main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phat Lewts...

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by MysticTrunks01, Dec 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Ok, so what did everyone get?

I know alot of you, my so called "friends" know two things i got. That Marvel Girl bust and the R2 with the Leia hologram. I just want you to know i hate you all, but it was a great gift. hehe

I also got another Jean Grey bust from New X-Men, we got 3 ceiling fans for the house, a gargoyle, an Empire Strikes Back lunch box from the old days, Babylon 5 Season 3,Spunge Bob sleeping pant, a wade of cash and some other little things.

I'm sure Dena will chime in with what she got.

Later!

2. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    Let's see, I got...
    About 50 action figures, the visual companions for ROTK and TTT, a Star Wars Collectibles value book thingy, a 12" Biker Scout on the speeder bike, the Indiana Jones DVDs, the Back to the Future DVDs, the new Harry Potter Quiditch game, some really spiffy new clothes, the Weird Al cds I was needing for my collection, the new Weird Al music video, the Live Weird Al concert DVD, 2 Star Wars calenders, some new necklaces, a $50 check from my aunt, and my parents got a new digital camera.

And, yes, I realize I am VERY spoiled, but I'm not going to argue when they try to buy me things. I hope everyone else had a very merry Christmas!!!!!!!

3. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    I really lucked out this year.

My parents put new tires on my truck, plus they bought us a portable DVD player for the car (for the boys).

Valerie and my Mother-in-law went in together to get me the Sony 4x DVD+-RW/+-R/CD burner. I've been waiting for that baby for some time now, and it was well worth the wait. Valerie also got me a cool Remington beard trimmer with a built-in vacuum.

Clayton and Corey got me three of the X-Men: Evolution DVDs. That's always good.

All in all, I did very well. Not quite the level of Shelbi's haul, but I'll get her address and fix that. 8-}

4. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    Well lets see...so far I have gotten

Some new clothes
    That same DVD burner Jake got
    Two Towers extended version
    some sketch pads and a gift card for hobby lobby
    an etch a sketch(joke from my Mother:) )
    A basic calligraphy pen set

We'll see what else tonight as I have one more gift exchanging thing to do hehe. Christmas around my house takes about three or four days to get around to everyone hehehe

5. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Well, Mike got me a charm bacelet, with a little kitty cat charm that looks like my beauitful little Padme, and Inu yasha DVD.

I also got a really cute outfit for work, a bird bath, a cool David Bowie album framed as a picture, two cute shirts. A back messager, a big candle holder, towels, a blue hair brush, some blue gloves and matching hat, some really cute angel salt and pepper shakers with matching butter knifes. A cool clock that sets itself and shows the day of the week on it (that was for both Mike and I) a 1000 piece puzzle so I have something to do while Mike is at work at night and money!

6. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    All your money are belong to us!

7. AladdinSane

AladdinSane Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2003
    Well - I got socks and underroos and a new toothbrush, plus about 50 cents to spend however I wish :)

8. AladdinSane

Mar 2, 2003
    Mike, she made us keep it a secret! and grinned evily the whole time.

Dena, the Bowie Album should be mine! [face_devil]

9. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    hehehe

Are they He-Man underoos Russ?

Let see.....

Well I got some clothes, some neat black shoes to wear to work and some cold , hard cash, my Tori Amos cd and some neat earrings, a strong candle, the Willy Wonka movie and some nice body lotion called "Warm Vanilla Sugar".

Together Billy and I got Pirates of the Carribean dvd, Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit Game, a wireless optical mouse, a new video card( don't ask me what kind, I have no clue, ask Billy. All I know is it makes SWG look real pretty :) ), and some cheeses and sausages.

Did I miss anything Billy?

EDIT: Russ, what all games did you guys get for the GameCube?

10. AladdinSane

Mar 2, 2003
    OK, OK ..... She made me spill the beans and give the right answer .......

I (we really) got the whole gamecube setup, controllers, games, etc ....... Then I blew my bonus & Christmas money on a gameboy and more games. I also have the Beatles "Naked" CD, which is pretty good. We got pretty much all of the LOTR board games (Trivial, Risk, etc...) Some JR. games to play with the boy such as Jr. Clue & Dino Monopoly and oh YES - the BattleStar Galactica Series (which she made me look at for a month!) and the FireFly series plus a couple of other movies we would have wound up with anyway

Robby made a big haul too - too many to mention: Rescue hero firetruck, Legos, Hot Wheels stuff, clothes, Money (which he spent on a Rescue Hero E.R.V.), computer & gamecube games, action figures, Buzz Lightyear spaceship and train and figures, Leap Pad (quantum pad) with a bunch of books and REAL LIVE FISH - which he named Rainbow Eater Fish (at least that's his name today) and some sea monkeys.

And yes Shelbi - he (we) is spoiled and we don't know how to stop!

I'll let Amanda spill her beans - I don't remember how spoiled she is.

Merry Christmas
    cya

11. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    No way Russ, Bowie is my and Kenzi as for your warm body lotion, uhu well I am not going to say anything about that one!!! Oh and Russ it's just one e in my name!!! No Bowie for you!

12. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    What do you mean "you're not going to say anything"? Kenzi, I love that flavor, is it Bath and Body Works. Heck, my DAD likes it!

Russ, you're evil, j/k. I still only have 1 ghetto controller for my Gamecube and my PS2. I guess I could spend my $50 on a wavebird, but I'm really saving up for a paintball gun [face_devil].

