main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Petition Against Photo Gallery Choices

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Micah333, Sep 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micah333

Micah333 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 13, 2002
    Of ALL the pictures of me in costume you guys picked the ONE that I wasn't posing for. I was putting my hands down and it just looks wierd. Also, I heard a few people complaining about bad pictures of themselves, so I thought I start a #####ing thread.

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Don't even try. I have tried evrything (except cry) to get Micheal to change his mind about a few photos. I just won't work, no room for vain in this group.

3. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    I used the better pose for the lit lightsaber shot, that was the only other good one of you in costume, the rest were too dark.

Sorry, I do my best.

I never use all the pictures of anybody, for the stuff last night I tried to limit to 1-2 shots of any one subject. I threw out quite a few.

I would never put up a picture that I genuinely think will be embarassing or hurtful to someone.

If the gallery isn't pictures of us that are funny or show off people's character and not just poses, it really wouldn't be fun and what would be the point?

4. Micah333

Micah333 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 13, 2002
    I really don't care. I just felt like complaining about something and was on the boards at that time.

5. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    That's m'boy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.