main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Photo Sharing

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Jade-Walker, May 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Yeah, but it also depends on the person holding it, too. I know my camera will blur, so I hold it very still when taking my pictures. However, when other people use it they're not so steady with it.

2. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Don: I finished the catsuit in one day--about 1-1/2 weeks prior to the Con. Then I did the holster and belt the next week.

3. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Em has a really good film camera...but everyone in my family is really going with the digital stuff!

If that's the case than the alternative is to get a scanner. You can get a good HP scanner for $100. Just use the film camera, have the pics developed, then scan them in at a good resolution and VOILA!!!

4. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Or you can opt for the CD when your pics are developed. ;)

5. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    No trading? Really? Like I'll trade you my copy of Shatterpoint for your copy of Dark Empire. That seams alittle odd.

6. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Or you can opt for the CD when your pics are developed.
    I usually do, but the last 2 rolls of film I got developed the photo CD was garbage: Wal Mart's pictures look great...but FUJIFILM cds are junk (Kodak all the way!) ANd NEVER get 1 hour photo developing...no matter the special price they offer.

Fortunatly, we have a couple really good scanners...it's just annoying to scan each picture 9do a few touchups) and then save each one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.