main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Photo Schedule Available

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Dancin, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Dancin

Dancin Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2016
  2. Dancin

Dancin Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2016
    That's 7.5mins per batch how many photos in each batch?

3. KendallByrd

KendallByrd Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2016
    When booked it SAID 50 per batch.......I hope thats not right.

4. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    7.5 minutes per batch is just 9 seconds per photo, there's no way that's right. I get that you can't stop and have a chat with the guests in these but people are going to say hello at least!

KendallByrd likes this.
  5. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Once things get rolling 9 seconds are more than enough. But actually it will be less, because before batch 1-8 there will be unknown number of "those that require special access" and unknown number of "attendees with priority access". And "those that require special access" aka those with medical badge are gonna take longer than 9 seconds, though of cause it does mean less people in the batches.

With proper helpers to get people moving in an orderly fashion, your photo is taken before the previous fan is more than a few steps away and the next fan is waiting just outside the frame of the picture.

6. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    Excellent, Well worth £145.....

....Said no fan ever.

I'll pass.

KendallByrd and Darth Formidious like this.
  7. Darth Formidious

Darth Formidious Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2015

It is incredibly expensive, Leia is much better priced, teetering on whether to go for her... :D

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  8. Mr_Mundi

May 24, 2002
    Actually, it seems quite a lot have said just that.;)

I am glad I have a photo with Mark from CV.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  9. Taggle

Taggle Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2016
    Yep, kind of makes my 15 minute chat with Dave Prowse at last years London Film and Comic Con priceless by comparison. In other words it didn't cost me anything. I know the long 'history' between him and Lucas Film is somewhat barbed so maybe that's why we don't see him at SWC but whatever, that he happily chatted with me for that length of time (sure, it was a quiet period but he didn't have to) speaks volumes in comparison about him versus the others I guess..

Darth Formidious likes this.
  10. Mr_Mundi

May 24, 2002
    Actually I believe someone said, that it came as a surprise to Mark as well, that he is that expensive.

Some Companys/people will blame the actors, when it is really them self setting the price.
    Mark (or his agent) may have dictated a minimum price, and the company may have raised that price considerably.
    I am not saying this is what happend, I am just saying it could be.
    And besides at Celebration Europe II in Essen they had to add VAT (on top of normal US prices) to all prices by local law. This may be the case again.

11. Merga Duskseeker

Merga Duskseeker Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2016
    Likely Mark is paid a flat fee plus his flights, hotel etc. It's then up to the organiser to recoup the cost back. Some people get a cut of the individual charge but who knows in this case?

12. KendallByrd

KendallByrd Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2016
    Cluster ****. That is all.

13. Jedi Older Code

Jedi Older Code Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2014
    How much has Mark been charging for autographs?

14. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    Mark's autograph was £135.

15. Luke4soph

Luke4soph Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2016
    Yh £135 and he would only sign his autograph thats it, no luke skywalker afterwards, no may force be with you. And for £135 i thought he would do. Not sure if seen a couple people with abit more than his signature but when it come to me and a few around me he did no such thing

16. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Yeah my friend got his autograph on Saturday and said the same, no quotes just Best Wishes (or something like that) and his signature. He wasn't sure but thought it was because they were trying to get through as many people as possible and they were behind schedule.

To be honest I think Mark Hamill's decision to give free autographed pictures to anyone who asked a question at his panel spoke volumes about what he thought of the prices being charged.

CaptainRegor likes this.