Petition of Every Clone Wars Fan

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Executor_of_Order66, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Executor_of_Order66 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Alright I have been seeing this pop up in a couple different areas on this forum so, considering we have one petition going, I thought why not start another.

I think, now that the show is in chronological order we demand that the first part of the Clone Wars timeline comes out. There is absolutely no reason Dave cannot reveal it now and he keeps saying he has it ready so what's the hold up. Think about how fast time will fly by to next season if we knew the chronological order and watched them starting now, and we would finish right before season 4, which could be the best season of any show ever, started.

Star Wars has to have continuity to me and I know it is just as important to many of you.

This was a spur of the moment idea so I have not really had time to think of the bad implications, if there are any, of starting a petition, so I want to get feed back first if we as a community should do this or should we just be patient. Also I know this petition business could get out of hand quickly, thats why I'm waiting.

There is a very long thread on this subject HERE, and I doubt a petition will hasten the release of Dave's timeline.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.