main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Petition for C3 in San Diego! We need your help!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediNyt, Jul 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediNyt

JediNyt Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    As some of you know we are trying to get Celebration III in San Diego despite the odds it may be in Chicago. :_| Please sign this petition, we need all the signitures we can get! Our huge convention center is the perfect place for C3 not to mention thats where the comic con takes place. So help us bring the greatest Star Wars celebration to beautiful San Diego! :D

Sincerely your friends in the Force,
    The San Diego Star Wars Society

www.petitiononline.com/SanDiego/petition.html

2. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    The Rock says this, why don't the SFFF create a petition to have this Celebration 3 event here in our own back yard? The bay area would be the best place to host this Celebration....since it is in the home area of the creator George Lucas and the back yard of the peoples champ The Rock!

3. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Thing is C3 has to be in the middle like C1 and C2. I have already signed the petition for San Diego and I totally wouldn't mind starting one for SF but I think it's highly unlikely that we could convince LucasFilm to have it on the west coast... Though I'll talk to some people and see what they have to say and maybe we can talk about this next SF Fan Force meeting...

4. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    There's no way that we start a petition right now. Maybe for future Celebrations but not C3. San Diego has had this petion up for a while (maybe a little less that a year?) & they have close to 500 signatures. That is nothing compared to the attendance of Celebration. The location is being announced at the end of August...Check TF.N for details.

5. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    yeah i didn't realize that that the announcment was so soon coming. Yep a lil late now... I hope there will be a Celebration 4... they should continue them even after all the movies are out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.