1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    Meanwhile, at SeaTac...

O'Shea and his comrades were waiting for their plane. It was just taxiing up to the airport, when O'Shea decided to use the bathroom.

"I'll be right back, lads."

He stood, baggage in hand, and went off to the nearest restroom; he didn't notice the Spanish gentleman follow him in. As he washed his hands, the Spaniard was adjusting his tie and smoothing his hair. O'Shea couldn't help but get the feeling that he knew the man from somewhere.

"You're Emilio San Xaviar, aren't you?" he asked.

San Xaviar was an accomplished hitman, hired by the IRA many times before. He stood tall, built like a gymnast, and his eyes were uncommonly green. His slick hair was jet-black, and he wore a pinstripe suit.

"Not today."

San Xaviar reached into his breast pocket, and O'Shea turned to the sink, splashing his face with water. When he looked up, he caught, for a split second, the reflection of San Xaviar pointing a silenced gun at the back of his head.

The security guards were out in full force.

They'd called the police after noticing O'Shea checking into customs, but now he was dead. Whoever was sent to catch the Irishman was now going to have to catch his killer.

No-one noticed a tall Spaniard walking out the front door of the airport, and stepping into a waiting cab.

Tag: All
  2. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    OOC: Hello? I know people are doing exams, but this is odd.
  3. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Wow, It feels wierd asking a GM to be patient and to not clutter an RP...BUT...

Please be patient and please don't clutter the RP. :p

Livi's a Brit, so she won't post until late tonight (PST) or early morning, and the others...well...I dunno.
  4. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    OOC: Whoa...I was just taken down a notch! [face_blush] [face_laugh]
  5. Livi-Wan Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Late-night Brit signing in, Peng. :p

IC: Mark Stoker

"I'm not hired per se. And I'm not a Suspect per se either. I just happened to be at the 'Detectives Gathering' last night, along with the others, and London graciously allowed me to help clear me name, and solve the case. I'm sure he thinks that if I amk good enough to be invited to the party, then I'm good enough to solve the case...er...Help solve the case."

"Your guy Cheseler often hold these 'detective's gatherings'?" Asked Mark curiously, looking round at Gently. "Does he just like some real competition at Cluedo or what?"

[TAG DVC]/>
  6. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Dirk Gently
    En Route to SeaTac

"Your guy Cheseler often hold these 'detective's gatherings'?" Asked Mark curiously, looking round at Gently. "Does he just like some real competition at Cluedo or what?"

"Every now and then." He said, pulling a vibrating cell phone from his pocket, looking at the number on the front of it, and returning it to his pocket with out the slightest mention of who it was, "To tell you the truth, I don't really remeber what goes on at the gatherings. Honestly, for the first hour or so we sit around and talk, and drink. After that everything is one long, drinking enduced haze." he grinned, and pulled the phone out again, looking at it again, and then replacing it to his pocket...again.

Tag: Livi
  7. Dark-Enigma Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Trey Grove

"Healthy multiplicity is something I haven't seen for a long while. All other personalities were 'assimilated' long ago. Except for the one."

Grove nodded. "I see," was all he could say. He wasn't sure if it was the right or wrong thing to say, but it was all he could come up with.

Tag: London
  8. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    London

London smiled ruefully.

"Yeah, I get that a lot. It's okay to think I'm a wacked-out schizo. Helps some people."

It was an attempt at humour, one that would most likely fall flat. London immediately regretted telling Grove of his condition. It made people look at him differently, when all he wanted was to live quietly.

As they pulled into SeaTac, however, London's mind returned to the matter at hand.

Tag: Grove
  9. Livi-Wan Force Ghost

star 4
    AN OPEN LETTER TO EVERYONE I ROLEPLAY WITH

Dear All;

Over the past few months I have had a number of upsets regarding the roleplays I participate in and the people I intercat with. I have decided that I am no longer willing to devote this much time, effort and emotion to something that is supposed to be a little light relief. It is time for me to bow out and I am doing so now.

Good luck and have fun, guys.

Livi
  10. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    OOC: Sorry to see you go, Livi. I hope you succeed in all your endeavors. :)
  11. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Sorry it took so long, Peng.

