main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Photos from The Line

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Old-Jedi, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
  2. Firehawk-Jeff

Firehawk-Jeff Jedi Master star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    I might try to swing by on thursday afternoon. I have to get som lowering springs put on my car so I'll be in the area.

Who's gonna be there? If you see a Red Firehawk Trans Am roll through give me a shout. :D

3. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    [image=http://home.swbell.net/tkalonzo/line_12.jpg]

D'oh...I forgot my taxes

4. Old-Jedi

Nov 25, 2000
    [image=http://home.swbell.net/tkalonzo/line_02.jpg]

This shiatsu massage is incredible. You have the touch Mr. Clonetrooper. I'll give you my ch'por snippet for another 5 minutes.

5. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    LOL That was funny

[image=http://home.swbell.net/tkalonzo/line_03.jpg]

Kevin Smith's cast for his new film Movierats

6. Old-Jedi

Nov 25, 2000
    [image=http://home.swbell.net/tkalonzo/line_10.jpg]

...no really I'm not kidding! It was the most wonderful, sensual, back massage I've ever had.

7. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    [image=http://home.swbell.net/tkalonzo/line_04.jpg]

Ok, You can stay and line up but that Gungan has to go!!!

8. super_hyper_melanie

super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    nice pics...gosh i don't know if anyone knows how much I want to be up there in line...blasted high school...oh well there's only 5 more weeks till i'm free of it forever so i guess i'll deal with it and just do this kind of waiting thing for episode 3 but i really wish i could be up there...hmmm maybe i'll check with my buddy brandee and see if she's doing anything this weekend and if she's not maybe we'll find a way out there and come and stand in line a while.

9. C-3P0

C-3P0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2001
    Are you guys going to be waiting while the May 12 charity premiere is going on?

It might be kind've a bummer. Seeing hundreds of people bypass you to see AOTC in digital glory.

Also, the afterparty is supposed to be in a big tent right outside the theater. They're going to decorate it like the Coruscant nightclub from the film.

I'll wave when I pass you guys by. :D

10. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    No problem, C-3! I'm sure you'll enjoy the charity screening immensely. From everything we've heard and the massive spoilers that've been leaked, this movie should be very entertaining.

And conversely, I'm sure we'll be amply entertained by observing the afterparty attendees' social faux pas from a critical distance ;)

11. Old-Jedi

Nov 25, 2000
    I for one will wave right back at you since it's not a problem for us really. If we wanted to watch the movie at that charity screening some of us could have tossed in a few hundred dollars and caught it, but we want to see it when the rest of the die-hard fans see it. The same die-hard fans who have endured the weather, gawkers, hard conditions etc, like us. Not to say we wouldn't take a free pass mind you ;) ,but I'd rather catch it with my friends, my brothers and sisters in arms. I hope you guys have a great time, but I have no doubt we're going to have a super time. If you get bored come on by The Line, and say hello.

12. C-3P0

C-3P0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2001
    I'll make it a point to stop by and speak with you guys.

:D

Personally, I would find it hard to sit that close to the after party.

I'll try to contain my enthusiasm, but I don't think I'll be successful.

See ya on the 12th.

13. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
    Sounds like you're already pretty hyped to see it, C-3 :D

I foresee we could raise a great amount of funds by selling sedatives after the charity screening...this movie is not for the faint of heart ;)

Definitely stop by the line when you get the chance!

14. krwade3

krwade3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    LET ME JUST SAY THAT I DONT APPRECIATE THE CLONE TROOPER....... LOOK IF WE CANT EVEN ABIDE BY OUR OWN RULES WHY DO WE HAVE THEM. AND TO ANSWER THE QUESTION BEFORE IT IS ASKED NO I HAVENT SEEN A PICTURE OF THE CLONE TROOPER TIL NOW...!!!!! GUYS I WOULD APPRECIATE IF WE WOULD THINK BEFORE WE ACT..... MAN U MAKE IT HARD TO STAY IN THE DARK WHEN EVERYBODY KEEPS TURNING ON THE LIGHTS...........

15. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    TF.N's rules regarding spoilers states that any item/photo that has been displayed publicly on StarWars.Com is no longer considered a "spoiler". Since pictures of Clonetroopers have appeared all over the official site, having another picture of a Clonetrooper here is not considered a spoiler or in violation of these boards.

That being said, I'm still sorry you got spoiled. But if you want to go completely spoiler free, you better just avoid the internet altogether.

16. krwade3

Dec 4, 2000
    Been on the net all this time without seeing it. And Im not talking about TFN Im talking About DFWFF. See the rule Made years ago before your time was no spoiler information of any kind. That means if I dont know about it Dont tell it or show it. That is the CDD/DFWFF Echo Base Rules...

17. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    hey kenley, there are clone troopers in the movie.

18. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
    Kenley, imo you're fooling yourself if you think that was a spoiler worth complaining about...honestly, if you've seen any of the trailers it's a non-issue...did everyone not see the trailers in 99 and then not have any info or discuss anything about Darth Maul?

Just beware--I suggest you not look at any Wal-Mart or Toys R'Us ads, or read any articles or watch any TV interviews talking about ATTACK OF THE CLONES at all.

Many of 'em are posting big spoilers just by reason of being ignorant about the saga and ramifications of the the "casual fan" can discuss...

19. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    ...and i hear that Anakin is in it, shhhhhh.

20. krwade3

Dec 4, 2000
    Forget you Stone..... :) Brian I havent seen the Ads or the interviews, and that is how I wish to keep it. No Granted I may be taking that a bit Extreme, But one thing is for sure I plan to keep it that way for as long as I can. See it started as me being away in Cali that I wasnt around it(actually I was but I ignored it as you said)But now back around my friends and what not, the closer we come to DDay the Harder it is. I dont recall it being this hard last time. But I did Allow myself the pleasure of the trailers. And this time I have not. I havent seen ONE TRAILER not one Interview or comerical. if I hear Star Wars I Duck and Run as if it was a drive-bye <---- :D (get it Drive Bye.. That was bad or me) Ill say this I will lighten up a lil if you guys take into consideration the information that you may be giving and the ramifications it may have. Because to be honest you guys have just been saying what you hear and showing what you have seen....

Or in Kevins Case TRYING to Show what you have bought.......!!

21. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
    With all the excitement building about this film, don't be surprised if we continue to find it difficult to honor/respect your isolationist policy ;)

You sure you're going to Celebration II?

Warning--with all the film details that will casually be passed around there, your head might just explode :eek:

22. krwade3

Dec 4, 2000
    Ive thought about that and I have come up with a solution. See I will be the Blind Star Wars Fan. Im going to get some sunglasses and Paint them black on the inside and have the Star walk me around. And when they want something I wil defend them with my Stick and tell them to guide me to where it is they want to go. OK so it isnt without Flaws, But anything worth doing is worth overdoing, or not doing at all.

AND IM NOT AN ISOLATIONIST..... YOU TAKE THAT BACK..... :D

RED 5 OUT

HAVENT SAID THAT IN A WHILE

BTW Guys and Gals if you havent gotten your Tics yet for C2 look at www.expedia.com they have a really good deal if you are flexable.

23. Mithrandir

Mithrandir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 1999
    For my friend KRWADE who bitched and bitched about starting an early lineup and still hasn't shown up! :)

[image=http://www.dfwfanforce.net/tn_beacon54-clonetr.jpg]

24. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    *CAUTION SPOILER*

Obi wan is gonna die! :eek:

;)

see ya'll at the line tomorrow! :)

25. ShafttheJedi

ShafttheJedi Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2002
    Next time I'm in Dallas..gotta stop by and say what's up to the Hardcore liners...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.