main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx PFF Meeting.....

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by aztrooper0013, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aztrooper0013

aztrooper0013 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    Well, I would have been at the meeting today, but I couldn't remember when it was.....and I'm a bonehead, so I need help with this sorta thing.

Maybe the head monkey in charge here (whoever that is) could make sure to "bump" threads about upcoming meetings so that people would know when and where they are?

Also, there's no mention of it on the PFF website either.....

Grant it, I'm not an Official member or anything, but I like to hang out with you guys once in a while and I was seriously considering hitting the meeting this month, but honestly, I couldn't remember when it was.

Plus, there could be new people just loggin on for the first time that might want to know about these things without having to read two or three weeks worth of posts, yanno?

Just a suggestion.

2. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    I'm not that person, but I did bump the thread a little while before the meeting.

3. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    we are going to make a "sticky thread" with this info on it soon, so it will always be at the top...

4. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    I'm still working on getting the website completely up and functioning. :) It should have all the up-to-date info for meetings and such very soon.

5. aztrooper0013

aztrooper0013 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    Please understand that I'm not complaining, or criticizing any of you. These were just suggestions from my view of things.

That's all.

6. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    it's cool kevin! we like constructive criticism, it lets us know what needs to be done! ;)

7. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    We all know TD0013 is a whiner! :p j/k :D

8. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    **to someone else** ...yeah, y'know that stormtrooper guy? Isn't he annoying? Gawd. I mean, really. Telling us that we have to put our meeting dates up on our website and all... who does he think he is, anyway?

;) :D [face_mischief] [face_laugh]

We love ya, Kevin!

9. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    I missed the meeting too. Slight transportation problemo. Sounds like it was an eventful one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.