main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Phoenix Suit design

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by HowardFilms, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    This is from a guy in my community who speaks out against violent crime, patrols the town, and helps keep us all safe. He is a very worthy cause, and needs some artistic help. He originally asked on Myspace, but I find TFN to be a much better place, you guys are the best. This is what he said on Myspace.

"Hi, I am Phoenix, real life superhero, devoted to keeping teh streets safe and raise awareness of crime.

You can see my old costume on my myspace page, or my icon to the left. I am working on the Phoenix Suit 2.0 with a costuming company. It will basically be something like this:

http://p101.ezboard.com/falteregosfrm12.showMessage?topicID=91.topic

Except for red where there is blue, and my logo where there is the blue V-Shape on the front. Unfortunately, by bird on my old costume is pretty bland, and not much of a logo. I would like a logo that is simple, yet easily identifiable as mine.

I also would like, instead of that little Robin-esqu mask, something that colvers my face more. I wanted a generic cowl (aka batman's cowl w/out ears) but that seems a bit bland too. If anyone had an idea for a cowl that was a little more iconic to a Phoenix, that would be really helpful.

Sorry to ask, but I'm not very artistic. If you can help with the cowl or logo, please contact me. Thanks."

If you could help him, please do. He's a great guy. If you wanna just post your stuff here, I'll send it along to him. If you do, PM me a contact so the Phoenix can thank you, I'm sure he'll want to. Thanks guys, g/l.

2. Nidrail

Nidrail Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2005
    wow, sounds great--but art requests MUST be requested in the sticky thread at the top entitled 'the 'Open Call' Fan art request thread' if you'll fill out the little request form, I will add it to the list ASAP.

God bless!
    ~Nidrail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.