Discussion Petition for the original cast in the new trilogy

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by Jedi-NL, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-NL Jedi Youngling

Dear fans,

I am one of the many Star Wars fans out there.
    The old trilogy will always have a special place in my heart as will the cast from those movies.
    I think I won't be the only one that would love to see the original cast return to play the roles of Luke, Leia, Han and Lando.
    This is not a petition that they should have the lead roles or not but how awesome would it be to see Mark Hamill return to play Luke as an Jedi master to train a new Jedi like Obi Wan did for him.
    To see Luke with a beard like in my avatar.

This is the link to the petition.

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/starwarsoldcast

Share it with everybody you know who will care and would like to sign the petition.

Thank you all.

PK EDIT: We already have threads discussing their involvement with the movies.
    Last edited by PrincessKenobi, Nov 19, 2012
  2. Yunners Force Ghost

star 2
    This is a tad redundant since we already know they'll be back.
  3. Jedi-NL Jedi Youngling

There is nothing wrong with trying to make sure when you are passionate about something is there? :)
  4. Yunners Force Ghost

star 2
    Nothing wrong, no. But at this point it'll be about as helpful a petitioning NASA to put the first man on the moon. [face_laugh]
    Jedi-NL likes this.
  5. Bazinga'd SWC/PT/ Spinoff Manager -Destroyer of Spam

Manager
    star 5
    While I admire your enthusiasm, I agree with Yunners that your petition is not necessary. Everyone at Disney, LucasFilm and for that matter a good part of the civilized world is well aware that most of us fans strongly favor the return of Mark, Carrie, and Harrision.
    Jedi-NL likes this.
  6. Jedi-NL Jedi Youngling

Okay I get it :p but would still love for everybody to sign it, it can't hurt ;)
  7. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost

star 4
    They say Fisher is trying to lose weight for the part. But what about Hamill? Is there any new photos of him?
  8. Cantina Bassist Jedi Master

star 2
    Isn't there something pressing in your community that would make more sense to petition for or against?
  9. The Man Who Sold the Moon Jedi Padawan

star 1
    I am strongly in favor of a brand new cast and doing the whole thing in a new era.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.