main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Phasma is Boba Fett's daughter?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Sunbloom, Dec 30, 2015.

1. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
  2. JediKnightWax

JediKnightWax Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Phasma is Kitster's daughter.

Sarge and JediRocks74 like this.
  3. JediRocks74

JediRocks74 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 7, 2015

Kitster stole the show in TPM.

4. Jo Lucas

Jo Lucas Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2015

Yeah, unfortunaly we never got to see uncle Boba in action, because you know, he is just a background character created to sell toys.

I'm sure he is the main character in some fan fiction or book of Star Wars Legends, because some nerd writer thought he looked cool (hey, nice armor!) and wrote somthing about him. Bleh.

You're not alone.

5. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Phasma is obviously the love child of the rancor keeper and Salacious Crumb. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

6. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    I heard Phasma is really a Mothma

7. darthOB1

darthOB1 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 22, 2000
    What is the fascination with boba fett? And why does he have to have any type of role in the trilogy?

Jo Lucas likes this.
  8. Jo Lucas

Aug 28, 2015
    Because his armor is cool. He is like a robot ninja. That's it.

9. Jo Lucas

Aug 28, 2015
    Because his armor is cool. He is like a robot ninja. That's it.

10. JediRocks74

JediRocks74 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 7, 2015
    Boba Fett is ruthless and cunning. We may never see his like again.

11. Mindless Monster

Mindless Monster Jedi Master star 4

Dec 4, 2014

Why do you love Phasma?

12. Thom Skywalker

Thom Skywalker Jedi Master star 1

Dec 1, 2014

- There are billions of individuals on their 30s, this isn't enough for an argument...
    - Female clone? It doesn't work like that... A clone is a perfect match... There is not such thing as a clone whose sex was inverted... And lets face it: Gwendoline Christie is genetically VERY different of Temuera Morrison....
    - The kaminoans were hired by the Republic, but Palpatine must have established control over them once the Empire was founded: a bounty hunter couldn't just step over there and ask for a clone...
    - Jango may have asked a clone after he had lost his first child, maybe... Boba could have a different life experience...
    - Similar helmets isn't a good argument for both being related, as much as Owen Lars and Ben Kenobi using the same clothes doesn't make them brothers or clones...

Phasma being Boba's clone/daughter makes no sense, man.... [face_shame_on_you]

DaddlerTheDalek and Jo Lucas like this.
  13. seventhbeacon

seventhbeacon Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 3, 2015
    I pronounce his name Bubba to troll my Fett-loving friends. Bubba Foot. Likes his guns, his huntin', and his piss-beer.

Still, some of the EU stuff made him a lot of fun, and Phasma basically has the Fett curse in having cool armor but being completely useless. I really hope she gets her due in the next film. Maybe she'll be a free agent/bounty hunter too once the First Order finds out how she helped the Resistance destroy their Death Star Part Deux.

14. RDeckard

RDeckard Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 28, 2015
    Let's just go ahead and make this a catch all thread for Phasma's parentage, because many characters were Fett's age and eligible to be Phasma's parents.

Yes, that was sarcasm.

15. natureboy76

natureboy76 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 11, 2009
    Boba Fail was never important. Lucas never expected a background character to have such a following and killed him in the most hilarious way lol. Maybe Phasma was JJ's homage to the original useless character :)

16. Thom Skywalker

Thom Skywalker Jedi Master star 1

Dec 1, 2014

I kinda think her scenes were taken out from the final cut because of plot timings...

I hope she becomes a foe so important and menacing as Jabba was in ROTJ... Her timing in TFA was minimum as Jabba's in ANH...

Sarge likes this.
  17. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    You know, I'm thinking, even if Phasma were Boba Fett's daughter, why in the world would she join the First Order? That makes no sense. Now if they fill in her back story and it turns out she's related to one of the Mandalorians we saw in The Clone Wars, such as Pre Vizla or Almec, I could buy that. But Boba Fett? Nope, not going to happen.

18. Dave V.P.

Dave V.P. Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2015

Pro wrestling isnt real? I HATE YOU! *Runs screaming from the room*

1 minute of that. Just in case you didn't get the picture in the first 8 seconds. :)

19. Jmacq1

Jmacq1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2005
    The Visual Dictionary makes it sound like it's unique to her, but it also notes that despite the rank of "Captain" she's really more like a Colonel or General: Basically the field commander of the Stormtroopers.

20. RedVad

RedVad Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 29, 2012
    The actress is too white.

Pfluegermeister likes this.
  21. Rey_

Rey_ Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 30, 2015
    I hope not, not every character has to be related to another in some way.

22. Pfluegermeister

Pfluegermeister Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2003
    Indeed. Anyone backing this theory needs to consider the following:

A. The actress Gwendoline Christie looks nothing even remotely like actor Temuera Morrison.
    B. The character of Boba Fett has been established to look exactly like his father, whom Morrison played.
    C. The character of Phasma is so intrinsically tied to the specific height and bearing of Christie that it would be pointless to have her unmasked to find her played by anyone OTHER than Christie.

So by this reckoning, we're supposed to accept that an absolutely pasty white person, tall as all hell, is supposed to be the child of a short Maori person? And just sweep the obvious physical differences under the rug that is a mother we never met, I guess? So she inherited nothing physically from her father, if that was the case; you'd think she'd be a little less pasty if she had. And even if we ignore the broader differences between the two, they don't even have any facial features in common, not in the shape of the eyes or nose, or anything else.

There's wanting to come up with interesting ideas, and then there's flying in the face of basic logic and common sense, to say nothing of the science of genetics...

23. MoffJacob

MoffJacob Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 25, 2015
    More importantly: is Phasma still a virgin? I mean, Finn and Rey def are, but Phasma?
    Kylo is also a virgin, totally; perhaps even Hux.
    Kind of disturbing that Ep VII is even more virginal than the PT

24. Pfluegermeister

Pfluegermeister Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2003
    If she is, trust me: she ain't gonna change that with YOU...

Sarge likes this.
  25. MoffJacob

MoffJacob Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 25, 2015
    of course not, I'm a real person, not a movie character; I'm sorry to disappoint you, but LIFE is not like in those movies called Last Action Hero or Purple Rose of Caire, check them out