main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~Personlighetstest v.2.0~

Discussion in 'Archive: Sweden' started by Enji, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MemberOfTheNewRep

MemberOfTheNewRep Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2002
    Det blev Batman , tja, jag fortsätter i gammal god läderstil.

2. _SithSpawn_

_SithSpawn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2000
    Batman här med. Kunde varit värre...

3. The_Nameless_One

The_Nameless_One Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2002
    Jag fick "8.6785% - Poser" av Geek Provet.

4. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    All right, SW-tema... vem är du i NJO?

Jag blev Alema Rar...

You're a lot like the former dancing girl and apprentice of another former dancing girl.
    You had a twin sister, but then a voxyn ate her. Now you're borderline dark side, but the fanboys still lust after you. You wanted Anakin. Now you want Lando. Your Master Daeshar-we-don't-remember-her-name-oh-well-she-was-only-a-stackpole-character died at Ithor. You and your twin Numa tried to save New Plympto, but the Vong tossed some plague on it and all your hard work was for naught. You also went on the mission to Myrkr. Life sucks. Methinks you're somewhat of a nymphomaniac who enjoys blasting Yuuzhan Vong into little bits. Bam bam boom boom. But at least you make brutal murder look good.

Jag gillar sista raden... ;)

5. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    Jag är Leia:

"It's been how many years and you're still saving the galaxy?
    You are very loyal to your personal set of morals and help lots and lots of poor people. Your husband runs away but then runs back. Your daughter thinks you suck. But then she forgives you, and it's all good. Except for the fact that your baby boy and Chewie are deader than a box of rocks. But Jacen isn't! I'm in denial! Jacen isn't! No one believes you and they're all proven wrong in the end. Hoorah."

6. GuardianJedi

GuardianJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 4, 2003
    Never heard of him...

"You're a lot like the son of the Stackpole creation; Jagged "Captain Cardboard" Fel.
    You dissed all the senators in Ruin and patronized Jaina Solo, only to return a few books later to court her in the ways of love. Awww... Never mind your name rhymes with disagreeable terms and your vocabulary consists of no slang. After he sacrificed his life to save Jaina (except you didn't die because she risked her life to save you) he pulled her into a conference room and made out with her. The tricky devil. Poor Chissbabe, the blue woman who accompanied him into enemy territory and tried to watch his back. She warned him about the disagreeable rebel Jedi pilot, but did he listen? No... Now he's been reduced to Jaina's drunken boytoy, a lush who makes funny comments over bottles of bad wine. Of course, he is Jaina's boytoy, the boytoy of Yun Harla. Jag, One, Kyp, Zippo.
    "

7. _SithSpawn_

Dec 14, 2000
    Jag blev: Anakin Solo

You're a lot like the human weapon of the New Jedi Order; Anakin "I bed my friend and now I'm dead" Solo.
    When Anakin was an baby the evil spirit of the clone of the evil Emperor tried to enter his body. His mommy decided to name him after her daddy, Darth Vader, so poor young Solo was plagued with fear of becoming just like his grandpa. (It's like naming your kid Adolf Hitler.) The evily nightmares didn't help, either. When a moon crashed into this planet, Anakin flew away and did not save Chewbacca. A lot of people died for him and he felt very guilty. Booey. In the New Jedi Order he ran around poking things with his modded lightsaber (oh it's so special), and made out with his short blonde barefoot friend. Then the evily Yuuzhan Vong poked him to death with these snakes, but even though Troy Denning insisted he was 'gone', all the fans believed he was still alive. That is until Leia and the other Jedi roasted marshmallows over his body.

8. Enji

May 14, 2002
    Vem är du i Midgård?

Jag blev storskurken Sauron...

Du är klädd i svart och vill spöa allt. Du gillar inte natur, civilisation, folk eller något annat. Folk tycker ofta att du är enkelspårig men det märker du aldrig att de tycker. Du tror på omedelbart resultat, du tänker inte efter och du sätter dig själv i fokus. Ofta betraktar du folk och tänker på hur rackarns bra du själv är. Det är inte alls ovanligt att din omgivning är rädd för dig.

9. Jedi-W

Jedi-W Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Jag blev: Ganner Rhysode! :)

You're a lot like the guy who posed around a lot; Ganner "I have a hot ass and will not let you pass" Rhysode.
    Well, the hot ass part is highly subjective. But I believe Ganner was very dashing and debonair, and the evil scar he inflicted on himself only served to make him even cuter! Hooray! Jacen Solo pointlessly sacrificed Ganner's life on Coruscant. Of course, he let Ganner do the deciding, and Ganner got to do this great swirly whirly lightsaber thing and he realized that he could be superman if he really wanted to. So he did, and now he is a mythological figure, 'the Ganner', but I still liked him better when he was alive, and yeah. The Ganner. The Ganner doesn't like bugs.

Guardian, du borde vara nöjd, Jag Fel är en rejält cool Chiss pilot som kilar stadigt med Jaina Solo!

