Phx PFF Pool Party?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Idiots Array, May 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll skip the part where I tell you why I'm making this suggestion - since you can hopefully figure that out for yourselves - and go straight to the part where I ask "who's interested?" and "would anyone be willing to donate their pool?"

We could do a pot-luck BBQ or collect money for a big subway sandwich, etc. whatever everyone is up for.

I'd also suggest anyone who is interested bring supersoakers and take out their agressions on the RSA...? ;)

If I recall correctly there are no PFF events scheduled for next Saturday (May 31st) or the Saturday after that (June 7th). Is anyone interested?
  2. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Be careful, Void DOES REQUIRE RESPECT!!!! SoI wouldn't say that,because I don't see why people would need to get their agressions out on him anyways, because he doesn't cause any.

Anyways, back to topic. I don't have a pool, but I'm game for it, as long as it's kept at a PG level
  3. Mobius FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    ??? Um, I think IA was being a bit of a smartass about agressing on Void with Supersoakers(not that it's not a good idea, mind you). Besides, supersoakers are always fun at a pool party.
  4. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone got some rope we can tie the RSA up with? [face_devil]

Actually, I'm not sure if I'd be able to make one of those weekends since I'm already coming down for the meeting on the 14th. BUMMER...the chance to soak the RSA...maybe I can swing it...we'll see.
  5. Mobius FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    BTW, I'd be available for the weekend of the 7th. I'm out in Sandy Eggo nexy weekend. My pool may be available. Or we could turn my going away party after the meeting into a pool party. Or we could still do both. Whatever. :)
  6. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    OOOHHHHH!!! Let's turn your going away party into a pool party!!!

Sounds like fun to me!
  7. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    I'd love to see something on the 31st!!! Finally a Sat that I'm not working and could join you. :)
  8. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Moe, I'll let you handle the details of your party...If we end up having more than one pool-oriented party then so be it. You won't hear me complaining. ;)

Kev: Yes, I was just giving Void a hard time. We do that here in the PFF. My suggestion was mostly to have a water gun fight for anyone who was interested. Trust me, you'll know when I'm being serious.

Obey: Would you be able to host a party on the 31st? As of yet we have interest, but no location.
  9. jupitertronic Jedi Knight

star 3
    we have a pool, but it's not that deep, so i don't know how much fun it'd be.
  10. Commander_Choad Jedi Master

star 4
    Heh heh, I can see this now... "How many of the PFF can we fit in YOUR pool??" It's kind of like one of those clown cars...

DOO-doo-doodle-doo-DOO-doo-doodle-doo...

This could go down hill so rapidly... But then again, aren't we famous for taking (seemingly) innocent things and putting them into a downward spiral....

:D

[face_devil]

11. EmprsHandMick Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd be interested, but I was hoping to get kreleia and LJC to go dress shopping with me next saturday...
  12. Commander_Choad Jedi Master

star 4
    Mick,

the two are not neccesarily incompatible - dress shopping in the morning (Yes, My Queen, you must arise before noon)then out to play in the afternoon/evening.

13. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'd be in favor of after the meeting at Moe's.

I'd also suggest keeping JBS suggestions to yourself... 1) iffy on board policy, 2) it gives them warning...YOU KNOW BETTER !!!!! :)

Kev, I appreciate it buddy. IA was just teasing. You'll pick up that if they do that to a person, they at least don't hate them and may possibly even like them.

The perils of leadership, there's always somebody gunning for you one way or another. If we do this at Moe's party, will that turn it into a fashion disaster hawaiian pool party ?
  14. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    If we do this at Moe's party, will that turn it into a fashion disaster hawaiian pool party ?

RSA: This party is sounding better all the time! [face_laugh]
  15. Kirana_T Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd also suggest keeping JBS suggestions to yourself... 1) iffy on board policy, 2) it gives them warning...YOU KNOW BETTER !!!!!

Amateurs. :p

Honestly, I expect better from you boys. [face_mischief]

IA was just teasing. You'll pick up that if they do that to a person, they at least don't hate them and may possibly even like them.

Well, looks like we've got Void fooled on that one.

(See, I'm teasing him. It's fun, and he likes it. [face_devil] :D)
  16. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OW, quit it

OW, quit it

OWWWWWW, quit it

Oyah, loving every minute of it.
  17. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Ok, I'm not hating, I'm just protecting Void's innocence. I'll try and not do that again, at least if you don't want me to. :D
  18. Kirana_T Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm just protecting Void's innocence.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

And that's all I really have to say about that. :D :p
  19. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wow, thanks for the bullseye there Kev. For revenge on everybody that makes a comment I'll take my time in crafting a setup at Target. Mick and I found this HORRID shirt and equally as bad swim trunks. If that wasn't enough they were just different enough from each other to make it even worse.
  20. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Unfortunately, I don't have a pool here, so I can't host it. :( But I'm game for a bad-Hawaiian shirt theme. [face_devil]
  21. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Yippeee!!!! Go Void! Vengence is Void's!!!!
  22. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Let's have no more talk about wet shirts by anybody...we're skirting the edge here, thank you.
  23. wardenx Jedi Knight

star 3
  24. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
  25. Kirana_T Jedi Master

star 4
    For revenge on everybody that makes a comment I'll take my time in crafting a setup at Target.

Bring it on, Void. Do your worst. :D
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.