Provo Peach days

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by SkalenFehl, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. SkalenFehl Force Ghost

star 4
    It has been quite a while since I have posted here. As some of you remember, I live in Perry, just south of Brigham City. Saturday we had our Peach Days event which is very big each year with a big parade and one of the biggest annual car shows around. There were about 800 or so classic cars on display from people all over the country. Anyway, the last "float" was a bunch of Star Wars characters; Vader, some Jedi, and I am wondering if, Mike, you and your friends were responsible. I saw a Jedi and he looked at me, and for a moment I wasn't sure if we recongized each other from the BYU symposium, where I modeled one of the Jedi costumes. Not sure. Was that you guys? My son, Jeremy, a tall blonde haired kid say he saw you guys later that evening at a toy store and one of you guys recognized him. Please let me know if you all have activities in my area, Brigham to Ogden. I would be more than happy to help out or participate. Anyway, catch you all later.
  2. Handyman Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings SkalenFehl,

Good to hear from you! Yes, that was us. :D

I was not personally able to make it to the Peach days parade, but there was a small turnout from the Alpine Garrison of the 501st Legion. We do have a few photos posted on our website at AlpineGarrison.com. To view the photos, click on the button at the top of the page labeled "Albums."

If anybody out there is interested in joining the 501st Legion, even if you don't have a costume yet, feel free to visit our website at AlpineGarrison.com, register on our boards, and introduce yourself. Our next appearance is on Friday, September 19, 2003, for the Bingham Creek Library Mars Viewing Party. The Clarke Planetarium is bringing one of their telescopes to the event so we can get a close-up view of the Red Planet. The event is free of charge.

Later,
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.