10. Enji

May 14, 2002
    Nåja, nog för att Jag är uppväxt bland Chiss, men nog är han en människa allt... och Wedges systerson! [face_love] Synd bara att han saknar personlighet. :(

Ganner är NJOs version av Gandalf i Traitor... :p

11. _SithSpawn_

Dec 14, 2000
    Blev Aragorn i testet. Lite tråkigt kanske...

12. Neko

Neko Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    Vergere:
    You're a lot like the malicious ex-Jedi Knight who has hung out with the Yuuzhan Vong for the past 50 years.
    You have special tears which you can use to turn into anything. You like to speak in convoluted riddles to confuse your enemies. You have no allies or enemies. You're so special. You and your gardens and butterflies. You tell people there is no dark side as an excuse to get them to use it. You are one bad-ass featherbag. You are Vergere, but who is Vergere? After all, everything I tell you is a lie.

o sen Aragorn . . .

13. Kohrath

Kohrath Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Vem är du i midgård: Sauron
    ----------------
    Vem är du i NJO: Non Anor
    You're a lot like the bumbling and arrogant buffoon; Nom "I couldn't even kill Mara Jade" Anor.
    Wow. You got Nom Anor. What did you do, pick all the funny, loser-ish answers? Nom Anor was part of the invasion force. Through speeches, he was able to convince people to burn their droids. He tried to intimidate Leia with a Darth Vader mask. Ooooh. Scare-wee. He infected Mara Jade Skywalker with a fatal disease that was not fatal to her. He tried to capture Jaina but sucked duck. Vergere showed him up. He did a lot of other farty things and really got the bosses mad. In Traitor, he thought he could twist Jacen, but in the end he was just the victim of an intergalactic carjacking.

14. The_Nameless_One

Apr 21, 2002
    Jag blev Sauron också :(

15. JediLynx

JediLynx Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 2, 2000
    Sauron i LOTR, Tenel Ka i NJO.

Fick reda på att jag har en "asphyxiation kink" i ett test om min "freaky fetich" igår. Kan nog inte posta länken här, men den ligger på quizdiva för de som är nyfikna...

[face_blush] <-- strypt Lynx

16. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Jag blev Tahiri You're a lot like the brainwashed, probed, and poked young Jedi who got to make out with Anakin Solo.
    That's right. You are the only and last person he ever kissed (who wasn't related to him). Too bad you didn't give him that goodbye kiss when he asked for it (right before he was killed). Now you're going to have to get it administered from Jacen. Yeech. You alone possess special knowledge of the Yuuzhan Vong, and aren't afraid to use it. Unlike people who drown in pain, you do the doggie paddle. But I have to ask. Are you pregnant with Anakin's child? Are ya are ya are ya?

17. Kohrath

Kohrath Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Which Fantasy/SciFi Character are you.
    http://www.tk421.net/character/

Jag blev Weasly Crusher.. Den mest irriterande killen som någonsin gjorts på film...
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

/me funderar på självmord men kommer sedan på att testet måste vara fel..

18. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Kohrath: Ha ha, du blev Wussley! :p Aj, stackars dig. Ta testet igen!

Jag blev Qui-Gon Jinn på Fantasy/Sci-fi Character-testet. Passar mig tycker jag, och jag gillar idén bakom karaktären. Kanske klär ut mig t. honom i Gbg. :)

På NJO Character-testet blev jag Jacen. Jag har bara läst en NJO-bok (och tänker inte läsa flera, urk), så jag kan inte riktigt jämföra mig med den karaktären. En känslig kille med starka övertygelser, som går mot strömmen, enligt beskrivningen.

Jedi Lynx: "asphyxiation kink" ... varför är jag inte förvånad? [face_mischief]

19. Enji

May 14, 2002
    Oooh, jag blev Roy Batty... :)

*faller in i Blade Runner-mode*

"Like tears... in rain...

20. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Jag är Harry Potter, iallafall en karaktär som jag har hört talas om. ;)

21. JediLynx

JediLynx Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 2, 2000
    Bah, tyst med dig DL. :p

Jag blev John Sheridan! Way cool. An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment. :D

EDIT: Vad kul det är att se ett test med så många alternativ. Det finns inte mindre än 48 karaktärer, och en hel del riktigt orginella. Det skulle vara grymt kul att bli Kosh. [face_mischief]

22. The_Nameless_One

Apr 21, 2002
    "Asphyxiation kink" :eek:

;)

23. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    Jag är också John Sheridan.

24. _SithSpawn_

Dec 14, 2000
    jag blev Marcus Cole.
    Typiskt att man inte har någon som helst aning om vem det är...

25. Cobblestone

Cobblestone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    jag blev Elrond!

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

och jag blev Asphyxiation kink, som Lynx, och så blev jag fluffiga handklovar!

[image=http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jedifreac/_uimages/mara.jpg]
    I took the New Jedi Order Character Quiz and All I got was this lousy picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.