main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Persona

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Penguinator, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Zeppelin

"so original" She shook her head. She lifted a knee and hit the one she held in a choke hard. HE bent over from the pain and she swept his feet from under him and faced O'Shea.
    "O'Shea, you wouldn't shoot me. but, if you're not afraid to shoot me, I have nothing against breaking your gunarm."

TAG:eek:'Shea/whoever else

2. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    O'Shea/London

O'Shea stared at Zeppelin, unblinking.

"I could care less if you died here or not. But this isn't fear - you owe me your life."

He brought the gun up, aimed at her head, and move dit to the side. He pulled the trigger. The bullets flew past, too close for comfort.

"That's a reminder."

The IRA team pulled out, dissappearing into the night. London ran up to Zeppelin, now that the gunfire had stopped. His normally calm face was filled with rage. He was a totally different person.

"Why'd you do that? He could and would've shot you on a whim!" His outburst changed lanes. "And who the hell took my gun? I could've been killed out there! Five bullets! Five freakin' bullets!"

Tag: ALL! PLEASE POST!

3. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    OOC: A day of real-life duties and I miss a gunfight. Sithspit...

[b]IC: Trey Grove[/b]

The gunfire ceased at last, and Trey emitted a painful sigh of relief. He slowly walked around the corner of the mansion to where some of the other detectives stood, fortunately unharmed.

Trey fell to his knees. His legs were getting weaker, and he had no feeling in his right arm. His left hand was pressed against his right shoulder.

"London," he said, hoping it was audible. He removed his hand from his shoulder, revealing a bloodstained jacket and a bloody palm. "They got me. Shoulder." He fell on the concrete sidewalk with a thud, unconscious.

[b]Tag: All[/b]

4. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She turned to the angry man.
    "one-you back off. So he would have shot me-big deal! I've been shot before! two-I didn't take your bloody gun so quit yelling at me! three-get out of my face right now and nobody gets hurt, got it? I knew what I was doing. I am not stupid." She turned back and walked off, whilst swearing under her breath.
    "should have stayed in the music buisness..."

TAG:whoever

5. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    London/Lewis

London was pacing, and he saw Grove, unconcious on the ground. More cruisers and an ambulance were skidding to a stop at the front gates.

"Damn it!"

Lewis and a few other officers were already helping the injured man, and London ran over, helping Grove onto a stretcher. The only other injury was from O'Shea during his escape, and he, too, was en route to the end of the driveway.

Lewis grabbed London's shoulder, spinning him around.

"London, take your medication." His voice was low, and London knew he was angry.

"I'm fine!" he snapped, yanking his arm away. Lewis grabbed hima gain, harder this time.

"Take your medication." Louder this time. Others turned, hearing the confrontation. It was an awkward moment for all.

London took his pills out, and swallowed it, slowly. The change in behaviour was almost instantaneous.

Tag: All

6. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

she heard the exchanged conversation between the two.
    that's so great...yeah..just lovely. She went on past them, trying to ignore it all. This wasn't the first time that her obnoxiousness has gotten her yelled at. She went up onto the stairs and sat quietly on the rail, staring into the sky. It was the dead of night, and completely silent. The stars were magnificent.
    like magic
    The constellations mystefied her. They always did.
    Dippers, Orian's Belt...
    She named them to herself in her head. Most of the things she said stayed in her head.

TAG:whoever

7. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    IC - Anki Jons

Anki watched Zelda. She was a different person than one saw on a regular basis.

She was distracted momentarily by the two men who seemed to be arguing, but refocused on Zelda a few moments later.

Was she naming star? Yes, it looked like she was. Anki decided to interrupt her and see if she could get a conversation out of it.

"The Pleadies sister's are my favorites."

TAG: Zelda

8. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Lewis/London

The medication's effect was swift. London's head drooped a little, regretting his outburst.

"I'm...I'm sorry, okay," he said, sheepishly.

Lewis nodded. A few years ago, the "dark side" of London had popped up, every so often. And every so often, someone got hurt. London had broken arms, beaten criminals, generally pushing the envelope as to what the police could and could not do. He was the ultimate "bad cop", the guy you'd send in to scare the bad guys.

London was unpredicatable back then; Lewis was never sure if he'd go the distance and become a true vigilante. Sent to psychologists for anger management, he was diagnosed with DID, dissosciative identity disorder, literally giving him another persona, not under his concious control.

Huge amounts of therapy and medication helped him regain control. But if those pills ran out - everything would fall apart.

"You feeling okay?" asked Lewis. "You've been pretty...tired, you know?"

