main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Petition to put the Droids/Ewoks T.V. series on DVD - please sign here if you'd like these on DVD

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Blur, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999
    Whoever wants to see the Droids/Ewoks T.V. series put on DVD, please sign here - I would love to see all of these on DVD, and maybe they could even add the Fett Cartoon from the atrocious "Holiday Special", since that cartoon was done by the same animation company that did Droids/Ewoks (Nelvana)

They're a'comin'...

2. DarthStinkyBritches

DarthStinkyBritches Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2001
    I'd rather see a Star Wars TV boxset. With Ewoks Movies/Ewoks Droids cartoons/Holiday special

3. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    Please put Droids and Ewoks on DVD. If not, please put the reruns back on TV.

4. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    I haven't seen them yet, so yes!
    Put them on DVD!

5. darth__vengeant

darth__vengeant Jedi Youngling

Oct 14, 2001
    I am lucky enough to have a copy of the Ewoks movies on VHS still, but I havent seen the Holiday Special since it ran back in the 70's when I was a kid. Im sick of Lucasfilm and Lucas himself acting like children about movies and things that they make, Speilberg too. When someone goes through the effort to make something, why would they not want it out for everyone to enjoy? (I know about this, im a musician) Especialy with the now high quality and extra's galore DVD medium. People WILL buy these, so PUT THEM OUT!! And that goes fr the ORIGINAL TRILOGY AS WELL!!! GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT, WERE PAYING!!!

6. DarthStinkyBritches

DarthStinkyBritches Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2001
    Here's something people seem to forget. You can't rush an artist or his art.

7. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    "People WILL buy these, so PUT THEM OUT!! And that goes fr the ORIGINAL TRILOGY AS WELL!!! GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT, WERE PAYING!!!"

Give them time. Do you want a rushed job now, or would you prefer a more professional and better-put-together DVD a few years from now?

8. evanchester

evanchester Jedi Youngling star 2

May 25, 2002
    i'll sign

I have never seen either of the cartoons, but i would still probably buy them.

9. Myaha

Myaha Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Droids Cartoon, Ewoks Cartoon and Ewok TV movies... all on DVD please... and as a little bonus the Holiday Special to torture friends :D

10. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Oh, yeah. I'm in. Sign me up. I have fond memories of watching Droids on Saturday mornings.

11. doubleofive

doubleofive Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 25, 2002
    i bought a droids tape a few years ago at walmart. dont recall seeing them again. maybe because they were destroyed, because besides the always brilliant anthony daniels, it pretty much sucked. it is the only star wars item that i have flat out sold because i didnt enjoy it.

sorry, but i do NOT want to see them on dvd.

12. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    I tried something like this some time ago. In response to the questions I (and others) sent in to Ask The Jedi Council, RM confirmed that LFL *would* be making the cartoons avalible again--but not until after EPIII. Sit tight, folks. It's as sure a thing as it'll get at this point, but it'll be awhile.

TC

13. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Online petitions. Gotta love em'.

14. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Indeed Mr. Sapient

Sign here-----> SaberGiiett7

Geez I remember Caravan of Courage and The Battle For Endor from at least 12 years when I was'ent even in school yet. [face_shocked]I never did'nt see the Droids series so I can't comment on them, but the Ewok movies rocked. Hopefully in some way shape or form they'll resurface do add to some DVD collections. :)

I'm a idiot, that's like sending a PM to the wrong person. Completely disregard that whole message! [face_blush]

<[-]> Saber

15. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Did somebody say Ewoks? :p

16. LottDodd

LottDodd Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2002
    I'll Buy Just About Anything Star Wars Related on DVD. Hurry Rush this to George Lucas Promptly. Put Everything on Hold Untill this Item is in My Hands. I am A Hopeless Consumer...

17. JangoxFett

JangoxFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2002
    Yes! I too am all for Box Set's for these Programs. I really liked the Droids Cartoon!

As far as I know the VHS video company:

J2 Communications
    10850 Wilshire Boulevard
    Suite 1000
    Los Angeles, CA 90024

Put out some of the Droids/Ewoks Cartoon Show on VHS. It would be cool if lucasfilm ltd let them make DVD versons! The Address above maybe old.

18. DarthStothe

DarthStothe Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    D - V - D! D - V - D!

I am in.

19. GrandAlmightyMaster

GrandAlmightyMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2003
    I saw the holiday special but never the ewoks or droids. I would like to see em though so where do i sign.

20. ratmankey

ratmankey Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Count me in.

21. Attack_of_the_Ewoks

Attack_of_the_Ewoks Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    Yes, put everything on DVD. I would buy them all. I wanna be able to look at me DVD collection and see all the SW films, the Ewoks tv movies, the Ewoks and Droids televisions series', the SW Holiday Special, the SW Clone Wars cartoon series, and R2-D2: Beneath the Dome, repsectively.

22. Mateo

Mateo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    I've seen some of these cartoons and they're pretty cool IMHO,it would be awesome to collect both of the entire series and put them on DVD,add the Holiday Special and the Muppets episode with Luke Skywalker and were talking big bucks.

23. kyrack

kyrack Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 1999
    Put my name on the list. I have fond memories of those cartoons. :)

24. Jedi of the West

Jedi of the West Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 1999
    I would love to see the cartoon series and the ewoks tv movies released onto DVD. I'm sure many of us would buy them.

25. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    "Here's something people seem to forget. You can't rush an artist or his art. "

ah to true, I have felt that pain many a time. On another note, I have 2 Ewok VHS tapes and 1 Droids one. I love em ecspecially for falling asleep to (thats what I usually do at my grandmas house)But yeah definitly sign me up for it. I like to see anything star wars related get put on DVD or video.

Forcebewitya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.