main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Pelts and Skulls: A Hunting RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LuBusVassal, Jun 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuBusVassal

LuBusVassal Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    Allright everyone! I've got an idea. Here we have a hunter's RP. All those critters, creatures, monsters, and other stuff that runs rabid around the planets of the galaxies may not deserve to be hunted, but they will be! Hah. Of course theres a bunch of those big monsters out there that do deserve to die, I.E. those that destroy villages and communication towers and whatever...

Everyone needs to have a weapon to both kill and capture creatures. All plans and traps must be approved by me. Hunts will be distributed and all have an award.

As the GM, I will not have a character and I'll be all those critters that die. Of course, I'll do my best to immitate the characteristics of those critters and try to kill all of you.

Character Sheet:
    Name:
    Species:
    Killing Weapon: (Rifles, pistols, elephant guns...)
    Capturing Weapons: (Nets, darts, clubs o_O)
    Armor:
    Bio: (Optional)

OK! When we have people I'll start a hunt and pick an animal.

2. bountyhunter_42

bountyhunter_42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2003
    Name: Zabe
    Species: Zabrak
    Killing Weapon: Laser Carbine
    Capturing Weapons: Wrist Gun w/built in net
    Armor: Custom White w/black shade
    Bio: (Optional)

3. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    Allright then! When we get a few more then I'll post some hunts. Something good and simple, nothing like a Krayt Dragon, Haha!

4. bountyhunter_42

Mar 30, 2003
    Lol that would be funny to see noobs take on rancors! i do that on swg lol!!!

5. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    Nice idea LuBus. :D

Name:
    Jax Kardon
    Species: Human
    Killing Weapon: Hide-penetrating harpoon, Heavy Blaster rifle
    Capturing Weapons: 20'x20' net projectile, provi serum
    Armor: Heavy Fiber Armor

6. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    OK! I'll just sit around I suppose and wait for more people. I'd like maybe... 6 total. Hopefully. Now, what kind of critters can I think of.

7. ArtisticJedi

ArtisticJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    This looks interesting

"Lets hunt some orc!"
    wait, wrong setting......

Name: Joss Valorium
    Species: Human
    Killing Weapon: Heavy Blaster, Side arms, one old light saber
    Capturing Weapons: old tattered hand made net. ( woven wookie scalps)
    Armor: old mandalorian style armor (no helmet)

8. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    great idea, I might join later.

9. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Character Sheet:

Name: Darashume Ta'grall
    Species: Cyborg/Hapan (Human)
    Killing Weapon: Roto-Blaster Arms (Gatling gun like Blaster)(Has 2 other normal cybernetic arms as well), Hapes Consortium Armory T5000 Terminator Sniper Blaster Rifle
    Capturing Weapons: Hapan Battle Bola, Net Shooters(on the wrists of his normal arms).
    Armor: Body is fully armored with Hapan Battle Armor
    Bio: Darashume was born into a middle class Hapan Family, and when his father died in combat against the Empire in the War that eventually gained Hapan a glorious Imperial-I Star Destroyer for the Hapan Royal Navy 1st Fleet. That, then gained the family government support for as long as it took Darashume to get a military job and support the family, or until his mother got a good job, whichever came first. His mother, concerned for Darashume, got a job quickly, so Darashume did not have to become a soldier. Although that was all for a waste. Darashume honored his father, and his planet, and when he turned 16, he immediately enrolled in the Royal Hapan Marines. He served out a tough battle against pirate raiders that year, and became severely injured, and made a cyborg, he was put into the elite squad called the Cyborg Warriors of Charubah, on Charubah. He excelled through the ranks, and eventually became the leader of that force. He is now a brutal killing machine, who can kill the likes of any animal, or sentient being, without stopping to think.

10. bountyhunter_42

Mar 30, 2003
    sweetness i think we should be able to start now lubus but ur choice!

11. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    ((Hmm, I think we should start, too. Well then. I'll start things up. And Yes, I took the idea from the Mission Terminals from SWG))

There is an outpost on a space station that houses the Pelts and Skulls: Animal Hunting business. There are windows to take jobs and leave jobs. It's very respectful, taking government jobs and such. As it does not take on jobs for Sentient Beings it is not really a Bounty Hunter/Assassin and is therefore left out of the guild. That also means it is also takes on less jobs and less profits than the Bounty Hunter's Guild. But it gets by. The walls are adorned by animal skulls and pelts are hung from the cieling. All cleaned of course. There are three current jobs.

1) Kath Hound Pack. "There is a pack of Kath Hounds that killed a group of children out camping. We would like you to exact revenge."-- Concerned Parents Organization. Dantooine. Reward: 600 Credits.

2) Ronto Skull. "I must make a medicine for a client, but I do not have the proper ingredients. I require a Ronto head." Shaman Rishi. Tattooine. Reward: 800 credits.

3) Mynock Infestation. "There is a section of the station overrun completely with Mynocks. We cannot exterminate them ourselves with ships without damaging the station and they simply eat our suits when we try with Zero-G suits. Must be able to manuver in space freely, and besides, why use tax dollars when we can hire these bozos for half the cost. Huh? Whatya mean it's still on... oh sith." This Very Station. Reward: 1000 credits.

12. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Name: "Chomp Smack Snicker-snack"
    Species: Wiphhid
    Killing Weapon: BowCaster, spears
    Capturing Weapons: Tranq Gun, TaserWhip
    Armor: His own Pelt, and a saddle (you never know when you might capture something rideable)
    Bio: "Snicker-snack" is a veteran big-game hunter. He's bagged Cragian Thumpers and most other prey. He's even built up a reputation outside his species. In spite of his occupation, he has a great love of non-sentient animals, and sometimes prefers them to the sentient ones. When a family put out a bounty on the head of the Pundra they'd handed their infant to (Oh look, isn't he cute? Let's take a picture of it holding our child. AAAAH! He ATE our baby!), instead of hunting the animal, he shot the parents. (Such stupidity should be removed from the gene pool for the good of the species!).

13. ArtisticJedi

Nov 5, 2002
    i like the sound of the ronto job. A nice beginner job, you know to build up tension among the other hunters.

14. bountyhunter_42

Mar 30, 2003
    Zabe had always like children so he was going to head to that mission. "Kath Hounds....hmmm" Zabe thought. 1 ticket to Dantooine. Zabe stood around wondering if any of the other guys were going for these Kath Hounds.

TAG: any other peeps waiting for teh shuttle.

BH_42

15. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Darashume Ta'Grall

Darashume arrived at the shuttle area in his ship, a MandalMotors Starviper. He only went there to greet the hunting pack, and not for the ride. He then bumped into Zabe, who was waiting for everyone to arrive...

"Hello. I assume that you are going for the Kath Hounds in Dantooine, eh? Well, I am too, and my name is Darashume Ta'Grall. I am here, but I'm not taking the shuttle ride... I've got my own ship, and I don't leave home without it..."

TAG :: Zabe

16. bountyhunter_42

Mar 30, 2003
    Zabe

Zabe saw turned and someone came up to him with the name Darashume Ta'Grall and then he said something about his own ship. Then zabe remembered his old ship. The SCE5... "Cool"Zabe said "I used to have my own ship but lost it in a bet." "Those Hutts can be sneeky.." Anyways "Yes i am here for the Kath Hounds" Ive always liked children and i dont like to see them get murdered. So im going to take it out on these hounds. Zabe saw a man appear from a doorway. "Sorry folks the shuttle is out" I apologize for the inconvienence. "Oh well thats just great" How am i gonna get there now???

TAG:Darashume Ta'Grall

OOC: Sorry about the npc control i just want to ride in kev's ship lol!!

17. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    OOC NOTE:

Limited Collateral Damage for all hunts are required, so Do Not simply use your ships to shoot down the monsters. It Ruins the Hunt.

18. Magellan_the_Cat

Jul 21, 2003
    "Concerned Parents Organization, hmph. Sounds like another group using animals to cover their own gross stupidity. I'd better check it out before someone kills animals that don't deserve it." Snickersnack goes to reserve transport, claws scroll through the reservation&bookings directories, only to find the ship fully booked. Frustrated, he goes looking for "non-standard" travel arrangements with the smugglers, tramp freighters, and other ships. He see's someone who just screams "hunter" by his scent and body language.
    "Pardon me, but are you by any chance traveling to Dantoine?

Tag: Zabe

19. bountyhunter_42

Mar 30, 2003
    Zabe turned again and saw yet another hunter. "Yes i am travleing to Dantooine." "Your Going for the hunt i presume?" I think it might be a group and sick minded people trying to cover it all up." "Sick people..."

TAG:Snickersnack

20. Magellan_the_Cat

Jul 21, 2003
    "Sick and foolish people sometimes blame animals to cover their own failings."

21. ArtisticJedi

Nov 5, 2002
    :Steps off the transport and walks over to Zabe and his other fellow hunters.:

"hello all. I see you too are going after the hounds. I'm Joss.
    Did I hear anything about a shuttle being down. Any one here have a ship that we could use?"

22. bountyhunter_42

Mar 30, 2003
    Yes the shuttle is down "temporarily". Dam droids. I dont know about the other ship or not. Wow i didnt think this many people heard about the hunt.

TAG: all people at shuttle

23. Magellan_the_Cat

Jul 21, 2003
    Snickersnack is suddenly shot from behind by a bounty hunter. He falls lifeless to the deck.

"Thish here'zh a legitimate bounty claim, funded by consherned partiezh to the deaths of two of this creature's clientz that he 'imshelf hav murdered. Anyone wanta make shomefing of it?"

Sorry guys, but I just don't have enough time to play this, not as much as I thought I'd have. Good luck, and have fun. Feel free to kill the bounty hunter scum too. :D

24. bountyhunter_42

Mar 30, 2003
    Zabe watched snickersnack fall to the floor as he saw a bounty hunter stand over him. Zabe stood staring at the body then at the bounty hunter. "Zare ish a bounty vor yoo too Zabe." "Ah blow it" Zabe said The bounty hunter shot and skinned Zabe's hair. "Ok thats it" Zabe whipped out his laser carbine and BAMF. "Got him right in the head too." Sweet *vreep doodla twoop* The droid then said " the shuttle is reparied you may now take off to your destinations."

TAG:eek:thers on shuttle

25. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Darashume Ta'Grall :: Shuttle Area

"Well, I guess that means that I won't have to be givin' rides... My ship doesn't carry more than myself anyways... See ya guys later..."

Just as he said that, Darashume went on, to his ship, and started it up, still waiting for the shuttle to take off as well...

TAG :: everyone at the shuttle place...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.