main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA PC Games

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi Daniel, May 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Anyone have any ideas when Star Wars Starfighter will be coming to PC?

2. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    Last I heard, it isn't... :(

3. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Yeah, I didnt think it was either...

4. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I didn't think it was but I recently heard that it actually is. It will probably be a console arcade style game anyway so I'm not too fussed about it.

5. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Well when when I bought Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds there was a sheet of paper advertising Star Wars: Starfighter and it says at the bottom, COMING SOON TO PC so I was just wanting to know if anyone knew.

I saw a video of the new Westwood game, Command and Conquer Rengade today. Looks pretty good for what I saw. I got my new Logitech Joystick today as well and has anyone played the game called The Moon Project?

6. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Star Wars: Starfighter has gone Gold on PC. It's arriving in Stores shortly.

7. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Jedi Outcast is looking more impressive by the second. They just released the official website and its slated for a March release, fingers crossed. Check it out:

Jedi Outcast Website

8. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Just letting you gamers know that Star Wars: Starfighter has been released on PC.

9. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    BIG NEWS FOR GAMERS

Lucasarts have announced that there will be an expansion set for Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds called Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns. It includes 2 new Civilizations and 14 new campaigns that are Episode 2 related.

10. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I had a sneaking suspicion they might release an expansion for it when Episode II came out. A good thing since I've almost finished all the campaigns now. :)

11. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Allied Assault is a pretty good game, anyone played it yet?

12. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    I got it just before my comp died...

played it a bit at a lan.. great multiplayer

13. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I played Allied Assault yesterday at Bunbury Harvey Norman and I must say it's one brilliant game. Excellent graphics, gamplay and very realistic but very hard.

Also Lucasarts.com have released concept art for Star Wars: Battlegrounds Clones Campaigns if any of you are interested.

14. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Any movie spoilers in the concept art? If so, I'll wait.

15. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Well there are spoilers that include Episode 2 vehicles and characters designs.

16. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I'd assume that it has new races too, kinda like the gungans, federation and naboo in the original game. If those races are from AOTC then that might be a spoiler as well. I have no idea what if any new races there'll be in AOTC but I assume there probably will be.

17. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Allied Assault definately has the BEST single player that I have experience since halflife. Multiplayer is suppose to be pretty awesome to, I'll have to wait till I link it.

18. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    Run the multiplayer maps... They're actually decent size with plenty of hidy-holes etc..

Whens the next lan?

also, been playing this online.. its small, theres lots of ruthless ppl who will try and take u over when you start up business.. Yes thats right its Netropoplis

If anyone else decides to play this game, Im in Port Hedland (the online town anyhow ;) ) come and I can try and protect u while u build up..

19. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Is any gamer here interested in Westwoods latest game Renegade?

20. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    Command & Conquer - Renegade Playable Demo

Still downloading it myself, its 93mb :( thats taking a while... I dont like the look of the game though, Im just checking it out anyway...

Edit: Also, Grand Theft Auto 3 (For PS2) has been re-released.. Anyone who got a copy before it was banned would have a rare release of the game.. They cut out the being able to use your hard earned cash on streetwalkers and several other lude features... Never mind.. Game still looks VERY good..

21. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Today a guy at Electronics Boutique was telling me that Jedi Knight 2 is meant to come out on 1st March, though they think it may be available a few days bfore that.

22. Sheriff_Woody

Sheriff_Woody Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2002
    Wow!
    That soon? I didnt think it would be out for ages...

23. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    Cool, I want that game ;)

Oh yeah, I watched that Halo video.. (took all last night to download)
    OFFICIAL OPINION: KICK@RSE!!! Graphics are awsome (even though the vid is of the x-box version, its still gonna be almost the same for pc).. I recommend u watch that vid.. (smaller version HERE same vid, just smaller size (30mb)

Also, Saw a stargate mod for quake3 today.. looks interesting.. ;)

24. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    LucasArts.com have released the System Requirements for Jedi Knight 2. I can run it once I get my new Video card. (I hope it works, I wanna play Jedi Knight 2 so much)

Halo is looking very good for PC. It's taking it's time being released on PC.

25. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Harvey Normans Website has Jedi Knight 2 listed to buy right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.