main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Personal SW website Index

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Kadue, Dec 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NerfHerdersAnonymous

NerfHerdersAnonymous Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2003
  2. Rogue11Sticks

Rogue11Sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2003
    A Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far, Away...

Experience the Force at the Jedi Academy <http://jediacademy.hyperboards2.com> Peoples from all four corners of the galaxy are more than welcome to join in.

During the summer, a Jedi Strike Team Mission is taking place there based upon the one which Anakin Solo led in the NJO novel Star by Star. Please see "Jedi Strike Team Mission - CALLING ALL JEDI!" in the Role Playing Thread for more information or email me at rogue11sticks@yahoo.com

3. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    Site Title (link): Fit for a Queen

Description (25 words or less): Dedicated to the amazing costumes of Padmé Amidala. Full descriptions and extensive galleries for all of Padmé and the handmaidens' gowns.

Feedback wanted (Y/N)?: Absolutely! :)

Private Message: Adi

4. JedEye-Knight

JedEye-Knight Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2003
    Site Title (link): Star Wars Republic
    Description (25 words or less): A new pair of forums opened up for Star Wars discussions, talk about the classic trilogy to the new games and more.
    Feedback wanted (Y/N)? Sure
    Private Message Link: JedEye-Knight

5. JeddleMaster

JeddleMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2002
    Hello all,

I'm the webmaster for the website www.thejeddles.com and I am in the process of giving the site a complete overhaul to celebrate it's second anniversary. I don't know if anyone here has visited us in the past but I am looking for some input as to what should stay, what should go or what I could possibly add. Any and all feedback would be more than appreciated!

Regards

craig

6. JangoFett316

JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2001
    Site Title (link): Jedi-Dan's Costuming & More
    Description (25 words or less): Pretty self-explanatory. I display my costumes and props, fanfilms, other Star Wars stuff. It's pretty cool, I guess.
    Feedback wanted (Y/N)?: Sure
    Private Message Link: JangoFett316

Site Title (link): The Kit Fisto Fan Club
    Description (25 words or less): Everything you could want about Kit Fisto! Pics, news, etc.
    Feedback wanted (Y/N)?: Sure
    Private Message Link: JangoFett316

7. Haichi321

Haichi321 Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2003
    Link: Stellar Eclipse Studios

Description: Discuss our SW series. Join an RP. Do all sorts of stuff.
    PM Link:

8. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    swcantina.com is an informational site about my shop, CANTINA - New England's Only STAR WARS Exclusive Store. NOT A RETAIL SITE (yet!) CANTINA is the homebase of the MANCHESTER MANDALORIANS, (a new Fan Club trying to attain "official" FanForce status), and a link to the group can be found at the SPACEPORT (links) page...

Please send your feedback! Thanks...

9. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    Hey, I started this site www.geocities.com/danfilm33 www.geocities.com/danfilm33, and would like some input. Is it good? Does it work for everyone? Should I change anything? Any advice? Check it out!
    Thanks,
    -Daniel.

10. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Site Title (link): Rebel Screams
    Description (25 words or less): WIP, Dedicated to Imperials, darkside, Jaina and her fall into evil... Imperial Lovely Lady Amithyst Blade
    Feedback wanted (Y/N)? Y
    Private Message Link: Amithyst_Blade

11. Marcus_Xavier

Marcus_Xavier Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2003
    Site Title (link): TrekWars: The Furry Conflict

Description (25 words or less): Star Wars meets Star Trek in a unique and entertaining universe.

Feedback wanted (Y/N): Sure

12. ColemanTrebor15

ColemanTrebor15 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2003
    Site Title (link): JediForce
    Description: It's a Star Wars/LOTR fan site with forums designed for teenage fans of the sagas with unique columns, reviews, RPGs and more! Also the unofficial fan club for Coleman Trebor.
    Feedback wanted (Y/N)? If you wanna, you can IM me any thoughts. My AIM screen name is ColemanTrebor15

13. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Site Title: Lonewinds Forums
    Description: The Forums to my site (the main site will be up in a short while) It's a forums where you'll find Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and a lot of a other Sci_Fi and (fantasy) literature
    Feedback wanted (Y/N)? Yes, def, especially about the lay-out
    Private Message Link: Elfsheen

14. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Site:The Jedi Wars Message Boards

Become a member today! Discuss anything Star Wars; literature, movies, video games, fun! You name it, you can discuss it at the Jedi Wars Message Boards!

