main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC PeaceKeeper

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_Windu, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    [face_tired] time to get up and check the board... What the???

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    You have missed all the fun Joe. Akaria or Mordtat or whomever finally melted down. Entropy and Shindu were about to come to blows, Shindu and Lodreh are going to give us a preview of "The Dual," and we have had appearances by several "new" posters with very dark sideish names. Riff will probably be balder then me when we see him again from pulling his hair out trying to keep the peace. I said it on a different thread and will repeat: The shroud of the dark side has fallen upon the Eastern Rim.

3. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I was about to come to blows with Shindu? Are you sure? I thought that was Shindu and Akaria/Mordtat. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

As for Kazuma_Kuahara, you are Jim's brother, John, correct? I would love to twist your words, but I don't know where to being. :) Therefore, instead, I offer you this insight to consider: It's bad form to air dirty laundry in public. I may be completely off base here, but it seems to me that your problem with Akaria/Mordtat goes far beyond his insensitive comments on the boards today.

4. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Entropy hit the nail on the head. It's alot of OOC stuff that we don't need to be dragging in here anymore, for real.

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    My bad Entropy. Just seemed like it was getting a little tense. Yeah, I was a little lost with some of the other stuff going on today. This isnt the place for open warfare. And, excuse me for being ignorant, but what the hell is OOC?

6. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    No problem. :) I rarely get upset enough to fight over something (verbally or physically). Usually, if I'm challenging someone on something it's to get them to look at things from another point of view, not to anger them.

As for OOC, traditionally, it means "Out of Character." It's a gaming term. I can only assume that Shindo was using the term loosely to mean out of place or off topic. FYI, conversely IC means "In Character".

7. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Although you may have your guess to my RL persona, that will be decided later... I do however, have very strong beliefs about certain subjects. and seing how it has actually been proven scientifically that we all go back to the same mother of JEWISH decent I think that any one impetuous enough to think that genocide versus jews or any other race is a moron. and when it comes down to it, when one whom i consider a retainer ( in the Samurai sense) has his/her honor question or insulted it is nothing short of my duty to respond to such actions and words with that of my own. There are those in life who have many things handed to them on a silver plater then wish for other things, I am reminded of an old riddle... what does a poor man have and a rich man need? nothing my friend, is the answer. when one has had too much handed to them in life then tend to become corrupted by ideals and thoughts that they are better than others. whether that is the case with people here, I cannot judge. For that is not my place to do so. It is the one who was earlier refered to as "a nameless God." and what is funny about that when it came down to writing his name "God" there was still the inheret respect for our creator to capitalize the first letter of his name. hmm ponder on that mordat. words to live by: Humility is the better part of Valor. that means do be able to apologize when wrong, and learn from your mistakes. It takes only a boy to stand up for what he believes in, it takes a real man to be able to go the distance and to admit and apologize when wrong.

8. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    ... Kazuma_Kuahara... ummm, how do I say this... WTF! are you talking about?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

9. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    *Cross Eyed*

"Do we look like the two dumbiest people in the world? Is that why you treat us with such disrespect?"

10. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Ummm, yeah...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

11. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    So your saying that George Bush Jr. is a little boy because he is failing to say we were wrong and I am sorry for putting a butt whoopin on Saddam. He did not have weapons of Mass Destruction.... atleast not that we have found.

I knew he is Bush Jr. (refering to boy) That explains it.

WOOO VOTE FOR BUSH!!!!

12. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    to what are you questioning lodreh? a samurai's retainer or something possibly implied meant not to bue understood at first glance. but through self contemplation should enlighten those who seek to be. in the meaning I am refering to.

13. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    So you are saying you are Samurai or atlest share their same views?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

14. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Kazuma, you seem to be pissed off about something but I HAVE to say this. Man, you would make one HELL of a Jedi with that last post. ;)

15. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Aye learn Yoda-ese in 3 easy lessons! Get yours today!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

16. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    First of all, Saddam was a threat to our country. no doubt about if, even if we haven't found any of the weapons of mass destruction we have found hundred of missle and other weapons that the were not supposed to have and found casing that are used when enriching uranium to make nuclear weapons. which, by far are probable the most mass destructive weapons known to man. also i was very dilligent in watching all of the reports and still and rather up as to what is going on in terms of found or not. there was a series of rockets that the had found that were agains the treaties b/c they used tricks to get around get around the flight limits on a rocket, all they did was make it fly in a circular track and tested it's distance over 30 times that allowable by the treaty.

17. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Yoda for Dummbies, reserve your copy today.

18. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    ... Ummm, right...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

19. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    in a word, yes lodreh. that i do. i do believe many of the teaching of the Hagakure and the Bushido. and you would be surprised as the the biblical relations to them. I do not think my self good enough to be a true samurai, no. but do i try to live as much of the modern equivilant and by the codes and virtues of one, that i do.

20. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Ok... I think you are right in believing you are not good enough... though to be fair most people are not... Bushido is not very Christian though... and the Bible is a very contradictory book... at least the versions I have read...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

21. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Well Kazuma.....

If that was the case then how come we have no real support backing us for being there? How come we have allies removing troops? How come the entire world hates us, yet we are doing the "Right Thing."

Bush is wrong when he stated, they have weapons of mass destruction. He should say we were wrong. However, though we recieved bad intelligence, we did remove a tyrant from political power. That is justification enough. If he says this, then he will not make us look so damn bad in the eyes of the public and we will start to get support because we are no longer lieing.

Better yet I had to anwser a question on my last test that dealt with, Was Bush justified in allowing us to go to war with Iraq. I will post this tomorrow.

22. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    when you complare some simple guidlines as to how you live your life, you might me surprised. i have not read much of the bushido as of this moment, but the hagakure i have read. In both christianity and the way of the samurai, you bow to your "lord", you are compelled to carry a sword (luke 22:36.) the samurai say live every ready to die, christianity live your life for God and you need not fear death for you will have eternal life. and with the samurai they ascend to be with their ancestors, as you do in christianity in a sense. Honor your father and they mother, in the hagakure honor your lord first, then your family and you will be blessed. as with all things in life, interpretation is where the keys to the truth lie. but the only truth that you will find is your own. while i am still researching this and working on more and more it is becoming astounding some of the similarities that are overlooked or chosen not to be interpreted as.

23. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Like I said... The Bible is very contradictory and can say anything you wish... it even condones gay marriage... if you know where to look.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

24. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    the "right thing" and what is right for our nation's best intrests are 2 different things are they not? honestly this was was started for the wrong reasons, but did any good come out of it HELL YEAH. what was this war really for? I'll tell you, it was for our best intrest. to make life easier on us, in 5 years that is. right now we will pay penalties and suffer for it to an extent, a bright side is thought that now unemployment is at it's lowest in like 2 years. but the true benefits of this war won't be felt until 5 years or longer down the road, and the current pres. will say that it is what he is doing. and that is game of politics, lie, cheat, steal, and switch sexual partners more often than well... lets just say his name and let your mind wander "Michael Jackson"...

25. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    My favorite bumper sticker reads:

In rainbow colors
    "With God, anything is Possible."

Heh thats funny....

Thats like saying,
    "Can God create a rock he can't lift."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.