::Peers through doorway::

Discussion in 'South' started by GrandMoffTarkin, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oooh. So it didn't total the microwave? I really wish I had a working one now. (No, the damaged one I do have was not damaged by weird stuff being put in it!)

Grapes apparently burst and send this sparkly gas out. Someone described it as plasma, but I doubt it's THAT hot. D:
  2. KIRA-SHAY Jedi Master

star 4
    No, my parents realised what was happening and stopped it after a few seconds. They then reprimanded me for being a complete twit... (I would like to point out that I didn't do it deliberately, honest! O:) )

Ooo.. That sounds exciting.. Must try that sometime (or maybe suggest to the Landlord's son that he should to do it... That way I don't get into trouble when the microwave explodes... [face_whistling] [face_devil] )
  3. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oddly, I don't think I believe you about your original intentions... Are you suuuuuuuuuure you didn't do it deliberately?

And yeah. Do suggest it to the Landlord's son. "Oh, I heard that grapes look really cool if you put them in the microwave... O:)"

Actually, I bet someone's done it. I think I'll look on youtube!

Edit: Well I never. It is actually a plasma. Caused by arching electrical currents superheating the grape. Nice! :cool:
  4. KIRA-SHAY Jedi Master

star 4
    O:) Yes... I am just an innocent, naive, individual... Honest![face_whistling] [face_mischief]

Sounds good, must try that next time I see him.... [face_devil]

Really?!? Must swing by YouTube later... [face_whistling]

5. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Innocent", "naive" and "honest" all in the same line?

No way to make me think you're evil than to protest you're innocent so much!
  6. KIRA-SHAY Jedi Master

star 4
    O:) Me? Evil? How dare you suggest such things!:eek: [face_whistling] [face_mischief]
  7. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Quite easily. I just thought "oh, she's protesting too strongly. She's probably so evil she's trying to cover it up" and then I typed it out. Simplicity itself! [face_pedantic_smartass]
  8. KIRA-SHAY Jedi Master

star 4
    I said how *dare* you, not how *did* you![face_equally_pedantic_smartass] :p
  9. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I thought it, then I said it. I didn't really pause to consider it might be dare-worthy, really. :D
  10. KIRA-SHAY Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay! I won a pedantic-ness contest! (First time for everything...) :p :D

And I just realised, didn't you say you never used to post much before? Methinks that problem might have been remedied... :p :D
  11. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes. I never used to realise why people made such a deal about the 1 post per minute thing. Now I do.

Hurrah!

(And me losing a pedantic-ness contest is a first as well. Well done. :p)
  12. KIRA-SHAY Jedi Master

star 4
    Woohoo! I amuse somebody! :D

*Takes apparently well desrved trophy of Pedantic-ness from Tarkin...* :p
  13. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Indeed. Imagine all the productive things I could have done this evening! Instead, I've ranted through (mainly just) three threads for the better half of it!
  14. Paul_Antilles Jedi Knight

star 1
    On a pedanticness front, I saw a sign in a service station games machine (you know the ones with the grapple and furry toys - this one had a PS3 and a Wii too) saying:

"None of the prize's are in there box's, if you win, see duty manager for prize.

Duty Manager"

I was impressed.... [face_sick]
  15. KIRA-SHAY Jedi Master

star 4
    I feel loved *Sniff* :p

Yes, the internet is definately procrastination inducing... And that was just when I was addicted to Facebook... [face_hypnotized]
  16. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    MMRRRRGGHHHHHHHH

I hope you slayed the duty manager there, Paul. At a recent interview, my interviewer said "Ben, you seem pretty laid back. What does annoy you?" And my response was "Incorrectly placed apostrophes".

I've never done any of those facebook/lj/myspace things. I was put off when people started responding to "How are you?" with a link to their journal. :p Have a conversation, dammit, instead of just sending me off to some site!
  17. KIRA-SHAY Jedi Master

star 4
    Paul! You double posted me! :p
    And I so don't get the story... :confused:

Ooo! Facebook's fun! :D (When all your friends aren't off with there new found other halves, anyway... o_O )
    Besides, think I'm a little too talkative to allow anyone to get away with such atroscities as linking to other sites! ;) :D
  18. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Not another one?

Everyone's addicted to facebook these days.
  19. Cobranaconda Force Ghost

star 7
    Only thing addicting about Facebook is that damn World Traveller IQ thing. Can't get near Johanna, Erwin or Beth though. They spend way too much time on it :p
  20. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    That's why I never added it :p
  21. Cobranaconda Force Ghost

star 7
    Meh, I'm sure you'd do fine :p
  22. KIRA-SHAY Jedi Master

star 4
    Have to admit that it has been losing it's appeal recently... It's more fun over here! ;)
  23. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    That's what I like to hear :D
  24. Paul_Antilles Jedi Knight

star 1
    There must be a limit to the amount of fun that can be had from "poking" people. I find it's more fun to actually poke people, you get a more interesting reaction for one thing!
  25. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    I've never "poked" anyone on facebook. Don't see the point.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.