Tucson PDS nursing home visit 12-11 10:30am-12pm

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by firstsonofsolo, Oct 17, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. _Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, as usual, my weekday life is totally forgotten during the weekdays. What that means is that all of the responsibilities that need to be done on the weekend that I get on the weekdays don't happen. What that means is I forgot to go shopping for my wishes. What that means is that I will have to do them during the week.

Anyhow, Ill try to have the wishes by Thursday, and we'll work something out Chris as to getting them to you. Good Luck today everybody!
  2. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4

Mike, Jake and I are going to the Mall on Tuesday evening if you want us to take them that soon. If not and you need the time I can probably finagle a way to get them to Chris's house on wed night, I know you said thursday.. I could do it on thursday but Chris told me to get the one's Jake and I have to him by Wed. So whatever works for you and Chris, Jake and I can help ya out on getting them to Chris.
  3. 14of3amberofborg Jedi Knight

star 1
  4. _Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    I dropped them off at the mall today, and the other employees said he was going to be in later on, so hopefully they got to him.
  5. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    I finally got around to uploading the pics to the photobucket site. Sorry for the delay, the light parade pics will be next. Damian, is there any way to attatch the video to our websight?
  6. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Good question, I've not done (imbed video) that in many years... I'll have to look into it.
  7. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Since this was bumped up I might as well drop the bomb that PDS has asked us to return!!!!
  8. _Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know how to embed video in HTML. PM me for details if u want...
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby