Philly Outer Rim Sept 19th Get Together

Discussion in 'King of Prussia, PA' started by JediMom3, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMom3 Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey All.
    Open invitation to my house for a get together on Sept 19th around 7pm. Drinks, Pizza, munchies and great people, what more could you want! RSVP me via pm or email for directions! Looking forward to seeing you! :D
  2. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Count me in!

We'll be slightly late - I'm picking up Natasha when she's done work in town. :)
  3. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Hey all have fun on the 19th.

Just don't do nothing that I wouldn't do. :p
  4. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    J_Sat :p

I sent my RSVP already! :D
  5. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
  6. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    J-Sat - would you mind not interjecting all the time in our threads? Esppecially for a thread that is about a particular event and your post has nothing to do with that event. Thanks!

7. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Sorry Jenni for trying to have some contact with your group.

I mean, it was alright for you to assume that I was giving off suicidal posts in my thread.

Forgive me again, for trying to bring a somewhat fun attitude to some posts.
  8. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    J-Sat, No offense was meant. You of course may maintain contact with my group, but some of your posts are random responses and interjections and not appropriate to the thread. My post on your forum was in a thread about your concerns and I was offering support relevant to the thread. I think you must see the difference and boundary proposed. If you wish to start a social thread on our board, go ahead and do so. Thanks for understanding. :)
  9. Khemist_Karla Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll be there!

Just need directions. :D

Karla
  10. JediMom3 Jedi Master

star 1
    Great Karla
    Glad you are coming. I sent you a PM. :D

Hey folks,
    Jenni and I were talking and we think it would be fun to have show-and-tell on the 19th. So everyone bring a favorite SW item, a prop, a figure, doll, costume, etc... :cool:
  11. TenguJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Unfortunately due to my work schedual I can't make it, I work till 7 pm Fridays..

12. JediMom3 Jedi Master

star 1
    :_| Bummer. If you and Emmi can possibly make it after work that would be great.

*brings out bribery tactics*

We will give you both an after work foot massage and chocolate! [face_laugh]
  13. TenguJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    That sounds tempting but the drive is almost 2 hours for us.. sooo I'm afraid not this time.
  14. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey I wanna foot rub!!!! :eek:

Peferably by a cute guy in mandaloiran armor!!

A girl can dream you know!! [face_laugh]
  15. Rebel_Spook Force Ghost

star 4
    Wendy, how would you know if it was a cute guy or not if he's in Mandalorian armor? :D

Sounds like a lot of fun and I wish I could make it, but I'm even a little further than Rick and Em, so I hope to get those of you I haven't met yet another time in the (hopefully) near future.
  16. JediMom3 Jedi Master

star 1
    Mal
    I can offer my husband for the foot rub, he doesn't have Mandalorian armor. I could put a hockey mask on him. LOL! :D

Rebel Spook and all the rest in Lancaster/York
    I am really only about 1 hour away! :)
  17. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Trust me folks, that mask would come off at some point so he has to be cute!! ;)
  18. JediMom3 Jedi Master

star 1
    Hi All

I know everyone has heard the weather reports about the impending hurricane potentially coming to our area.
    I am still planning on Friday Night, if the weather does not cooperate we can reschedule.

Hopefully Isabel will not cause to many problems, if you all want to stay over that is fine with me. Just bring your PJs. I have blanket pillows etc... And I will make us a great breakfast. :D

If you need my phone # pm me.

19. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Andrea -
    Thanks for addressing this weather issue. Let's you and I keep a 'weather' eye and make a decision early on Friday. I'm sure folks don't want to drive in hurricane force winds with potential flooding, esp with the amount of rain we have had recently.

Everyone - please stay tuned to this board and your personal email on Friday for any changes to plans.

:)
  20. Skidder Jedi Knight

star 3
    Party tonight. Jimmy Buffett records - allot of Margaritas. You already have the perfect weather.
  21. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Hey All,
    Since the weather is cleared and the clouds are scudding across the nice blue sky - I'd say we're on for tonight.

See you there! :)
  22. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    We are on for tonight. I just had a call from Andrea and power is supposed to be restored between 2 and 4pm today. They have a generator though so no worries about that. See you all there! And don't forget to bring your favorite SW item to Show and Tell!

23. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey Andrea, both Brandon & I had a wonderful time last night.

Thank you so much for having us over. :D

Space Wheat!!!!!
  24. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I had a blast last night Andrea! Thanks so much for being a wonderful hostess. Your margarita's and Karla's fudge - needed that!! :)

Let us know a date for the FanFilm night! I'll start a thread!
  25. JediMom3 Jedi Master

star 1
    You guys are more than welcome. I loved having you all over. :D
    I had a great time. I'll get back to you on a date after my new work schedule comes out.
    I'll be sure to make it on a Sat so everyone can make it this time. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.