind... You ended on a cliffy, though. Part of me can't help but hope the unnamed "Master" who accepts Obi-Wan in Mace.

Thanks for an interesting story with a happy (so far!) ending.

2. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    I am happy that Obi-Wan didn't allow Melna to escape!

Who is the "master"? I hope, Qui-Gon Jinn again; who else would the Force allow? If I understood correctly, Obi-Wan can see only in black and white and that too, with the help of the "device". I hope someday, in some sequel, he gets his complete eyesight back.

So, sequel soon?

3. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    It is actually Qui-Gon Jinn; I thought it was fairly obvious since I did write that Qui-Gon thought kicking Obi-Wan away was a mistake. Guess I should have made it more obvious. [face_blush]

A sequel will be coming soon, but there's this idea that I got for another stoy that's just screaming to be written. So this one's sequel's going to come after that story's done, I think. :)

Wow, I'm just piling 'fics up on my account. [face_shocked] 8-}

Aunecah

4. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    awwwwwwww

5. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Glad to see that Obi-Wan has some vision back but green...I agree that black and white would be better than green!
    And I hope his headaches go away. If they showed up while he was in battle again, that might mean someone's life.

Will look forward to the sequel!!

6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Bravo Bravo I can't believe I missed all that!!

Great job!

7. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    Yeah, you were pretty obvious. It's just that, the more fanfics I read here, the more I suspect any obvious conclusion. Sorry.

8. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    I liked it!

It was beautiful!!

Well done Goddess Skywalker!!

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.