main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Petition for C3 in San Diego! We need your help!

Discussion in 'Archive: Anchorage, AK' started by JediNyt, Jul 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediNyt

JediNyt Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    As some of you know we are trying to get Celebration III in San Diego despite the odds it may be in Chicago. :_| Please sign this petition, we need all the signitures we can get! Our huge convention center is the perfect place for C3 not to mention thats where the comic con takes place. So help us bring the greatest Star Wars celebration to beautiful San Diego! :D

Sincerely your friends in the Force,
    The San Diego Star Wars Society

www.petitiononline.com/SanDiego/petition.html

2. bountyhunter2999

bountyhunter2999 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Why?

As a former resident of Anchorage and a present resident of Kentucky, I feel that C3 should be close to KY as possible. The reason why I say that is because I'm selfish like that and I don't Mace_Windo to go to C3. Grrr!

3. Mace_Windo

Mace_Windo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I

MUST

GO

TO

C3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHHJKLFASDGYUILFGHAFDGYOFAD GUGANHIMEN!!! HJOHFDSILFHDKJLGHDSKGLDAGHDL LOL!!! NVDLGHDSG DVDSVKSVSDKVNKSDPOOPHUIFHDFJADFJKAEXLAXCUZIMCONSTEPATEDHIGYUIOGHIO!!!

ok, im done [face_plain] .

-Mace-

4. bountyhunter2999

Mar 13, 2002
    No, Mace. You're not worthy! Bow down to me if you wish to go to C3! Hahaha!

5. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    *animatronic self bows*

-Mace-

6. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    I agree with bountyhunter2999. Like him, I'm also a former Anchorage resident (Bartlett HS Class of 1996), but now a Tennessee resident. C3 should be in a central part of the US that makes it easier for a greater majority of folks to attend. I'm sick of CA and FL getting all the conventions and special events. You've got Disney themeparks, be happy with that. We at Nashville After Darth of course are pushing for Nashville to be the home of C3, but a location that would be a more = distance to all would be more logical. Nashville, TN or even several KY locations could easily handle the resource requirements for C3. :D

7. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    WHY NOT JUST HAVE IT A THE WILLOW COMMUNiTY CENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! IM SSOO SMART!!!!!!!

-Mace-

8. Dark_619

Dark_619 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    lol the willow community center. Mace that would rule but i doubt they would come to willow :(

Dark_619

9. bountyhunter2999

Mar 13, 2002
    Someone agrees with me!

BOO-yah!

I'm so alone.

10. DVDMaster

Jun 25, 2003
    bountyhunter2999: You're not alone in the galaxy. This Imp's got your back!

11. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    [anime self]"HAIL ZEON!"[/anime self]

[regular self]Hey! Ive got a contract with the Imps ;) [/regular self]

-Mace-

12. DVDMaster

Jun 25, 2003
    A contract, eh??? To quote a great man, "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further." ;) There shall be no further talk of Zeon, that world exists only in your mind. (Waves hand to get point across) :cool:

13. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    What??? Why u wavin ur hand around... tryin to use the force, or wavin hi :p .

-Mace-

14. DVDMaster

Jun 25, 2003
    Either waving hi or just possibly a nervous tick the Master's developing. :p

Honestly I thought you would use Watto's complete line and ask me if I thought I was a Jedi or something. :cool: There's something to be said for being original, Good on ya!

bountyhunter2999: I was noticing that there doesn't appear to be a FF in all of KY, is there one in your area? If not you're always invited to join with the psychos of Nashville. We've got a cookout happening on the 24th of this month. Check us out in the Southeast region threads.

15. DVDMaster

Jun 25, 2003
    Ooops, sorry BountyHunter, never would have thought KY was in the MidWest. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.