main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Petition to reopen the Nobrin Brothers Fan Club social thread.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by crazed_binring_ewok, Mar 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazed_binring_ewok

crazed_binring_ewok Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2003
    First of all, this is a social thread, so no locking it for vauge and unexplained reasons! *gives evil eye to mods*(as i've just been informed, that is liable to get this thread locked. oh well)

I was greatly disheartened when our favorite Agamarians had their newly formed fan club shut down after only a matter of hours.

So I have started this thread to show my angst. If you would like to see the Nobrin Brothers fan club reopened, please sign in here and let you voice be heard.

2. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Umm, being a new social thread is one of the quickest ways to get locked. :p

3. crazed_binring_ewok

crazed_binring_ewok Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2003
    Well why didn't someone tell me that before hand!!!? Oh well, that's ok. i mostly just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that i wasn't happy at all about my fan club being locked. and with only paper thin reasoning behind it too. ok, well lets hurry up and get a bunch of people in here before any mods get back.

4. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Actually, it was decent reasoning.

If you have a thread for everyone's pseudonyms in the EU, there'd be an abundance of obscure fan clubs, i.e., Having a Shira Brie fan club, and someone comes in wanting a Dark Lady Lumiya fan club. Problem is, they're both the same person.

It's a little redundant. :)

5. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    1) DA doesn't care about petitions.
    2) DA doesn't want anymore social threads.

Eh, well. Sucks to be you. :p

6. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Regardless of the validity of your concerns, the best way to get a response from a member of the administration is via PM. Making a thread or "petition" will not help your cause any.

Unless the moderator in question specifically wanted public input, threads such as this will generally get locked.

:)

7. Devi

Devi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2002
    If you have a thread for everyone's pseudonyms in the EU, there'd be an abundance of obscure fan clubs, i.e., Having a Shira Brie fan club, and someone comes in wanting a Dark Lady Lumiya fan club. Problem is, they're both the same person.

Although I have no intention to put down the now locked Nobrin Brothers Fan Club, or diss those who liked the idea, I have to agree. I mean, what would be next? An Arica fan club in addition to the MJFC? A Katya Glasc fan club in addition to the Ysanne Isard appreciation thread? (Although I doubt the latter would get many members, considering that Isard-as-Glasc got badly humiliated, as those who read Interlude at Darkknell will recall. The Arica fan club would be more popular, I think, at least with the male EUCers. ;) *hehe*)

As a side note, I don't think we have a Shira Brie fan club yet. But I would never dare to start one while there's much worthier people to do it.[/barely veiled suck up to Genghis ;) ]

8. A-WingsRule

A-WingsRule Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    Aw, I loved the Nobrin brothers, they need their fan club!

9. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Please PM me if you wish to discuss this further.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.