Permanent hiatus

Discussion in 'Charlotte, NC' started by anakin_girl, Jun 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OK, I've said it before but I'm quite serious this time.

I'm bidding adieu to TF.N. It's time.

When I go to bed tonight, I plan to log out of TF.N and not return, for various reasons, the main one being that this isn't the site I once knew and loved, and it has gotten so that it is too painful to be here anymore. I have thought about this for awhile, but a very nasty and hurtful PM from someone in power tonight made the decision for me.

As I just told a friend on AIM, there is something wrong when I dread logging in here--and that dread has been there for awhile, but I hung on, because I remembered what it was like here up until around the time AOTC came out (that's my best guess regarding timing). I should have left when things started going downhill, but I've been hanging on for whatever reason.

There are some good mods here. However, the system itself is flawed.

I don't want to keeping going on about it, but several of you know how to get in touch with me on AIM or by PM on other sites if I seem to be talking in code.

I'm still on Episode3.net and Skywalker Journey. That is where I will be focusing my energies now. You guys are great people and I hope to see you over there.

I'll be PMing Mandy about getting a new CR. I will do whatever I can to help out the FanForce if you need me--James, you have my phone number, and Greg, I'm still on AIM.
  2. DarthNightwing Jedi Master

star 2
    Sorry to hear your problem, Tracey. Don't let the person who hurt you make you leave this for good. Just ignore & move on. Plus, if you leave for good, it make that person win & you should be the one winning. It make you stronger if you just stick around rather than letting someone hurt your feeling. Anyway, just hope this is not permanent. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.