main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Petition to put the Droids/Ewoks T.V. series on DVD - please sign here if you'd like these on DVD

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Blur, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    EWOKS ROCK! PLEASE GIVE ME THE DVD!!!!! HOW ABOUT A BOX SET OF AN EWOK ADVENTURE, BATTLE FOR ENDOR AND THE TV SEIRES!!!! I NEVER SAW THE DROIDS BUT THE TRAILER ON THE VIDEOS LOOKS COOL!! I CANT STOP USEING CAPS iM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE EWOKS!!!! :::GOES OFF TO WATCH EWOK TAPES:::

P.S IF THIS DOESNT HAPPEN EBAY IS YOUR FRIEND ;)

2. master_rob_robby

master_rob_robby Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2004
    we need them now, especially the holiday special. i only saw 2 or 3 episodes of the ewoks when i was little so please lets fight for this.
    come on!!!!!

3. AC-91

AC-91 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2004
    I post here because i want em

4. HanJones

HanJones Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2002
    Have any of you who are asking for the Star Wars Holiday Special actually seen it since it first aired? I downloaded a copy of it online and watched it. The Fett cartoon was okay, but sort of stupid (at least it had all the original actors' voices.) The rest of the program was just awful. Chewie's family grunting and howling for 80% of the time and then Bea Arthur and Art Carney and Harvey Korman doing stuff another 12% of the time (making you wish that Chewie's family was back on), 3% of the time was Jefferson Starship singing something and the other 5% of the time was the original actors going through the motions (although Han and Chewie did have some good space battle scenes -- only Harrison Ford could make this turd smell okay.)

I was so excited when I got my new computer with DVD burner and then I downloaded the Holiday Special. Now I'm just glad that I didn't waste a DVD on it. P-U !!!! You're better off watching Star Wars fanfilms on fanfilms.com.

5. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    The Droids series was pretty decent for a 80's cartoon and I would love to see it on dvd. I'm not sure about the Ewoks series being on the same dvd, because in my opinion it was kind of soft compared to Droids, and Droids was borderline. Also, The 12 minute Boba Fett cartoon would be a nice addition at the end of the Droids cartoon, considering it was made by the same animation house that created the Droids series.

6. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    :::signs:::

7. Blackmes

Blackmes Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2003

here's my john hancock.

8. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    ::signs::

I would really like to have these on DVD and would most definately buy them.

9. schultmc

schultmc Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2003
    I'd like to see the Ewoks movies on DVD.

10. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Petition no longer, the Droids and Ewoks TV series, along with the Ewoks movies, are finally on their way to DVD. :D

Hyperspace members can find out more here.

11. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Can you paraphrase the juicy bits for us please? :)

12. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Let's see... blah, blah, blah... Ewoks and Droids TV series is coming to DVD... blah, blah, blah... made-for-TV Ewok movies... blah, blah, blah... special DVD sets in November and December 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.