main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Perhaps today is A Good Day to Die Hard

Discussion in 'Community' started by The2ndQuest , Oct 6, 2012.

1. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    The die hard series has a formula, one small amount of action to introduce the main villain, mc clain, his sidekick and the story line. Then a big one for the rest of the cast or to scare the crap out of a city or nation. Then you get John and the sidekick avoid being killed several times to finally the great event between John and the Villain. In this it seem rushed and the formula was changed. It could have used ten minutes or more of beginning action to introduce us to the cast of characters. Not the way it was done in the movie. At the end of the movie I was waiting for something else to happen.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Papers I read today here in the UK gave it 1 or 2 stars (out of 5). I can wait til it's on satellite - no need to spend cinema money on it.

3. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    I went into this movie with only one expectation: John McClane will shoot bad guys and make stuff blow up. I was not disappointed. I also enjoyed the homage to Hans Gruber's death.