Phx PFF Celebrity Look-alikes

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jupitertronic, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Master_Duron Jedi Master

star 4
    Tell me about. Darth this and darth that. Come one lets be original. ;)
  2. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey! You got a problem with sith lords?
    And this one even looks like Corey Feldman!

:)
  3. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
    Glad I didn't pick Darth Diesel. Although Vin Vader isn't a half bad idea. :p
  4. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey my name was sorta given to me.. so if its not original its not my fault. Its better than Corey Vader :)

and by the way.. ANYTHING Corey Feldman says or does is perfect. (ok, maybe not)

5. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh]

I kinda got mine in the same manner. So I'm right there with ya DF.

edit. More typing prowess. :p
  6. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah i remember, i was one of the people who gave it to ya. I still remember walkin in the mall.. "LOOK! Its Vin Diesel!!!"

People were actually looking..
    sad mallrats
  7. Kirana_T Jedi Master

star 4
    I kinda got mine in the dame manner.

A dame gave it to you? Like a woman in a Humphry Bogart movie? [face_mischief]

I like Vin Vader. :D

I think if I were to create a sock, I would have to name it DarthFillInTheBlank or DarthThisOrThat. Or maybe DarthWhatever. :p

8. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I just love your sense of humor Kirana!!!!

BTW...LORDPARSEC does look like John!!! [face_shocked] I never realized it before!

I just remsemble me...a Wench! :D

Although Void seems to think I look like Snow White when dressed up properly. ;)

And Jo and Joe thought I looked like Esmerelda from the Hunchback of Notre Dame when I wore her Moreska bodice.

I don't know if being likened to cartoon characters is good.... ;)
  9. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    okay, since Joel can't provide, I will. :D

For your comparison pleasure... (the pic makes us all kinda small, but look anyway)
    [image=http://members.cox.net/kreleia/pff_images/hastings.jpg] [image=http://members.cox.net/kreleia/pff_images/johnsay2.jpg]

And then there's this pic - it ended up in the batch of Flag pics I developed. [face_laugh] (Joel, you're such a cutie!!)
    [image=http://members.cox.net/kreleia/pff_images/laugh.jpg]
  10. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] Awwwww....how sweet!

Spooky resemblance, but sweet! ;)
  11. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
    So did you tell that one doc that he looks like Vin Diesel! ;)
  12. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for posting the pics Kre, my goodness that's scary. But it's nice to know I'm a cutie! TEE HEE... And John is among my favortie actors. I'm glad I don't look like someone I hate...

LP

PS. I was kidding about the whole Darth Cusak thing. Parsec has been my name forever and I'm not about to change a good thing!
  13. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    Dave: I was so stunned that he was the exact replica of you, that I wasn't thinking that he's the replica of a replica of Vin Diesel!! [face_laugh]

LORDPARSEC: I like your name and I think you're a cutie too...with a fantastic sense of humor! Our own comedian! [face_laugh]
  14. jupitertronic Jedi Knight

star 3
    no, i figured it out! i always thought you looked like someone and i couldn't ever freaking think of who it was, and i finally figured it out the other day when i saw him in a movie on tv.

[image=http://movieweb.com/movie/itsmyparty/co8.jpg]

yes, it's balki from "perfect strangers!" :D hehehe

the only thing that's off is the nose... this guy's nose is REALLY big (especially in this picture...sheesh) and joel's is, you know, normal hehe. :D

but yes, he does look like john cusack too. and i find both actors to be very handsome so blah blah blah *clears throat*... yeah. ;) :p
  15. Kirana_T Jedi Master

star 4
    Balki! You think he looks like Balki! :eek: [face_laugh]

I guess he does a little, from that picture, but I don't really think so in person.
  16. Master_Duron Jedi Master

star 4
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.