main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx PFF Exercise program

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Apr 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    For those who were interested in getting together with Cat for exercise. He is still waiting to hear from you. If you could please PM me with what your goals are in this exercise program (weight loss, strength building, toning, bulking up, etc) I'll pass it along to him so he can craft a program for you. Then we'll set up a time for him to go over it with you.

2. Lord_Reaper

Lord_Reaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    Ummm.. well sir, I guess for me... I would like to lose a couple (dozen) pounds... Following that, or during or whatever..
    I'd like to find a place that doesn't charge my entire wage to learn internal martial arts... Things like Akido, Tai Chi (hard and soft), Sing I, Ba Gua... The really nifty stuff!
    I mean, I'd like to be in great shape so I could feel good about ME!
    -Back to the question at hand... I don't really need additional strength - just TONE.
    I'm not even sure if it's possible... It's been so long, but I'm willing to try.
    SO, that's what I have to offer.
    Let me know.........

3. Lord_Reaper

Lord_Reaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    hahahah, OOOOHHHHHH, PM YOU!!!! I SEE!!!
    *grumble grumble*
    Stupid brain...
    *grumble*

4. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    eh don't feel bad, i was gonna type out what i wanted to do right after your post if someone else had followed suit.

"who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"

*looks away sheepishly* ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.