main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx PFF: The Adventure

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by EmprsHandMick, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Ok, so it's late, and I'm bored and the RSA's asleep. Time to play. So I have an idea, this was tons of fun when I did it with friends of mine in college. The idea is to tell a wild story with the members of the PFF involved (Be nice about it and have a sense of humor though). The more wild the story the more fun, in the last one I got thrown off the top of my dorm by Carson Daly after lightsaber fighting clones of the Hanson bros. I'll start it, feel free to add as much or as little as you please, just keep the story line consistent.

It was a beautiful afternoon in May, and the PFF were setting up their tents in preperation of three weeks of line up for Episode 3. Sideshow was loudly announcing useful information, such as who had what camping spots, where the bathrooms were and where the nearest connections were to power the requisite PlayStations. It promised to be an even better line up than the last.
    Through the hard work of the entire crew, the PFF camping gear was ready well in advance of the official start of the lineup at midnight, and everyone was excited for the start of a good three week party.

2. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    (ack, i can't think of anything, but i like this idea!) *bump*

3. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    When suddenly, that dratted kid in the Scooby Doo costume showed up again demanding his collar back . . .

4. chickey

chickey Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 21, 2002
    As Void was explaining line control procedures to the newest member of the PFF, the offspring of whenchy, a voice cryed out from the gatherers, "It's Scooby Doo!"

5. EmprsHandMick

Dec 7, 2001
    Immediately there was a plethora of lightsabers and blasters produced. Scooby began to laugh in that stoned giggle of his, until a blaster bolt singed his ear. At that point he decided to make a hasty retreat. Jupitertronic grinned and blew the puff of smoke from the end of her plaster pistol.

6. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    "To bad it wasn't Scrappy, or my blaster would not have been set on stun", said sarah michelle gellar, "I really hated workinng with that mutt on scooby doo 3"

"Dude, it's Sarah Michelle Gellar!" screamed blackfeather as he came running from the parking lot...

7. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    dripping glitter and hair gel... as he ran he regretted having become incapacitated at the previous evening's festivities...

8. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    "See, that's what happens to the boy who passes out first. We make him a 'pretty girl' and throw his underwear in the freezer," grinned the princess of corellia.

9. Lord_Reaper

Lord_Reaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    With a coy and sadistic smile, Greedo places a cover over his deep freezer as to hide it's exsistance from the victims of its frozen retribution.
    For some reason, Sideshow suddenly realizes a chill running up his spine and becomes very frightened...

10. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    As he turns around and discovers Ein's new trick that Uncle Void taught him . . .

11. EmprsHandMick

Dec 7, 2001
    "Ein! Get down from that roof and give me that sniper rifle! You're supposed to be watching the desk."

In time, the team found their sleeping bags and fell asleep, ignoring the buzzing of the lighted signs all around them. Things seemed to be going well, until everyone was awakened suddenly by the sounds of a scuffle outside the tents. Void was out first, just in time to see Idiots Array in full T-shirt ninja attire holding a struggling man on the ground. "WHat's happening?" he asked.
    "I found this guy skulking through the shadows towards the tents."
    At that, IA raised the man's head up, and showed the glowing red eyes that were the stranger's most prominent feature.

12. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    And the smurf cried out in a fierce voice

"I was not skulking! But, if I had been it would have been done so artisitcally well that you would have never seen me because you would have been too busy tying your shirt ninja outfit and then when you discovered my dastardly plan you would have had to commit seppuku and everyone would have to go to Ninja Burger."

With that IA tossed the smurf into a trash can, took out a blow torch and sealed it in for eternity.

Just then . . .

13. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    a van pulled up, with annoying radio station guy giving away free tickets to Disneyland.. the PFF was torn.. staying in line.. or going to Disneyland...eventually it was decided that everyone would go to D-land except one person to hold the line, and that person was...

14. Lord_Reaper

Nov 8, 2002
    Ronin, the FIRST in line.
    The van began to pull off with everyone inside as Ronin happily sits on his chair, oblivious to the oriental noises of ninja descending upon his position.

It should have been cramped inside the van, but surprisingly, it was quite spacious. 43 decks and 23 levels... Even equipped with a turbo lift.
    *The camera zooms around to see the petrified look of horror on each member of the PFF as they realize they've entered Roddenberry space*

Suddenly a ripping noise is heard and a booming echo shatters the silence with the words "REAPER MAD, REAPER SMMAAAAAASH!!!!"

15. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    ..Darth feldman, now sickenedy by this discovery, begins pounding on the nearest window.. "LEMME OUTTA HERE!!!"
    While, Void quickly calms him by knocking him unconcious with a saber hilt...

16. liquido

liquido Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Then a loud pop was heard and the bus was now riding in the imperial county dunes past Yuma. As Reaper hulk-leaped from the bus, he landed amongst the sail barge wreckage causing plumes of sand to cascade through the air. As the sand resettled...

17. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    it strangely formed the shape of an IMPSTAR DEUCE . . .

18. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    As the fearsome Star Destroyer loomed out of the sand, it brought it's turbolasers to bear on the seemingly doomed PFF van. Just then, someone noticed the big red button on the dash, with a note that read, "In case of attack by a star Destroyer looming out of the sand, press this button."

Without hesitation, Mobius pushed the big, shiney, red button, and the van began to change shape. Just then, it went to lightspeed, escaping the Star destroyer.

On the bridge of the huge, wedge-shaped vessel, Imperial Colonel Sanders looked questioningly at his tactical officer, who replied, "Sir, it's turned into a Winnebago... with wings..."

19. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!! "she's turned to plaid!!"

sorry nothing to add, just wanted to laugh and remanise (i don't know how to spell)

20. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    "Winnebago? I thought the Kuati Shipyards hunted all of those down and destroyed them as if they were LFL destroying the bootlegged THS!"

"Apparently, Sir, the Kuati Shipyards has had the same rate of success as LFL."

Meanwhile, back on the Winnebago, Void pulled out one of the many copies of THS and Mick loaded it into the concussion missile tube . . .

21. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    And then blasted the Life Day song through comm's to jam every signal within 100 parsecs [face_devil]

22. liquido

liquido Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    As the jam oozed from the enemies sensor packages, the Winnebago settled into Tomorrowland next to its natural camoflague, the Star Tours ride. The PFF unloaded along with the next batch of riders and entered the Star Trader talking about their narrow escape.

Meanwhile, back at the lineup....

23. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    Sideshow was yelling at a wall because he had nobody working the desk. Ronin was desparately hanging onto his first place in line and . . .

24. Lord_Reaper

Nov 8, 2002
    Most of the ninja had fallen to Ronin's wrath of sabre-kind.

There were two, badly injured.. Kneeling on the ground, they looked back in horror to see their master, but it was already too late for them, he had taken their heads...
    Ronin, realized he knew the Master... It was

25. Master_Ronin

Master_Ronin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    JUBSUGATOR!!!

"So, we meet again for the first time," sneered Jub.

"YOU! I thought you were dead!" Shouted Ronin.

"No...I've spent the last year plotting my revenge, conning people out of millions to afford these ninja assassins. Now time to finish what they started."

Jub pulls a sword from one of his slain men, turning away from Ronin for but a moment. When he turns back...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.