***GM APPROVED***

Name: Clive Bentham
    Personality: Clive is very...British. He is nice and well mannered, though serious when he needs to be. Clive has been told many times that he is the living Sherlock Holmes. A true Brit, Clive loves his tea.
    Appearance: Tweed suit, pipe
    Armament: Average Pistol, his wits.
    Bio: Clive grew up in a small town in Brittan, and joined the Jr. Police academy right out of high school. He worked his way up the rank ladder rather fast- with no social life to speak of, Clive either works or writes in all of his time. Over the years, Clive has become one of the most respected detectives in the field.

I'll get a post up when I can...
  12. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    OOC: Hmm... I think I can pull this off...
  13. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Mark Stoker and Dirk Gently
    Arriving at SeaTac

"Shouldn't you answer that?" Mark asked, as Gently looked at his phone for the third time. "Or is it something I'm not supposed to hear."

Dirk looked to him with a sneer, and replied quickly, "It's a client." before opening the phone and answering it. "Gently. Yes...Yes Ms. Buttersworth. I'm working on it right now. Yes, Tailing the suspect as we speak. I'll call you when I know more. No, I'm afraid it is very grim...very grim indeed. Yes...Yes well we'll have to see. Must go now. Bye." He hung up the phone and rolled his eyes, catching a glare from Stoker. "Her cat. I'm looking for her fragging cat. Spotted Callico named Jabberwocky. What kind of name is that anyway...Jabberwocky." But, Mark was clearly not paying attention one bit. He was more focused on something in the distance...flashing lights. The yellow of a security vechicle, as well as a few Blue of police vechicles and finally the red of an ambulance.

"Gently, where are your flashers?"
    "Flashers? As in lights? I can't have flashers...I'm not a real detective remember."
    "We both know you have them. Where are they?"
    "Er...There's a small red one in the golve compartment for on the hood, and an LED Light Bar under the seat to hang on the Rear View Mirror."
    "I'll have to confinscate those, and give you a ticket for having them. But we'll need them first." he said, taking both from their respective places (which is a given, because it would have been awkward if he took them from other places now wouldn't it...), and lighting them up as they pulled closer to the doors.

14. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    OOC: Or DVC can. Either way, :)

San Xaviar/London/Security and other Personnel

Emilio was angry. So were a few others with him.

He'd been stopped at the front door, just before getting into a cab. A black rent-a-cop had stopped him. Well, he looked like a rent-a-cop.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to stay inside the building." The man spoke with authority. Definitely not security, Emilio surmised.

He lapsed into another self; speaking with a German accent, he replied.

"I have a meeting in two hours, vith important American business!"

"Then if you have nothing to hide, you can get going all the sooner. This is a matter of national security."

And so now, Emilio found himself amongst the populace, sitting and waiting as the police conducted their investigation. The sun wasn't even up yet, and here he was, about to be discovered. Unless...

London and Grove arrived, waving their badges at guards and officers. They passed by a group of people, all suspects as of now. There weren't too many, but the amount of interviews that needed to be made were huge.

"Let's do that later." said London.

As they walked to the crime scene, London overheard an older Brit arguing with an officer.

"Look here, I have identification and everything...Yes, Clive Bentham, Detective Inspector from the United Kingdom...No, I did not kill the man, officer, I'm the special envoy...no officer, I'm no the Irishman, as you so bluntly put it."

London trned, and made a beeline to the man.

"Detective Bentham? I'm with the Police. We're investigating Sir Cheseler's death."

Tag: Bentham, Grove, others
  15. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    IC: Clive Bentham

Clive watched as the detective approached, hoping that the young man could get him away from this stupid grunt.

"Ah, you are just the man I am looking for, then. Can you please tell this man who I am?" The last words were almost lost in the sheer Britishness of the thick, deep accent, that was continually getting harder to understand as the argument grew on...

TAG: London, others
  16. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Zelda Zeppelin

Lost in the lyrics of the song currently playing, she didn't see the others arrive. Looking up for a brief moment, she saw them from the rear view mirror. She took the keys from the car, and the engine's roar stopped. Slamming the door, she stormed over to where they all were.
    "What the bloody heck is going on here?"

TAG:people standing around
  17. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    London/Cops/San Xaviar

London was about to speak when he heard the distinct voice of Zeppelin. An officer moved to intercept her.

"No, that's okay, Constable, she's with us." London spoke a little quickly, a surprising change from his normal slow drawl.

The constable nodded, realized London was doing hima favour, then walked away.

"As I was saying Detective Bentham, the British Government sent you here?"

Emilio stood quietly, and made a stealthy exit. He slipped away to an emergency exit - he was supposed to meet the Irish militants on the tarmac.

