main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Phantom of the Opera] Phantom's Little Girl: Tales of the Only Daughter

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by JediXManSerenaKenobi, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    Phantom?s Little Girl: Tales of the Only Daughter @};-

By Serena

A/N: Don?t ask me why this came to me, because I have no idea whatsoever. I?ve always liked the idea of Erik having a girl, and her being the only one to wear a mask out of her other siblings. For now, it?s a oneshot, but if you?d like, I?ll make it longer.

Disclaimer: If I owned Phantom... let's just say that Raoul would be sporting a loverly bald head at this point. [face_whistling];)

Three older brothers with perfect faces and mesmerizing voices. Of course, I had to be the one who can?t carry a tune and wears a mask. It bloody rots being me.

Mother told me the whole story a few years back: she met Father, more or less, and then they fell in love (though, that?s not quite how she explained it), and eventually, they married (although I?m leaving out one or two minuscule details). After that, they moved to England.

Overall, a normal life, right?

Wrong.

Father wouldn?t touch the subject, so I had to go to Mother for help. How did she meet Father? How did they fall in love? Eventually I got her to talk, and after she did, well?

Honestly, considering my father, I wasn?t all that surprised.

Mother had her firstborn, Charles, about a year after she got married. Like my mother, he has her gentle nature; and he rarely shouts or gets upset. Then came the? other two. Help us all. Gabriel and Edmund, though about a year apart, are the worst two human beings I have ever had the? displeasure of knowing. Tempers that rival my father?s, but they can be as sweet as my mother. All three of them are exceedingly handsome, too. Windswept dark brown hair, my father?s sea-green eyes (although Edmund inherited my mother?s doe-brown eyes). They?ve dazzled people everywhere they?ve gone. Unfortunately, not many people know the true nature of my two younger brothers.

I am positive that their main goal in life is to torment me. Endless teasing, baiting, goading? you name it. Reminds me of the infamous ?headless chicken? incident.

I was about five, and Gabriel was nine, and Edmund was eight. Charles was eleven and altogether very mature for his age. Most of the time. Anyway, our house is situated nicely in the countryside, full of acres and acres of lush landscape. We border several farms, and one day, I was with the Distressing Duo on my way home from one of our neighbor?s homes.

What I didn?t know was that it was time for some of the chickens to be eaten, and as we passed a barn, a headless chicken darted across my path. I screamed and dropped the basket I was holding, and dashed behind Gabriel?s back.

My idiotic brothers started laughing. I asked them what was so funny, and they exchanged mischievous glances. But I was too young at the time to decipher that glance.

?Did you see that chicken, Angie?? Gabriel asked slyly.

I nodded, trembling.

?That,? said Gabriel matter-of-factly, ?was the Headless Hen. Have you heard of it??

When I shook my head in the negative, Edmund put in, ?Ah, yes, the Headless Hen. It comes out sometimes looking for little girls to snatch in its claws and feathers and drags them away, never to be seen again. That was the sign, Angie, it?s coming for you!?

I whimpered. ?I don?t want it to!?

?Well, there?s nothing you can do about it now,? Gabriel said, shrugging.

Consumed with fear, I ran home crying and burst through the back door as my mother was cooking something in the kitchen. ?Don?t let the chicken take me! Don?t let it take me!? I screamed, latching onto my mother frantically. My father came rushing down from his study, demanding to know what in the bloody Persian Empire was going on. ?Don?t let the chicken take me away!? I wailed, burying myself in my father?s chest.

Of course, my parents were completely bewildered at my ramblings. That is, until my father saw my brothers sneaking in through the front door. His eyes narrowed dangerously.

?Boys,? he said in a deadly calm voice, one that even scared me (though more so if I was on the subject of that tone), ?Get in here, pleas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.