main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Phantom and Revenge

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Thumpy, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Hey ya'll,

My name is Alan. Joined the Alliance back last spring. I post here as "Thumpy" (aka Naar Birala; I'm the one who wears the long jedi tunic occassionally at events). Sometimes I post on Mike's www.TK7877.com website. I posted these messages a few days ago on his. Thought they might be of interest to everyone else.

In ROTS:
    Watch the lightsabre fight in Palpatine's chambers frame by frame by pressing the pause button on your DVD controller, then pressing successively to move through each frame.... You actually see the sizzling, glowing lightsabre body cuts on Agen Kolar, Saseee Tin, and Kit Fisto from Sidious' crimson blade...it's real slick!

In PM:
    i watched a lil' of episode I the other day, and i swore i saw Quinlin Vos....watch and pause the Tatooine scene right where Jar Jar Binks grabs a piece of meat and Sebulba kicks him down, then Anakin steps in....Quinlin is in the background sitting at a table....

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Alot of discussion has gone on about Quinlin in PM. Insider says that yes it looks like Quinlin but is not. Thye say that is where they got the inspiration for Quinlin.

3. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    ..that's awesome! i must get a subscription to Insider!

4. TK7877

TK7877 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2006
    hi Alan,

I still have to watch that lightsaber duel or slaughter of the jedi.
    sounds really cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.