main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY petition for a Hispanic Jedi

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by brotha_masta, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brotha_masta

brotha_masta Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2007
    ive seen black jedi and asian jedi... but what about he LARGEST minority in the states????

ni dont think i know any hispanic looking jedi, or even a hispanic who portrays a jedi. if there is anyone who can show me decent latin jedi.. tell me.... or else.. lets make one

obviously theres no such place as puerto rico or peru in star wars... so theres no way were gonna call the guy carlos or julio. but i was thinking something spanish-related i dunno... like Digo Delarreta or Olo Gonza or any modification of a spanish name that fits

also it would be cool for our jedi to represent the life of the decent latino immigrant:
    born in some crappy planet in the outer rim - tough childhood (some drunk dad or something) moved to some big ass planet like corusant but ended up living in a bad neighborhood. got built up and strong, but keeping the old-world values. was discovered by a jedi and was trained. is modern and phat but keeps his roots in mind, never forgets where he came from.

if anyone has any ideas, keep this thread rolling
    (by the way im hispanic, not black)

p.s.
    a big hug to Abel G Peña for representing us hermanos jedi. keep up the good work

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    What's a nubian?

3. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    What color will the Hispanic Jedi's Lightsaber be?

4. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    Lets call him Master Simon Diaz....I think That name has ties to El Chupacabra the goatsucker.....

I am bad
    Could not resist....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.