Rocky M, NC Peacekeeper 2

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_Windu, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Let's try this one more time. And I apologize Riff for before.
    And here I will start out by saying this for each person I have gotten to know:

Entropy: You're pretty outspoken, which CAN be a good quality at times, and I enjoy listening to your opinions.

Lodreh: Your honest, and sometimes brutal criticism is needed at certain times. It's good to tell people exactly what they need to hear.

Riff: I don't personally know you all that well, but from what I can gather, Family seems to be at the Top of your List; that's very admirable.

Joe-Da: Your unbias is appreciated.
    Eddie: You paying for my meal was cool enough, and thanks again.

Mordtat: Hmph. We've been friends for a good seven years. And I'm not about to get into something so stupid and trivial as a wrestling affair to mess things up. I'm above that. I just desire your friendship. And thanks for having my back in the past.

There, now that's what I was TRYING to do before. Follow my lead, people. Please.
  2. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Forgot about Kazuma: You're a nutcase, but your loyalty as a friend astounds me. We've been through some stuff together, and I'd like to think I'm a good friend *sniffle*.

And to Drakkor *laughing*: I won't try to give your true identity away, but it'll only be a matter of time, but I'll say this: You and me got a lot in common, and I like it that you can come to me for advice on girls and high school drama. I like to think I made some sort of impact on your life.

There, I've spoken my peace. Let's all be cordial.
  3. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Good to see you doing this again Shindo. I think my feelings are pretty clear in your first attempt. I havent known any of this group long, but I will make an attempt to follow Shindo's lead.

Riff: I relate to the best via being a father and closest in age, and he's just a genuinly nice guy.

Entropy: SCARY smart and I mean that as a compliment.

Lodreh: Theres a reason he never takes off his shades. ;)

Joe:Is as quick-witted a person as I have ever met.

Mordtat: Wont back down for what he beleives and whether you agree with him or not, he has to be respected for that.

Shindo: Havent been around you enough yet to catch any "vibes" but you seem like an ok guy. And your very welcome about the food. No way were you two gonna miss out on the fun over a few dollars.
  4. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    I will try to be as eloquent and insightful as those before me...

Riff: Willing to go out of his way for you. Nice and honest.

Entropy: Always willing to listen and offer advise. Fun and insightful.

Joe-Da: I admire Joe-da's creative drive. Quick wit and humorous.

Eddie-wan: Willing to try new things (Blue Milk) and offer and perspective on hard hitting issues. Straight shooter and modest.

Shindo: Willing to please... Out-spoken and comes with sound effects.

Mordtat: Willing to fight for your beliefs. Confrontational and confident (perhaps too confident eh?)

and me Lod-Reh: Willing to drink anyone under the table. Chauvinist and Elitist.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  5. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm tired and it's past my bedtime. I'll add my two cents in the morning.
  6. Mordtat Force Ghost

star 3
    Entropy: You are a cool dude in my book. I find your stories a load of fun and great at parties. I also enjoy the time we spend together in D&D, you have been the only person who I have to give it my all to be around, and for that I thank you.

Lodreh: You have been the best of friends. There is not one soul that I would trade yours for, no matter how dark yours is. You are my sanity when I start to lose it. Friends like you are far and few between, ask of me anything. I even will bury the bodies you need taken care of.

Riff: I don't hate you. I think your views are often one sided but I think you try your best to live the way you feel is morally right. For that I respect you and value your friendship. I know we pick on each other a lot but its all in jest. Just like Entropy and Lod-reh, I would do anything to help you.

Joe-Da: I do not think people appreciate you as they should. You are a very intelligent person and your humor at times is strange but can break the ice in any heat wave. You?re an awesome dude and I will gladly call you friend.

Eddie: From what I have seen bro, you are a bad mother F....."Shut your mouth" Just like the rest of the guys, ask of me and I would do anything to help you.

Mordtat: I know you better than anyone. We have shared the best times and the worst times. I often hate what you are in my eyes, yet you are the half of me that is often needed when things get bad. You are the side of me that is always on the go and is ready to kick ass and push the pedal to the metal. If it was not for you I would be a wuss and would never stand up for myself and I would be forever scared and unable to recover from the harsh reality of life.

Shindo: I pick on you because I want you to be better. I feel that you could be more than what you are. I do not do the things I do to you out of hate but out of love. You are a great friend whom I wish to see blossom. I honestly feel that you allow yourself to be walked over, and I push you to get you to react to this and stand up for yourself.

Kazuma: I don't hate you. I honestly feel that we have had a bad time in the past. I am tired of our fighting and our back stabbing words. I know the things I say about you and I hear the things you say about me. We are adults its time to let it end.

Drakkor: I respect you more than what your friends and your family gives you credit for. You personally are doing things in your life that will better you and also better others. Though you are in the Navy and the world does not favor them as much as some armed forces, you are a hero and you are doing what 90% of the country is not willing or able to do. You are a hero and you have my respect and friendship. Thank you bro, it is people like you who deserve much, much more.

Shadow_Phires: If you are who I think you are. Please forgive this post. The person whom I am thinking is you, most likely will understand this post. I am sorry for dropping you during our swing dance episode. As for your current boyfriend, I wish you the best with him. I hope you find all the happiness in the world.

Boyfriend: I do not regret what I did to you in football. I do not regret anything in my life other than dating Amanda. However, I am sorry for hurting you. You are considered a friend and I will do anything to help you if you need a hand. Oh, I think I hit you because you beat me with a four move check mate... I was very angry at that... I will like to say, since then I have never lost to that move again, and countless have fallen to it, thanks. Good luck at NCSU and with Shadow.

