Phx PFF Kids Quotables

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jada_marnew, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Knight

star 3
    Uh oh. There's trouble a'brewin there. Little girls with credit cards. WATCHOUT! :)

MJA
  2. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    So I asked Makay today what we should name the baby if it is a boy..

"DUH MOM! DARK VADER!"
  3. Commander_Choad Jedi Master

star 4
    ?[face_plain]

Not Loog Sky-Bocker?? (bock! bock!! bock!!!)

I'm shocked... or something... :p

[face_devil]

4. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Speaking of 2-year olds shopping....

....as I dragged myself out of bed this afternoon, the house was quiet. Too quiet for being 1 in the afternoon, as Jessica doesn't take a nap until 2-3PM. Then I walked into our office and found Mrs. OW walking Jess through the Disneyland,com site.

...mommy, that's my favorite! I want that!

///go to next page///

///go to next page///

///go to next page///

///go to next page///

If it is even remotely Disney Princess related, little Jessica must have it. Oh, I am in SO much trouble!
  5. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Four Year Old Nephew today.... Calls me at work.... "Aunt Jenn, isn't it my turn to be a Jedi yet?" (referring to the fact that I have made Jedi costumes for his brother and sister and a cousin)

I guess he thought he had to wait until it was his turn :D I will be making several Jedi Padawan costumes this year :D
  6. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    See, if I could just get Christy hooked on Queen Amidala . . .
  7. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    That would be awesome! Makay wants a Padme costume, but it'll have to wait until I get a serger.

Sounds like Christy would make a great Leia too! "I'm not a committee Mommy!" I can just picture her saying that! [face_laugh]

Today Makay was getting dressed and she chose some pink capris and a pink shirt. She's really in to picking her own outfits lately and I have to say that usually she does a pretty good job...but today she looked like someone had dumped her in a vat of Pepto Bismol. I was going to say something to her but then she turned to me with this huge grin on her face and said:

"MOMMY! I look DELICIOUS!"

I couldn't help but giggle and send her on her way. Telling her otherwise would've been too mean.

8. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My darling daughter put baby oil in the bathtub and washed her hair in it. I'm taking her to be baptized at the nearest Greek Orthodox church. ;)
  9. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Just make sure her godfather doesn't have a crush on her! ;)

How many times did you have to wash it to get all the oil out?
  10. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Still washing . . . about to get the Dawn dishwashing liquid aka Mommy's special shampoo to get sunscreen and baby oil out of hair.

So yesterday on our way to the TFF meeting (another story completely [face_plain]), Christy says:

"It's a good thing I wore a bow in my hair. That way they'll know I'm a girl"

Not that the pink dress and lipstick and gliterry sandals would have given it away . . . [face_laugh]
  11. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh]!!!

Today Makay was lounging next to me on my bed while I was trying to get my stomach to stop doing flip-flops. She was telling me all about a girl she knows and how this girl is always trying to boss her around. We talked defense strategies and then I suddenly thought I remembered who this girl was...

"Makay, is she really blonde?"

"No Mommy. She can see."

I started laughing so hard that I nearly puked all over the bed. It was great! [face_laugh]
  12. MexChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    OMG, too funny!She can see

Was that her first blonde joke?
  13. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    I think she honestly thought I'd said, "Is she really blind?" because when I started snorting with laughter, Makay just looked at me as though I'd gone nuts right then and there.

I was soo funny though how she said...totally serious and all. [face_laugh]
  14. Commander_Choad Jedi Master

star 4
    Makay just looked at me as though I'd gone nuts right then and there.

Much, much, much, much too late for that... :D
  15. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    kids are great. my nephew is so cool, except that he gets me and my twin confused all the time. so we here you macky? or you zacky? a lot. its so funny cause he is just mastering words and its cute to here him say that.
  16. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My daughter's latest claim is that Scooby Doo is flying in the sky following us everywhere. :confused:

Also, I'm going to rat on myself.

Mom: Make sure you look at the Texas Rangers in front, they have flowers.

JADA: Chuck Norris is in our front yard?
  17. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok Choad...MORE nuts then! [face_laugh]

18. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You know, after a day of caring for the kid, doing all the other things I have to do . . . it all is worthwhile to watch her run around in the $5 sprinkler laughing, jumping in the puddles and having a blast.

:)
  19. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    :D I know what you mean Jada.
  20. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    First day of kindergarten! It's finally here! And what does she do? Throw a hissy fit over having to wear a school uniform. If I had it my way, every day would be uniform day!

"I can't get along with that skirt!"
  21. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] Oh dear! Good luck there. :D

Interesting that they would have the first day of kindergarten be a Thursday. Never heard of that before.
  22. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    My youngest nephew is starting kindergarten next week... Talked to him on Tuesday and he informed me that he "didn't think it was fair that he has to go to school w/ all those little kids." His birthday is in October, so he's a little bit older than 95% of his class :( Also, he's a head and shoulders taller than any other kid there... Mom is 6', Dad is 6'7" :eek: Not sur ehis exact height, but I'm 5'8" and he comes up to my chest :eek:
  23. ChoadsGirl Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah, school started thursday at most of the public schools down here. Maryna's school started tuesday, but she didn't get to the airport until about 530pm and she had been traveling (without sleep) for almost 48 hours so she came home, took a shower and went to sleep.

We also found out the next day that part of the reason was because one of the other girls from the exchange program had stolen all her spending money that her parents had scraped together to send with her ($900US). Ukrainian money is Hryvna (pronounced Gryvna) and it takes 5 of them to equil 1 us dollar. So you can imagine how upset any of us would be if someone stole that much money from us? however she was also afraid we would be upset with HER, which we hadn't even expected her to bring anything, much less getting upset at her.

I've been on the phone with the exchange company trying to get it tracked down. You can't tell me that someone isn't going to realize that a child has $900 extra US dollars.

Last night we went to walmart looking for clothes for her. She's 5'4 and weighs maybe 100 pounds. She's this little model like twig. Anyway, the only clothes we could find that would fit her were in the "kids" section... :(

Thankfully she's a wonderfully sweet child and we just adore her.
  24. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Best of luck w/ that CG. My family had an exchange student from Switzerland one summer (special program they have in Denver), and it was so much fun! We still hear from him and a couple of the other kids periodically. Our house became their meeting point... So, imagine 15 Swiss teenagers in your living room for 8 weeks :eek: Got them all hooked on Baseball while they were here. And when we took them to the batting cages one afternoon they all got a huge suprise.... My Dad had me come along so I could drive one group and then he told me to demonstrate for them how the thing worked... They all asked my Dad why he let a girl show them how to bat... My Dad just said, "You'll see in just a second..." At which point I took the first pitch and drilled it into the pitching machine. BTW-I held 2 batting Titles in the SE Regional AAA Amateur Softball League :D [face_devil]
  25. ChoadsGirl Jedi Knight

star 2
    WOOO HOOO! Way to go Zoo!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.