main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Perhaps I missed something...

Discussion in 'Literature' started by GavinStrife, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GavinStrife

GavinStrife Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 15, 2005
    Did I miss the part where Luke found out R2 and 3PO belonged to Anakin and Padame at some point, or has he not quite made that connection yet? I checked back in the books and, while he is surprised to see his parents in the hologram, hes not at all surprised that R2 was there and had a connection to them... Did I miss a book somewhere along the way?

2. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    True, Luke or Leia didn't seem to have made that connection yet. Strange, really. Don't they still think that the droids belonged to Captain Antilles and don't know it farther back?

Only, I don't think C-3PO ever showed up in those recordings. Did he?

(hey, is the spoiler period for TUQ over? I don't know this stuff anymore... What was it? A month? Has it been a month? :confused:)

3. Havet_Storm

Havet_Storm Jedi Master star 3

May 19, 2004
    They've been doing that for a while with stuff from the prequels. Like in vector prime they use the word 'Padawan' and use the Padawan training system all of a sudden.

4. Leto II

Leto II Jedi Padawan star 6

Jan 23, 2000
    Over a month. That said, no, can't recall Threepio being in any of Artoo's holograms, least of all the Jedi Temple ones from TUQ.

5. Son_of_the_Suns

Son_of_the_Suns Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    I can't either, and I doubt that's something that will be touched on in the holograms considering it's implied Threepio at least knows that he was built on Tatooine since he calls it his birth planet apparently in Union(just going by hearsay).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.