Members wanted!!!

15. Lady_Vader21

Lady_Vader21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2000
    Site Title: Skywalker Legacy
    Description: Skywalker Family shrine with information on the family, fan fiction, fan art, etc. etc.
    Feedback wanted (Y/N)? yes

16. Lord_RJ

Lord_RJ Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2003
    Site Title (link):the Jedi Eemple
    Description (25 words or less):A General star wars site
    Feedback wanted (Y/N)? Y
    Private Message Link: PM Link

17. Phatooine

Phatooine Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2003
    Phatooine.net has come into existence because too many other SW ?communities? have forgotten what Star Wars is really all about: entertainment, humor, fun, and easily accessible Star Wars information. Here at PHAT we understand what it takes to make a strong community---it?s all about you, the user! WE pledge here at PHAT to listen to our community and all of its various needs. We understand that the basic reason we are here is for FUN and ENTERTAINMENT, as well as all the current Star Wars news. You will not see our communities run into the ground as all important, rule-heavy dictatorships. We here at PHAT want to encourage our user?s creativity rather than hinder it. We want to enhance the enjoyment of our message boards rather than make them a hardship.

In short, we are all about freedom, the most basic message of the Star Wars saga itself. In many ways, Phatooine is an amazing experiment; we have forums that are specifically designed so that the PHAT user can moderate themselves! If you have an argument with someone---take them to the fight club and duke it out! If you have the urge to talk like an adult---take a trip to the filth forum! If you have something fun to share---please share it! We are designing Phatooine specifically for you---the fan, after all, we ARE fans ourselves! So, please join us in our grand crusade to change the Star Wars community, and to inject some new life into Star Wars fandom---welcome home!

18. Jedi_Rage

Jedi_Rage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    if you guys like star wars(which i know you do) i advise you all go check out Phatooine.net it is a fan(s) built website opened today to the public, you can talk about anything including non-star wars stuff, i'm Jedi_Rage there too

19. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Site Title:Macon Clones homepage

Description: The MACON CLONES are the first and only Star Wars Fan Club in Middle Georgia. If your a Star Wars fan in Middle Georgia, check us out.

Feedback wanted? Yes. Email the CLONES at macon_clones@yahoo.com

20. SithKittie

SithKittie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2003
    Heck, why not?

Site Title (link): Sith Kittie
    Description (25 words or less):A display of the costumes I've made, how-to's on some of them. Fan fiction, original fiction, poetry, bio, and links.
    Feedback wanted (Y/N): I'd love it, if you get the chance. I'm still building, so any input helps. :)
    Private Message Link: I'd put one, but I can't figure out how :p

21. DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0

DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2003
  22. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Title: Fantasy and Fiction

Summary: A message board dedicated to Harry Potter and Star Wars. Two fan fiction forums available to post your works.

Feedback: Sign up and give me all the feedback you desire too. 8-}

PM: PM me here or there.

23. Sherveen

Sherveen Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2003
    Site Title: Star Wars : Holocron
    Description: For Centuries, Jedi Holocrons Have Taught Jedi... Star Wars : Holocron. THese are kewl forums. We talk about Star Wars, Games, Star Wars, Movies, Star Wars, We Role Play, Star Wars, and We Discuss absolute Junk... did I mention Star Wars?
    Feedback wanted: Yup! :D
    Private Message Link: PM The Kewlest D00d Ever, Sherveen!

JOIN TODAY!

24. Certijal

Certijal Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2003
    A place for all you people who want pictures of yourselves holding light sabers but don't know how use photoshop. Send me your picture and I will make you a Jedi! OoooOooOo.. magicaaaal.. °add sound effects°

http://certijal.hatesit.com

I just made it a few seconds ago.. its amazing what you do when you're bored. It might have dead links and stuff, sorry about that in advance.

25. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    I have a forum called 'shattered sunlight' it has most couples from SW and focuses on Dark Angel. http://kait.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.