I wish you all the best. I do not hate anyone, at least not anyone other than Amanda and myself.
  7. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    /breathes much easier, and combs his remaining two hairs in a circle around his head to make it look like he has more strands

Muuuuuuch better. Thank you everyone for just being who you are. I will put in my thoughts tomorrow, like Entropy. I just wanted to thank you all for finally allowing me to go to sleep and get some rest, vs. stirring all night, wondering exactly what the !@#% happened!!! :D

But briefly..

To those I have NOT met yet, I really do look forward to meeting you. Already being friends with anyone in here, makes you a friend of mine, and it also tells me a little something about you. What I gather so far, I like, and I cant wait to get to know you better.

Everyone else... my friends, my fellow Eastern Rimmers, my fellow Star Wars fans.... I appreciate you all. Alot. Things like today are not even a slight dent in the road because of the who you all are, and because we really do gel that good. I really do enjoy it when we have totally new folks coming in to join up with us (perfect example - Eddie-wan) and when they get around us they are immediately excepted for who they are, and feel welcome. That is something no CR, no leader, no head of anything can bring about, that is something that only the people of a team.... a solid group can pull off. You guys make this all so very, very fun. Thank you for that. :D

And with that.... Good night! May the Force be with you all!!!!!!
  8. Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Entropy: You are a cool guy and a good RPer you have an interesting view on things and it is fun to talk with you about them.

Lodreh:.... Uhh.. let me think.... you are interesting and also a lot of fun to listen to your veiws on things.

Riff: dont know you but heard you are cool

Joe-Da: see above

Mordtat:........... Well....... your cool man and when I need to feel good you always seem to make me with your cynisism thats for sure and we can have good intelligent coversations.

Shindo:... i think they already figured out who i really am..... but yeah you are the brother i wanted and didnt get to have.... not that i am trashing my real older brother or anything.

Kazuma:... Well being your brother is hard enough... we have some good times and bad times............... enough said..........
  9. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    Entropy: your words are deep and are worded to the multiple meanings of what one said

Lodreh: you are stong in what you believe

Mordat: perhaps some of biggest conflicts come from our equal levels in stubborn ass. but you have a true heart in what you believe...

Shindo: you are the light heart of these parts, I hate that you become a target so often. some say that what does not kill you makes you stonger, but is it neccisarry to make things hard on you to make you stonger...

Drakkor: I am sincerly proud to have you as a brother in the last year i have seen you blossom and become a real man, who is capable of great discussions that really mean something. you will be missed when you leave for the service, but know that my heart will always be with in what ever you choose.

Eddie: your words are kind to me, and perhaps someday we could meet at some of these gatherings and could have a great time

Riff: you are adamant in trying to keep these boards safe for all, I give you great respect and hope nothing but the best for you in your desires

Joe, Shadow, boyfriend: i will need more time to get to know you, but the good news is i have saved a lot of money by switching FROM geico~!~!
  10. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    *Crying like a little elven girl who caught her parents fornicating in a Hot Spring*-Drakkor, that was...*snilffe* that was touching, man. I hope the Navy takes good care of you.
  11. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    You know, rap music is a good mind easer. I've been digging Busta and Ludacris for the past week or so. And some of their videos are bloody funny.
    Hey, Riff, you listen to any rap music?
  12. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    A long time ago, but not anymore, no...
  13. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Riff: You are the wolf. You are fiercely devoted to your family and friends. It is one of the things I admire most about you.

Lodreh: You are the bear. Beneath a gruff and stoic exterior lies a wise and generous spirit.

Joe-Da: You are the coyote. Some would say you are odd, but I value the fact that you constantly seem to be challenging us to question our words and deeds...and you make me laugh.

Mordtat: You are the bull. In a lot of ways, you are perplexing to me. You are mass of pride, aggression, and cynicism combined with innocence, compassion, and nobility. Your best trait is your compassion, your worst is that you often act before considering the consequences.

Shindo: You are the monkey. You always seem to entertain those around you. Your best traits are your ability to make others laugh and to be able to laugh at yourself.

Eddie: You are the stag. I don?t know you as well as the others, but there is something innately noble about you.

Drakkor: You are the squid...for obvious reasons. Enjoy your time on the Big Gray Boat Cruise line. Just be careful where you whip your wang out.
  14. Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Knight

star 3
    i will be careful as to where i whip out my wang... wont do it in front of any guys or anything.... I am not as daring as Ivellous or anything..... But all of you have had some impact as small as it might have been on my life.......(not including the ones up here i dont know) :)
  15. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    I appreciate the totem reference Entropy... very moving.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  16. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Monkey...I figured as much...*sigh of grief*-Why me?
  17. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
  18. Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Knight

star 3
    you misspelled Bannana.. he might like plantains better...
  19. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Lodreh: I felt it was appropreate.
    Shindo: I felt it was appropreate.
    Joe-da: I felt it was appropreate.
  20. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Lodreh took the words out of my mouth. In my opinion, getting respect from you is extremely flattering. You have a high watermark you hold folks to, and to register on that stick makes me a happy fella. :D

Work is nuts, folks, I am having time to keep up with the posts, but I dont have time to really put anything down here about you guys that I have the time to say. I will have to try to get to it this weekend.

Again, great idea, Shindo. ;)
  21. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Mordtat Force Ghost

star 3
    Too much love for one brother to take.......

I am getting homicidal up in this piece.....
  23. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Feelin' better, Mordtat??
  24. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Bah, give in to the light a little, Mordtat. :)
  25. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Now that I have good indications of who Drakkor and Kuzuma are I'll give my take on them...

Drakkor: You are young yet wise beyond your years. Follow your own path and do not become eclipsed by others.

Kazuma: Emotion can defy reason... It does not matter what anyone thinks of you. "This above all; to thy own self be true."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.