Photo Exchange Meet-up

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by JediJean, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukedecop Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ya i guess see the majority. 2.30 will be fine for me to watch the show. Thanks :)
  2. JediGenX Jedi Master

star 1
    Nah, me can't go cuz me still exam till 5th of June
  3. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, it looks like the majority has spoken, so here's the plan for 2 Jun.

Personally, I also agree that we should have more time, and since we have all watched the movie at least ONCE already, I'm gonna take the "wait and see" approach for the movie.

The priority will be photos, postcards, makan, chit-chat & voting. AND THEN... if anyone is still interested after we are done with all those things, we can still go watch the movie again. So the movie would be more of an "optional" thing.

So once again, here are the details for the Photo Exchange Meet-up.....

Date: 2 June 2002, Sunday
    Time: 1.00pm
    Place: Plaza Singapura, Food Junction
    (look out for the table with the Star Wars postcards)

Activities:
    1) Photo Exchange
    2) Postcard Exchange
    3) Makan
    4) Chit-chat
    5) Voting
    6) Watching AOTC again! (Optional)

;) If you have a Star Wars T-shirt, it would be great if we could all wear one! ;)

:) ANYONE and EVERYONE is welcome to join us on that day!!! :)

...especially if you have never joined us in any of the activities before, we'd love to finally meet you in person! :D
  4. Delight Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow! Happy meeting up, everyone! I can't join you... :( :_| If anyone saw me in any of your photos (midnight 16 may), let me know, okay? *pretty please*?

Wow, still wowing over the Germany/Saudi game....
  5. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    2 more hours and I'm trying to get ready.

Bring
    -Postcards
    -Photos
    -Charity Premiere Poster (to exchange)
    -Goodies
    -Camera
    -Myself

I'll be wearing a Black Anakin-Vader T-Shirt over a Black long sleeves T-Shirt. Draging along a heavy bag too! ;)
  6. Darth_Destructo Jedi Master

star 4
    I have an MC for today... [face_plain]
  7. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    I will be wearing a stormtrooper T-shirt, Adela will be wearing the khaki (?) (aka the snot-coloured one :p [face_laugh]) Anakin/Vader T-shirt. :)
  8. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    I know this is a bit late, but anyone needs any of the TODAY countdown posters? I have some extras...
  9. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  10. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I gotta say the photo exchange was quite fun..I ordered lots and lots of photos :D. So at least that objective was met.

But I think we ended up talking so much that we didn't watch AOTC and more importantly didn't vote for rep. Glad to see Vader and Leia again ;), and also Bobafett for the first time. Was a pleasure to finally meet solidnono, and not forgetting all the people I've known longer (u should know yourselves ;) )

Looking forward to our photo exchange sequel [face_laugh]
  11. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Voting...send me PMs? It's more convenient for everyone. :) The two candidates are NodNarbOen and JediGenX.

:)

Those who wanted photos from what I have...do you want it in 3R or 4R?
  12. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I will like mine (Fatimah) at 4R please. :)

As for those who ordered from me, I'll verify the order amd size again tomorrow before I sent them out to be developed (should be ready by Wed). ;)

Hmm, Solidnono, you left earlier that I didn't notice it. :p Wish could talk more with you like was with the rest. ;)
  13. solidnono Jedi Knight

star 1
    Juz made it home....sorry for leaving earlier as i got some stuff to handle last minute. i actually wanted to go hourstor after everything but ive to get home fast and then leave for another destination. i apolygise again hehe. so eventually, i settle some stuffs and got myself the the visual dictionary that ive been eyeing since i saw it at PS todae...hehe,

JAZZYJAZ! thx for making me feel so welcome to the group, i did feel awkward but its arite maybe if i contribute more then i wont feel out of place anymore.also thx for the postcards u gave me!
    THE I FORGOT UR NAME COUPLE!thx to u too for welcoming me to the group, sorry for forgetting ur names, everything happen so fast so im still abit bewildered.
    AND TO ALL THE PPL WHO WERE THERE TODAE-THX! IVE ENJOYED MYSELF HOPE TO SEE UR ON 8th JUNE AT TAKA!
  14. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    JediClare - 4R pls..and glossy if it's not too much trouble :D

I have no objection against PM votes in, so if everyone's fine with it then ok :)
  15. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh yes, and whether you want it glossy or matt. :p :)
  16. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
    If it's not too much trouble, I'd prefer to have all my pics printed in 4R/Matt please.
    Thanks!! :)

The people who have ordered from me, how would you like me to print your pics for you?

Jazz - 4R/Glossy, right?
    Lukedecop - ??
    DE - ??
    Shawn/Chakster - ??
  17. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Aiyah! Mine all 4R Glossy if you all don't mine. ;) All my other photos are in 4R Glossy also (and it cost less? :D )
  18. B0baFett Jedi Padawan

I would like mine like the rest odered, in 4R/ Glossy, please.

Thank you for your trouble
  19. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Yup, 4R Glossy for all pic's I ordered..

Those ppl who ordered from me, pls tell me how u'd like them ;)
  20. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    4R/matt for me please, thanks. :)
  21. NodNarbOen Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sorry pple that I didn't go for the meeting... how was it?? :D Did u guys enjoy yourself??
  22. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Nod - It went quite well..quite alot of ppl showed up. You should have come! ;). We haven't voted yet so you didn't miss out on the most important thing. The next time we meet again, I'll bring my photos for u to see if u want any :)
  23. Delight Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow, the meet-up sounded like fun. Sorry I couldn't make it :( (again! *mumbledarthreallifemumble*). But there's always the next time!

:D
  24. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Next non-official one is June 8th, ~5.30pm to 8.30pm. I'll pass to who ever ordered photos from me around this time too. ;)
  25. JediGenX Jedi Master

star 1
    DE - may I know about this meet up tomrrow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.