Then someone saw him. Emilio drew his silenced pistol, and popped off a shot, but not before the man could issue a cry. Emilio ran, as hell broke loose in the room behind him.

Tag: All - Emilio is escaping! He looks suspicious.
  18. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

"Do I have permission to go after him now?" She asked. Last time she got nothing but rude comments for going after O'Shea. Not like that was gonna happen this time.

TAG:London/others
  19. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    OOC: I'd like to respectfully point out that Zeppelin ran headlong into gunfire last time without a gun of her own.

London/San Xaviar

Now wasn't the time to argue.

"Go for it!" he yelled over the panicked shouts of civilians.

London pulled out his Colt, and checked the ammo. Full, good, let's go.

He followed Zeppelin and a few other officers out of the emergency exit, barking orders to people he passed.

San Xaviar ran along the corridors of SeaTac, away from the action. Coming to a flight of stairs, he ran down halfway and jumped the rest. He landed awkwardly - sloppiness now was a bad thing.

He checked his twenty, and continued running. The police weren't far behind.

20. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:you do realize I base these characters on myself? that explains alot...doesn't it!

She ran after the man, getting to the stairs. She jumped onto the rail and slid down, she could feel the rail under the thin soles of her Converse. She landed and ran harder.

TAG:runner dude/London
  21. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
  22. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    San Xaviar/London

London chased after Zeppelin and the running man. He caught a glimpse of a tall frame, clad in a black pinstripe suit. Before him, Zeppelin was already at the bottom of a flight of stairs. He took the high road, ordering two officers to follow him, and three to follow her.

He kicked open a door, revealing the international gates. Chinese tourists shrieked at the sight of his gun, but he waved his badge at them.

London ran, and stopped at a great glass window viewing the tarmac. The man was already out there!

San Xaviar swung around a corner in a small four-way hall. He heard the running police, and ducked out of cover, firing three shots. He missed, but the goal here was not to kill - rather, to slow down. He sprinted the rest of the way to the doorway, and kicked it open.

San Xaviar looked out onto the rain-soaked tarmac. He had a few seconds to plan before that woman caught up.

The rain obscured his vision, but in seconds, he noticed it - the Lear jet taxiing about five-hundred metres away. Half a kilometre. He could do it.

And then, for some reason, he turned to look at the airport, at the windows - him!

"You!" he yelled, levelling his pistol and shooting out the glass. It fell in a sharp rain down to the ground, and the tousle-haired man ducked, clutching his revolver. Their eyes met, and San Xaviar began to run again.

London flinched as the glass broke, and ducked to avoid the bullets. The man had yelled something, "you", by the looks of it, and just shot at London.

"We're gonna get this guy. We're gonna get him!"

He ran again, leaping out the broken window onto a lower level, and then onto a bridge connected to a plane. He ran along it, jumping onto the plane, slipping, but regaining his grip. He slid his way along the body, sliding down the side onto a wing.

London jumped down to the tarmac, and continued the chase.

23. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

He wasn't stopping for anything-
    ok-I stand corrected-to shoot.
    He began to run again, but she kept close behind. She was gaining on him, just far away to grab him-if only she had something-THERE!" she saw a post jutting from the ground. She ran up, jumped onto it, and kicked off from it, flying through the air. She aimed her shoulder at his back, and landed it right at the center of his back.
    Please let this work She thought as her shoulder struck him in the back.

TAG:escaping dude/London
  24. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    OOC: I'd like to point out - that's auto-hitting, dangerously close to God-modding. Just a reminder.

Emilio San Xaviar

Emilio felt pain in his back, and he fell, hard. His pistol was sent skittering down into the tarmac.

He stuck his hands out, and felt pain lance up his wrists. But San Xaviar was a professional - no mere 'hitman' - and reached into his left breast pocket, slipping out a blade. The hilt, if one could call it that, was a mere T-grip, and the blade jutted up from between the fingers.

Emilio slashed outward, and heard a rip - but it was only her coat.

What the devil are you doing, Emilio? Let me do this.

It was The Duellist. Emilio changed his stance as the British man took over.

"Back, woman!"

Emilio's voice was not his own - deeper, and with a refined accent, he prepared for battle, noticing the other detectives closing in.

Tag: Zelda, others
  25. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:sorry about that.

She got up from the ground, ready to fight.
    "your move!" she told him, waiting on him to make the first move.

TAG:Emilio San Xaviar
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.