London sighed, taking another pill. "I'm doing okay. I might need a break after this case."

Tag: Any, any who overhear the conversation

9. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"constellations remind me of magic. I like them all." She put her arms around her knees and searched the skies.
    "Draco, Pegasus, Leo, Hydra, Cetus, ah..my favorite. Andromeda." She told her, pointing into the sky.
    "Before my brother died, he showed me every last one of the constellations. He was big into Astronomy. He got me liking it, and I've never forgotten any of them. It's my last memories of him." She kept looking towards the universe above.

TAG:Anki

10. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Paramedics

Smith checked the IV drip. Detective Grove was waking up.

"Mr. Grove, you're gonna be okay."

It was, indeed, amazing. The bullet had, indeed, punched a sizeable hole in Grove's shoulder, but had miraculously avoided bones and tendons.

Smith helped the man up. He carefully avoided his shoulder; his arm was held up in a sling, and would need to remain in it for a few days.

"How d'you feel?"

TAG: Grove

Lewis

Lewis nodded at London.

"You need help, you ask for it."

He walked away, following other officers to the getaway scene. The mansion was located, out of the way, at Queen Anne. Of course it would be his luck that the IRA escaped by boat...Lewis turned in anger, walking back up past the parked cars by the gate. A Cadillac had a lone bullet-hole through the front grille.

He walked back up the mansion.

"Gently, you might want to check out your car."

Tag: Gently

11. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: Trey Grove

Trey slowly woke up, feeling a throbbing pain in his shoulder. He wondered where it had come from, but he soon remembered that he was shot there.

His right arm was in a sling, and he had finally regained consciousness.

"How d'you feel?" asked the doctor, assisting him in getting up.

Trey winced as he moved his shoulder a bit the wrong way. It was difficult keeping his eyes open. "Tired," he responded. "What about the others? Are they alright? Was O'Shea caught?"

Tag: Smith

12. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: I've been busy for quite a while and things are settling back down, so could someone give me an update of the story? :p

13. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: IC post/Update right now!

Smith

Smith shook his head.

"The Irish guy? Nah, he got away. IRA, so we're told. London freaked out a little, and Lewis told him something about meds, and..."

Smith snorted a laugh.

"Look at me, rambling on like this. You're good to go, sir."

If one were to listen in on one of the many conversations at the mansion, they'd pick up quite a few tidbits of info. For one, London was almost always hopped up on meds. Another interesting quirk around the mansion was that Zeppelin was off stargazing, and that Gently's car was the vvictim of a gunshot wound.

All in all, the place did not seem like a regular crime scene.

Lewis/Police Officer

Standing by the squadcars, Lewis was steadily losing patience on the radio.

"No; that's out of the question...We don't have anyone to spare right now! No, petty theft is trivial right now-"

Lewis stood, dazed for a moment.

"Sir, is everything alright?" asked an officer.

Lewis turned to him, slowly.

"Get me Grove and London. They're needed down at SeaTac, ASAP."

Tag: Grove

14. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006

So the wound was in vain. Trey didn't like it, but as his brother always said, "An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." He glanced down at his wounded shoulder. O'Shea had shot him, and now it was his turn to return the favor.

He nodded towards the doctor. "Thank you."

With a small bit of difficulty, he rose from the hospital bed and headed to SeaTec.

Tag: London

15. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    IC - Anki Jons

"They are wonderful and it's good that you keep such fond memories."

Anki smiled, but on the inside she felt pity for Zelda and her loss, it was obvious her brother had meant a lot to her.

"I didn't have any siblings and I always wished I did."

TAG: Zelda

16. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"usually friends can act like siblings. My best friend sure did. She was like a twin." She kept looking through the sky.
    "It was like a reflection, me and her both lost our brother within a week of each other. To this day I wonder why." The stars seemed to glow brighter, and the night seemed to grow darker. It provoked thoughts and other memories.

TAG:Anki

17. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    GM approved!

Name: Mark Stoker
    Personality: Cocky, sarcastic, single-minded, self-centred
    Likes: Himself, getting his own way, being proved right, order.
    Dislikes: 'Those damn gung-ho cops', paperwork, other people
    Appearance: Medium height, skinny, black unkempt hair, five o'clock shadow, grey eyes. Has a general air of scruffiness. Wears normal detective-y clothing (trenchcoat, tie, shirt, trousers, etc)
    Armament: Hardly used handgun
    Bio: Mark was born in the suburbs of London, England, and joined the police force straight after he finished school. He joined Internal Affairs a couple of years ago, and has just arrived in America today to investigate the mysterious death of Sir Harold Cheseler. Or rather, to investigate the officers involved. He hates flying.

