main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV People who invented the stupid permit test must meet Lord Vader!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Starr_Saberblade, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I'm 23, and I still don't know how to drive... oh well.

2. Starr_Saberblade

Starr_Saberblade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004
    you really should get on the ball! it wont take you as long as its going to take me...* grumble gumble* oh my dad took me on somemore back roads ( neglcting to tell me I was driving us home form the stoarage place) and some Idot went into MY lane! OMG I thought I was in his at first when I asked my dad he said no he was in mine! I was soooo scared. I moved as far over the the right as I could (in a HUGE truck its not far) and the idot who wasn't paying attion looked up and got into his side of the road.. I was so scared but my dad calmed me down and I drove accross a main road and went home.. so thats the Driving story of the weel LOL sorry to bore you all with it... now I have 1 hour of Driving compleated!

3. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    haha, all of my driving practice was on sunset by the mall (back before it was super crazy over there). I only almost died once.

4. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    hehe, when i was learning to drive clutch i stalled at the corner of sunset and stephanie and everyone honked at me....it sucked....ekrin laughed.

5. Starr_Saberblade

Starr_Saberblade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004
    yeah...I felt like I was gonna it the guy.. I was so freacked out. my dad calmed me down. thoug I have a HUGE truk I'm in and we couldn't have been hurt as bad as the other much smaller car *giggles* I love bubba ( my step mom's name for the truck)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.