main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx PFF, Round 'em up!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Idiots Array, Jan 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Gee, you could drag me kicking and screaming!

Hahaha this weekend I could ride over on a horse...

Kidding! Moe and I will be out for the weekend of the 14th in Febuary...hope to attend Renn Fair too!

2. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    not that i'd be around to see him if he showed up, but whatever happened to duguay? i haven't seen him since we lined up for order of the phoenix at borders. he was really nice. i think we may have frightened him a bit. :) maybe that's why he doesn't come around anymore. :\

3. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    I've updated the list again. It looks like we've got the first phase going pretty well, now I need to find a way to get in contact with these people. If anyone has contact information with any of the people on the list please PM me. Carol, I think you've kept a pretty comprehensive email list since you send out the newsletter. Can you line some addresses up with the names on the list and drop me a line?

Jinnetics, you and liquido seem to have some people intrested in seeing you at one of the upcoming meetings. What do you say? Is there anything on the calendar you'd be interested in attending? We'd love to see you there.

4. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Guess who we (me, Mick, Void and DH) found last night?

spacyway!!! :D :D

The boy is working his @$$ off at Serrano's these days. We didn't get a chance to talk to him, because the place was slammed and he was busy busy busy, but it was definitely him. At least we know where to find him. He needs to come back too. :)

5. Jinnetics

Jinnetics Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 1999
    I keep meaning to attend, honest! It's just that I live in Glendale and I work M-F in Mesa, so I despair of hauling back there on the weekends! But seriously I'll show up soon.

As for Liquido, he's notoriously hard to pin down just because he has so much more of a social life than most people I know. He's always got some gaming group meeting or something. His PC is out of commission for a few weeks right now, too.

6. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    Does anyone remember me? :( I know its been a while?

I was actually wondering when the next meeting was.

7. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    The February meeting actually falls during Scott and Holly's wedding, so we're still deciding if we need to have an actual meeting or not. We'd like to see you again, Harpm, if you think you can make the wedding drop Darth_Greedo a PM.

8. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    i remember you harpm... and the jedi costume i want to model mine after.

that thing seriously ROCKS!

9. -Master-

-Master- Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2002
    I am trying to fly out for the day of the wedding. I hope to see you all there.

10. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    I probably won't be able to make it to the wedding (Congrats to you guys!) but I'll try for the next big meeting. By the way, I don't know if anyone here is talking about it but CIII local has been officially announced. Anyone going? I'm planning on it. Its in April, so it might blend over a part of the line up for those attending again.

P.S. Feldman, my wife made the costume so its all her. I can't take the credit. Too bad I cut my hair off.

11. Jim-Jedi

Jim-Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2004
    Hi, Im the new guy! My wife and I moved here from WA about a month ago, and I am always looking for new friends. So a big "HI" to everyone here at PFF. I look forward to meeting all of you soon, at the next meeting. (oh so far away)

so anyway, HI

jim

12. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    Welcome Jim!

We'd love to have you and the wife show up at the next meeting... theoretically, there is one on the second saturday of each month, at 3 pm... February is gonna be a little different, as there is a wedding going on...

However, you can see our website here and a map to the atomic comics where we normally meet here

The local President is Voiddancer
    The local City Rep is Idiots Array
    I'm the historian...

Pull up a chair and set a spell... :D

13. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    Welcome, Jim. Feel free to jump in anywhere and get to know the group. We're looking forward to meeting you and your wife. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line, just click on my name at the top of the screen.

Have fun,

IA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.