[b]Mark Stoker[/b] [i]Outside Cheseler Mansion[/i]

The cab drew up outside the police-taped gates that heralded the entrance to the English Ambassador's house. Night had fallen and yet the air around the mansion was still bright with lights; the police cars and vans had not yet gone. The cab's door opened and Detective Stoker got out, paid the driver, and walked up to the two men standing outside. This was where is job began, heavens help him.

"This the murder house?" he asked conversationally.

[b][TAG Grove, Lewis][/b]

18. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    London/Lewis

London met up with Grove as the walked to the cars. Lewis walked up to Stoker, shaking his hand.

"It is. I'm Commisioner Lewis, the two men you just saw were Detectives London and Grove."

London ignored the conversation, instead speaking with grove.

"So, you okay to drive?"

Tag: Grove, Stoker

19. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She came out of her trance to notice a newcomer.
    "great. another one. How many people does it take to solve one bloody case?" She laid back on the rail.
    "I hate working with other people. claustrophobia doesn't help in this situation either." She muttered to herself angrily.

TAG:Anki/anybody that overhears

20. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Dirk Gently
    Broom Closet

Gently, being the very face of bravery, promptly hid inside the first closet he could find the moment gun fire resounded through the mansion and it's grounds, where he hid for quite some time. Minutes ticked by, and after a while of ceased gun fire, he burst from the closet, Glock drawn and ready for action, though seriously praying to various gods that he would never see any.

As he rounded the corner to where London, Lewis, and assorted other gun wielding officials were entering Vechicles.

"I clipped one as they rounded out the back, but I think he still got away!" He spoke loudly, for all to hear. "Where we going?" He said as he approached his own vechicle. "And if the Brittish guy needs a ride, I've got room in the Caddie..." He said nonchalauntly to Stoker.

21. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"it really helps when he gets away. You're supposed to shoot him dead! I didn't see you out there-where were you?" She threw at him as she walked towards her own car. "anybody mind telling me where are we going?" She asked them, opening the door to a jet black, two door Ferrari. She leaned on the top, "Why are we leaving and has somebody called the mourge yet? Or the doctors for an autopsy? either way, we can't just leave the dude laying in there!" She wasn't completely out of her thoughts and memories, as she stood there, she looked into the sky. She saw the North Star shining brightly in the black sky, a sense of resassurance. Somehow.

TAG:detectives

22. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Dirk Gently
    Outside

"I'm sorry Ms. Zeppelin, I wasn't informed that you were off your meds...Or is it just that time of the month? Either way, I doubt you should be driving, angry drivers cause more accidents than drunk drivers you know. Curiously, how is a detective as yourself even able to afford such a vechicle, your daddy help pay?" He said with a snear after her ranting monolog. "You can't be that good of a detective if you didn't notice the coroner is already here, and a detective would know that you don't do a bloody autopsy on the spot, you take them to a laboratory...you know like a doctors office with more stainless steel. Now, Ms. Zeppelin, mind if I call you Zelda, prehapps it would be wise of you to shut your yap for a moment and let Lewis and London speak, you know, the REAL detectives."

23. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006

Ignoring a predicament betwixt Zeppelin and another detective (which wasn't a rare occurrance), Trey turned his head to London.

"So, you okay to drive?"

Trey nodded, the throbbing in his shoulder finally starting to fade. "Where to?"

24. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    London

London cracked a wry grin.

"Glad to see one of us isn't high as a kite."

They walked over to London's car, an Toyota from last year. London took out the keys, tossing them to Grove.

"We're headed to SeaTac, something happened over there."

Tag: Grove

25. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006

Trey grabbed the keys out of the air with his free hand and entered the Toyota. He had to reach around the steering wheel with his left hand to activate the ignition, but it worked out without too much difficulty. He slowly stepped on the gas pedal and backed out of the driveway of the large mansion before them.

As he drove down the road, a little more carefully than usual considering he was in another person's car and not his own, his cell phone rang. Setting his slinged arm on the steering wheel, he grabbed the Motorola out of his pocket with his left hand, set it on his shoulder and against his ear, and grabbed the steering wheel with his left hand once more. This arm thing was going to be more difficult than he had anticipated.

"Grove," he answered. "Yeah... Uh-huh... I'm alright... What kind?... White package?... Alright... Love you, too." Trey closed the flip-phone and set it beside him, not bothering to put it back in his pocket. "Wife wants me to pick up some diapers for the baby when I get home," he told London with a humerous grin. "So what went down at SeaTac?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.