main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Photo reference request: Corellian Corvette

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by RocketGirl, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocketGirl

RocketGirl Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    I am modeling a Corellian corvette (blockade runner) in 3D, and I desperately need some photo reference. I downloaded a model from SciFi3D to look at, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to read the format, so I'm making a request.

The part I need is really hard to see, and none of the images on Google show it very well.

I need to see how the middle set of engines are connected to the rest of the hull.

You know how a Corellian corvette's engines look or you wouldn't be here, I'm sure. Four on top, four on the bottom, and three in between. It's those three in between I'm having a hard time with.

Been through my DVDs taking screenies many times and it's really never visible. All the blue prints I've found don't bother showing a cut-away view of them. I barely even know what the secondary housing (the square part that the round exhaust part attaches to) looks like. Granted, this could make it easier to model, since if it's so hard to see in the movies then probably nobody will notice in my fan film, but still...

So, any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

2. TrowaGP02a

TrowaGP02a Jedi Master star 4

Dec 24, 2004
    [image=http://www.sans-pareil.net/tantiveiv09.jpg]

Legos ;)

That's all I've got for now. I did an AltaVista image search, nothing to different.

3. RocketGirl

RocketGirl Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, see, even in that picture, the bit I'm loking for is pretty well concealed.

Fortunately, I took the model I DL'ed home (my internet access is a wireless card on my laptop; don't have it on my desktop machine at home, where I do my art) and it does work, so that's cool. The piece I need to model is fairly simple, actually, but I couldn't be sure until I saw it. But thanks. :)

4. Scott_M

Scott_M Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2000
    Would a picture of the Action Fleet toy help?

5. pahket

pahket Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 6, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.