main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Personal loss

Discussion in 'Literature' started by killfire, Aug 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
    Isn't that the whole point of Tf.n? It was a couple of years ago. Well, that and hosting the Troops video. :p

2. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    I love book spoilers. The movie spoilers I avoid, but book spoilers... [face_love] Thankfully I know who Jimmy is.

3. corran_rouge9

corran_rouge9 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2001
    LOL. Adi, I'm almost exactly opposite. I'd prefer to not konw major stuff for the books(or at least choose not to believe it-Jimmy wont die!!!). But I know just about all there is to know about the movie. Knowing the plot and story helps me to enjoy the movie more when I see it. I can take in more than I would if I had to follow the story, and I like to visualize the stuff before seeing it.

4. LoveisSuicideSP

LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Usually i avoid movie and book spoilers (I have never looked at an Episode I or II spoiler) but i was stupid enough to highlight the Jimmy spoiler. Now I've got myself going over tons of different scenarios in my head and there are still two months till the books come out.

5. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    Yup. That's exactly what the admins wanted to avoid... But of course some ppl couldn't help themselves and revealed who Jimmy was...

6. Darksaber94

Darksaber94 Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2001
    Will someone please tell me who Jimmy is

7. JWK

JWK Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Just read the spoilers on pages 2,3,4 and any person who reads any of the NJO will know who Jimmy is, according to this board.

Personally I don't think anybody's gonna die in SbS right now. Maybe Del Rey's hyping it up really big for something else. Of course maybe Jimmy does die.

8. Mike17

Mike17 Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2001
    O.K. apparently I missed something. Who is it that you guys believe is going to die?
    Has it been confirmed?
    What was the name of the thread this all started in?

Send me a private message if you're not supposed to say anything.

9. BoutyPunkrAurra

BoutyPunkrAurra Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 21, 2001
    ok heres what i think about this whole jimmy thing. its a trick. think for a second! why would someone from a big company come into some lamo forum just to announce that jimmy dies??? and gath probably deleted it bc he didnt want it turning into a big rumor thing. the mods probably are playing along bc they dont want to reveal who the real jimmy is who dies. lets call him johnny. i have no clue who he really is, but all im saying is anakin cant die! the mods just dont want us to spoil the book and if we strat it knowing who dies and then he really doesnt and someone dies, then we would be even more surprised!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.