main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Photo Exchange Meet-up

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediJean, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    So when is the photo exchange session going to happen, and where, and what time?

Has everyone already gotten their pics developed?

Are we going to vote at the same time?

Are we going to watch AOTC again when we meet for this photo exchange session?

And DE, you wanted to exchange a Padme premiere poster for a Dooku premiere poster, right? Maybe when we meet for the photo exchange?

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    This Sunday, I may not be available but next week onwards can. If want really fast, this Monday?

My 3 films I have developed, some look good, some pretty bad. And I realized again my Royal Guard Costume look great in picture but terrible in RL. :(

JediJean, yup, yup I want to exchange the poster. So we will do the "transauction" during the get together okay? :D

3. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I'd prefer the sunday of 2nd June, because then my my "major" exams would be over, plus it's already the school holidays :D. Of course, other days can also be considered

I don't have alot of pics, but most of them are developed. Will bring whatever extra postcards I have too ;)

4. Winbros

Winbros Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002

I should be fine on Sun 2 Jun too. We can actually do the first FF meeting as well? What sayeth DD? ;p

5. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Is that fine, DD and JediClare?

How about the rest of us? Able to make it?

6. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    So far I'm OK for 2nd June, but it has to be in the afternoon onwards, 'cos I have a Revision Class to attend from 9.00am to 12noon.

Anyone else can make it on 2nd June??
    Lukedecop, Darth_Syn, JediClare, DD, Nod, etc....??

7. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Sure, just got my photos today. And all i can say is 'WOW'. We look great in our costumes. Around 1 plus 2 will be better for me.

8. Delight

Delight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Sun afternoon? Sounds good. Maybe we can go to Lido and watch the show again.

*runs and hides*

9. Red-X

Red-X Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2002
    Hi,
    I'm new to this board *waves*. Sorry to butt in. I was just wondering if you guys will be ever so kind as to post the pictures you guys took on the net? I didnt manage to attend the premier nor catch the preview (school's always in the way). But i managed to catch it later somehow.

Anyway, just a penny for my thoughts, i was just wondering if you guys ever thought of making a fanfilm? (or.. did you guys make one already..?) *shrugs* it's just a suggestion :)

10. lukedecop

Apr 25, 2002
    welcome to the board Red-X, its a gd idea but r we using humans to act or Hasbro's figures?

11. RisingAdela

RisingAdela Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2001
    Well June is fine with me

it's the hols

if i'm able to make it

i'm bringing along extra postcards.

a Padme and a Zam.

12. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Red-X, I'm doing a little picture story on the love & adventures of Padme Buddies and her 12" Darth Maul Boyfriend! :D

I've scan most of the pictures but since I did it on 3s, now have to cut them up. Since I have no FrontPage Program currently and my Website is reaching it's 50MB quote, I'll probably post some "Teaser" photos up at my Yahoo! Photo Album for now. ;)

Now how much will MS FrontPage 2002 cost under student rates. :p

13. Darth_Destructo

Darth_Destructo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    Those pictures are R(A)... you sure you can anyhow let people see? ;)

heh heh. ;)

[face_plain]

14. Winbros

Winbros Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002

Ummm.... FanFilms/FanFic are mostly Humans right??..

Anyways, we could do Return of D M....

Get DE as DM, n LukeDC n Nod can re-enact their fight scene..... get it all on film n wallah.... instant fanfic... :)

15. lukedecop

Apr 25, 2002
    Speaking of fight scene, the one with Nod, D.E and myself photos turn out pretty cool. Too bad didnt get the guy who can flip.

16. Darth_Destructo

Darth_Destructo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    Hey, I took those ( I want credit ) and I told that guy to slow down but he didn't... :p

17. Red-X

Red-X Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2002
    Hi,

Thanks Darth-Eagle for the "teaser" photos! They were great, especially the costumes :)

While using figurines is a great idea, but i was thinking along the lines of using humans (meaning you guys!) as actors. I mean, check out the costumes. It's quite impressive. You guys could deck out in the costumes :) Yah, like what Winbros suggested, we could develop a story which can incooperate 'DE as DM, n LukeDC n Nod's fight. (If you guys are thrilled enough to re-enact again :) )

p/s: Darth-eagle, looking forward to ur picture story :)

18. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I was haunted by visions of the flunk(?) SW local Fanfilm by the name of "Star Wok: The Pig Menace" . . . :eek:

No, lah! Actually I think we kinda lack the ideas on what story to do and the time to actually come together to film it. And we need someone to help do the CGs, sound, filming, editing, directing, location etc etc. Maybe if we plan it slowly, we CAN do it. ;)

Anyhow, I heard someone is trying to do a little short SW local FanFilm. They are trying out their CG capability now.

19. Delight

Mar 25, 2001
    Ah shuite! tell me more about the Star Woks: the Pig Menace! It sounds... terrifying.

[face_shocked]

:D

20. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    HAha, DE, is it available for download on the net? I would very much like to watch it. :D

Btw, what time is the planned meeting time on 2nd June? On that day have England VS Sweden.. cannot miss! :(

21. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I first heard about it from thisnewspaper clip in The New Paper. Then met some of the actors and actress at the YHS/Pepsi-The Hereen Costume Contest and the last time I met the "Yoga" (a Mr. David Lee), he said they had some trouble with the sound recording and that was somewhere in Nov-Dec 1999 (when PS's Taco Bell was launched). E-mailed the company that so called did the audition but no reply.

So technically, (since hardly no one else remembered or had heard about it), it's a flunk. :(

22. Delight

Mar 25, 2001
    Aiyoh. Like that huh.

*drums fingers*

[face_plain] :) :D

23. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    But I think it'd still be interesting to watch... :)

24. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    OK, I suggest that we meet up on 2nd June, Sunday, in the afternoon, say about 1.00pm.
    The place has yet to be confirmed, but it will probably be somewhere in town.

So far, the list of people who can make it on Sunday afternoon (2 June) includes:

JediJean
    Darth_Eagle
    Jazz
    Winbros
    Lukedecop
    Delight
    RisingAdela

Is this correct?
    Has anyone not responded yet?
    You know who you are, so please add your name to the list if you can make it on that day too.

We'll meet to exchange photos, to munch, to chit-chat, to vote (if JediClare is ready), and perhaps to watch AOTC for the Xth time (subject to ticket availability, of course) :)

Please let me know if you are coming, so that I'll have some idea of how many people to expect on that day.

25. NodNarbOen

NodNarbOen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Ai... I can't make it on Sunday afternoon... :( Guess you guys gotta go ahead without me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.