main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ObeyTheFist, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    /\

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

TK166 is teh r0x0r!!!!!

2. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    HOLEY CRAP KEN!! That is some of the funniest @#&$ I've ever read. You rule, and so does NPH!

3. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Speaking of which, hey Ken can I have my Toby Keith CD back? I just love that untalented ignorant jibe of his!

and Frank, not only the fight scenes but all of the Daredevil Movie sucked! especially there choice of actors!

4. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    I was never the biggest Daredevil fan in the first place, but the movie just ruined any hope I ever had of liking him. I had a friend who thinks it was better than the Spiderman movies. needless to say he's no longer my friend

5. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    I can't decide which one sucked more, Daredevil, Punisher (with the Dolph Lundren), or The Phantom?

6. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    Tough call, I'd probably say the Phantom. Hey who was the star of that movie?

7. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    I know that buffy girl was in it.

And I could never see Ivan Drago as the Punisher, just didn't do it for me.

8. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    Oh I remember. It was Billy Zane.

9. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    Yeah, that buffy girl was hot, I remember her.

10. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Hey, I liked The Phantom! How in-Zane is that?

11. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    :oops: That's totally in-Zane!

12. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    my brain imploded when i saw daredevil, then did it again with hellboy and then again for something else i can't remember

13. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    /\

Maybe because your brain imploded?

14. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    If you could put Daredevil Characters vs. Terms of Endearment Characters, Aurora would totally kick Daredevil and Elektra's ass!

15. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    Maybe because your brain imploded?

bob just won why!

16. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    IMMMMMMMMMMMM Elektra's a$$ That is the only reason I saw
    daredevil was to see Jennifer in that black leather outfit.

17. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    I rented it cause all the copies of the Joy Luck Club were rented.

18. frankm

frankm Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Oh yeah TK,

Well, I was so dissapointed in your actions after the barbecue I told my black gay tatto artist to give me a "Bush eats babies" back tat and we discussed the true meaning of the white devil's political speech, then while walking to my car I drop kicked a plastic surgeon in the groin and gave him a cauliflower ear to mar his beautiful face. I figured I had better do something nice so I donated a complete run of original Star wars figures mint on card to a scalpers organization and while backing my car out I ran over Dr. Phil who was reading a fan letter and screaming "I hate wookies too!" I buried him in a rainbow covered coffin and gave him a pink granite triangle headstone. That is when I noticed David Caruso looking at the blood smear on my car and spouting nonsense lines with a really bad tough guy acting job, so I judo-chopped him in the back of the neck Captain Kirk style and took him to the local UPS store where I had him shipped to Canada with no return address. I was tired so I drove home, but on the way I passed your car and put a Queen tape in your cassette player and using my left hand only pocket knife, keyed your paintjob with a likeness of Ben Affleck and Collin Ferrel man kissing. God bless my left handedness after all!

I felt so good about my day that I drank some homeade moonshine, and urinated on your lawn in the shape of a peace sign and flicked a cigarette to fire it up.

I guess that just goes to show you don't stand next to my fire, son. You're gonna get burned.

19. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
  20. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    [face_laugh] frankm .......do not mess with Zaneman

21. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Frank and Ken! AWESOME STUFF! I have gotten some good laughs out of those! THANKS!!!

22. frankm

frankm Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    I think Ken and I should collaborate on some fan fiction.

Anyone for the "Exciting Adventures of Emperor Hermaphrodite and Mr. Fancypants, his loyal Royal Guard"?

23. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    sounds good to me!

24. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    Mr. Fancypants! ohh I like that!

25. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    LOL ... and then I got to the man kissing part... hoo hoo ha!

Touche', Brother! Too funny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.