main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Pensacola Fans? (Boonta's Eve coming up!)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by obiwanccna, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obiwanccna

obiwanccna Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2004
    Hello. I am organising the first ever Boonta's Eve celebration in Pensacola.
    H'chu apenkee. Ji ka bazay ya haz niawi poolyee du alaypa du Boonta a Pensakola.

The event starts at 12:00 noon on 10 April, 2009!
    Ya poolyee alaypa a kilin du 1200 di Arua 10, 2009!

Boonta's Eve is the national day for the Huttese People (like Jabba, but that includes anyone who speaks Huttese, or has an affinity for Huttese culture).
    Alaypa du Boonta de ari di markinaya a ya Runa Hattak (Jabba setuka, ichaga bazay runasa rima Hattak, e hinay de tanta Hattak.)

This event is sponsored by HuttNet IT Services, your total repair solution for East Hill computing.
    Bazay poolyee de tanta e HuttNet IT Services, di ji nupa che poolyee de Muga Yuko komputayna.

I plan on having food, non alcoholic beverages, games, and best of all, a place for local fans to gather and mingle about the filmed history of the Galaxy.

Fans of Star Wars:

1. If you have a costume, lightsabre or a collectible you would like to bring, bring or wear it!
    2. If you have a Hutt of any kind feel to bring him as well. It doesn't matter if he is Jabba, Gardulla or just a small lego figure. Bring on the Hutts!
    3. The library is located at 200 W Gregory and Spring Streets.
    4. The celebration starts around noon.
    5. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
    7. Fans are encouraged to work on a constitution of the Pensacola Star Wars Society.
    8. Anyone from the Panhandle is encouraged to attend (that means you, Gulf Breezers!)
    9. I am planning to bring in a referendum ballot for the creation of an "autonomous Huttese self governing entity" as well.
    10. The voting papers I will bring explain the details, but here are a few highlights:
    10a. The referendum is scheduled to take place between 12 noon and 4PM.

Sample voting paper:

VOTING PAPER FOR REFERENDUM ON SELF-DETERMINATION OF NAL HUTTA

Vote by putting a mark in one box only immediately after the answer you choose.
    If both boxes are marked or unmarked the vote will not be counted.
    If you mark the wrong box, return it to the registration desk and request a fresh voting paper.
    After voting, fold the voting paper so that its contents cannot be seen and place it in the ballot box.

[Vote by putting a mark in one box only]

The Proposal: That Nal Hutgta become a self-governing state in free association with the United States of America on the basis of the Constitution and the Treaty.
    [I AGREE WITH THE PROPOSAL]

[I REJECT THE PROPOSAL]

10b. The referendum needs a 2/3rds majority to pass.
    10c. The defacto anthem will be played at the party.
    If you are interested, please send me an email, or PM.

Please, we Pensacolians NEED an association of fans!

To make plans, email me at jorbathehutt@gmail.com or the craigslist address.

Thanks for your support, and Boshuda!

2. Chris Wyman

Chris Wyman Jedi Master star 1

Jul 7, 2008
    Sounds like a blast! Too bad it's not a little closer to Central Florida (7 hours!). The SWGFA will be looking to expand into the outer regions of Florida eventually, so perhaps we'll be able to join forces in the future.

Have a great time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.