main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Personal request - 7/3/15 wedding

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by thejackal327, May 26, 2015.

1. thejackal327

thejackal327 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 19, 2013
    Most of you are probably bored to tears of my constant wedding talk, but I need to put out a personal request for our July wedding. I spoke to Nessa with the 501st and she explained that they would like to take an "official" stance of no wedding appearances. She's going to make a few unofficial requests on my behalf, but I guess she will not post anything to their boards.
    I wanted to make the same unofficial request to my RMFF family to see if anyone was willing to show up in Jedi costume with lightsaber? I'd like to walk out of the church to lightsabers crossed (gently) with hockey sticks. I'm thinking only 3-4 folks will be needed. If you don't want to appear in costume and you just want to bring a lightsaber, that might be my Plan B :) Thanks!

2. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I don't have a jedi costume but I would let you borrow a force f/x lightsaber, as long as it's handled gently. No sword-fighting!

3. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Sorry we don't have an Jedi costumes. Hope it works out for you sounds like a cool idea ;)

4. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    We too might have a light saber you can borrow but I will just be getting back from a wedding in CA and don't have a Jedi costume either. I need one, I should have one (or more) but I don't.
    With our basement being flooded and having to turn my household upside down and packed away for who knows how long, I wouldn't be able to go

I didn't know you were getting married, congrats and I hope it's everything you dreamed it would be. Good luck.

5. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Holy cow! This is this Friday! Hope you have everything prepared, thejackal327. Even if you don't have lightsabers and hockey sticks crossed, I'm sure it will be beautiful and FanForced and I are looking forward to it.

For those who would like to see their web site on TheKnot.com it's here: http://www.theknot.com/wedding/Jackie-and-Jayme.

he-guy likes this.
  6. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Congrats Jackie!!

7. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Congratulations!

8. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    It was a beautiful ceremony and fun reception, thejackal327! Enjoy your honeymoon in Costa Rica.