Ed, I never knew you were into art! You'll have to show me some of your stuff some time. What brand are the sketch pads you got?

It looks like everybody had a safe and happy Christmas :D

13. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    We just got back with our haul....

I got the NEW Imperial Shuttle (Kenzi, I can't believe she showed it to you :( ), 2 of the Animated Clone Wars figures (at Target now), an APU from Revolutions, the 5 Hobbit set from Wal-Mart, Pirates, Italian Job, X2 and Alias Season 1, a Poker Set (chips and cards so we can set upa poker night so I can take Mike's money!) , Two Towers original and a gift card to go get the Extended version, new golf clubs, Simpson's Hit and Run for Gamecube and money. My wife spoiled me this year with lots of toys!!! She's the greatest!

Oh and Mike, Dena kinda looked liked this [face_devil] as she tolds us your poor story about Plano and your gifts! Glad everyone could keep that secret.

14. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Just got back from the folks' house in OKC. Not too shabby this year:

16' Extension ladder, 2 gallon air compressor, edger, leaf blower, Indiana Jones collection, Back to the Future collection, and the Alien Quadrilogy!

Oh, and some clothes or something.

Wife made out really well too, but Hailey's the most spoiled of us all. Being the first and only grandkid from either side helps :) Santa brought her a bike this year, so now I've got to keep her out of the street [face_shocked]

15. Shadoe42

Aug 30, 2001
    Shelbi,

I use Strathmore Sketch Pads.. for my small ones... 3.5x5 I also have some larger sketch pads but they don;t port around as easy. I use a plain old mechanical pencil for the drawing..and sometimes ink with Millenium calligraphy pens and I have some prismacolors as well.

I don;t pretend to be very good :)

16. AladdinSane

Mar 2, 2003
    Underroos = Smurfs - go figure.

OK, games - Pac World & vs, Star Wars - Clone Wars, Rogue Squadron III, Bounty Hunter, Sonic Collection (Robby's?), Mario Karts Double Dash. Some were gifts, some were purchased after the fact with Christmas money and because we have no will power. (We take donations by the way, and may start charging admission for use of our toys).

We went to Vintage Stock & picked up a Monsters Inc game for Robby and Mortal Kombat for me. (My thumb hurts now!)
    By the way - don't take your kid to Vintage Stock with all those figures around!

Got Frogger, Pac Man, Old Arcade Package (Dig Dug, Pole Position, Galaga, etc) in the $10.00 bin at Toys R Us and Star Wars Flight of the Falcon for the Game Boy - not in the $10.00 bin.

Robby got an old $10 Toy Story Game, Rescue Heroes Lava Landslide, Sonic Collection, and Harry Potter Sorcerer Stone games for the PC.

Amanda got the KOTOR, LOTR Two Towers for her Birthday and LOTR War of the Rings for Christmas. - PC Games -- And YES I fixed her computer so KOTOR will run.

That should be enough to keep us entertained during our 1.5 week vacation - Then what do we do?

rs

17. AladdinSane

Mar 2, 2003
    Dena, I fixed your name - now can I have it? :D

18. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Shelbi, yeah the lotion is from Bath and Body Works. My aunt that got it for me, always can find things like, be it lotion,clothes or jewelry.

Russ, sounds like some fun games. :)

Heath, Yup, she showed me and I didn't spill my guts. :)

Brent, let me know how all the extra goodies are on the Alien Quad. I keep hearing they are really sweet and seeing the ext. edition of Alien 3 is like watching an entirely different and better film. Which as I have said, they should have let Fincher alone and make the film he wanted.

Dena, whats your Bowie picture look like?

Mike, Yes, I knew about your goodies from Plano. :)

19. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    You are listening to a very happy girl. Today my parents took me out to spend my money (I decided to wait on the paintball gun). So, I got a grey Wavebird (Target had the best prices, but no platinum), a Game Boy Advanced (not the newest one, I'm cheap), the cable to hook it to my Gamecube, and, of course, Pacman Vs. Yes, the girl who didn't really know what Pacman was just spent over a hundred $$$ to get the dang thing. And low and behold, when I got it home and hooked it up, and somehow talked my parents into playing it, I find out that... THEY LIKE IT!!!

20. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    I think you'll want to shell out the extra $$ for the SP, Shelbi. The difference is literally night and day.

21. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    Too late, I'm sure they'll come out with something even better in a few years, I can wait. Besides, I'll probably only use it for Pacman. I have the gameboy player for my Gamecube anyway.

22. Shadoe42

Aug 30, 2001
    ahh..Shelbi enjoying a touch of the retro fad hehe.. actually I am in the market for game cube myself now after trouncing my brother in Mario Kart Double Dash on X-mas day heheh

Still want an X-box for D&D Heroes though

23. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    No Russ fixing my name still won't get you my ablum picture! I think you should give me the one in your office to go with it! Kenzi he has on a white and blue striped shirt with his hands behind his head and a nice big smile on his face. It's very nice. They made sure to find one of him when he wasn't going through his makeup stage. I love the movie Labrith, but they couldn't find an ablum with that pic on it.

24. banditajs

banditajs Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2002
    I'm happy everybody had a good Christmas.

Along with everything Russ already posted, I got a Mickey Mouse desk set finally, several Lego sets and all four LOTR puzzle tins. I also got the Farscape season 2. We'll probably go get Babylon season 4 next week.

25. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Does Babylon 5 season 4 come out next week?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.