main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Personal opinion on Force Unleashed end fights

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by ancientsithlord, Jun 2, 2015.

1. ancientsithlord

ancientsithlord Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2015
    Because I like this game so much I include it in my personal canon, I like it so much that I basically consider it another movie. Though I don't include Force Unleashed 2 in my personal canon.

I have read various opinions on the two fights with Vader and Sidious at the end, here are my thoughts:
    Basically he is stronger then Vader indisputably at this point and he is not even close to his full potential.

As we all know the Emperor knows that because of his injuries Vader will never surpass him so he is basically a placeholder apprentice until Sidious finds someone better.

At this point Galen is not as powerful as Sidious but I believe that when Sidious asked him to finish him off he might have seriously meant it. Because Sidious senses the enormous potential in Garen he may actually be willing to sacrifice himself to turn Garen to the Darkside for the greater good of the Darkside/SIth. See within a few years Garen would surpass Sidious easily in my opinion even without any further training from a Sith master.

Jolee Bindo once said something like: "A dark jedi thinks that he controls the darkside but really it is the dark side that controls him" This really explains why Sith even take on apprentices and expect them to one day kill their masters because the darkside makes them put the interests of the darkside before their own. So basically Sidious may have actually been willing to die here.

I think Galens potential rivals Anakin's original potential though in theory Anakin should have the greatest potential since he was a Vergence, though maybe that's not the case.

2. ancientsithlord

ancientsithlord Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2015
    Personally I think Galen's potential is even greater then Luke's but possibly less then Anakin's but that is just my opinion.