main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Photos from The Line

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Old-Jedi, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    now bub, you know dang well that i'm totally "spoiler free thru episode 3" as well, but c'mon, i dont mind seeing commercials, or toys, or knowing character names. as long as it all happens out of context they dont really mean anything to me, until i see the movie and it all comes together. no plot details, no story, no context, and your fine.

now reading the back of the "anakin final duel" action figure was amost as bad as reading the TPM "quigon's funeral" soundtrack track listing, but i'll have to cope.

and to this day i'm still really pissed about that soundtrack track listing thing. damn you lucas/j.williams.

2. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Dude, you said bub. ;)

3. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    Any more pics of the line?

4. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Drew and Joe from Mix102.9 took some pics this morning...we'll link 'em after they post 'em :)

5. krwade3

krwade3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    Been there, But no one else was... Not realy a line if it starts at 6pm and ends before the days end. That more like a part time picket line. And Had we went with my PLAN there would be someone out there as we speak. But nooooooooooooo

Looks to me that nothing has changed and the line will start after we get back like U Guys Said. Far be it for me to say I told you so. Thats tooooo Childish anyway and beneath me. But I told you So....

Red 5 Out

6. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
    Nah, the spoiler freaks just heard you were no your way. They decided to vamoose ;)

7. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    The man wanted us to line up immediately after the meeting and he just now decides to show up. There is no line if no one shows.

"If a fanboy snores in the middle of the night, and no one is around...is he really in line?" :D

:cool:

8. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
  9. krwade3

Dec 4, 2000
    THX_jedi Im sorry to inform you but you have me mistaken for the only other black guy in the group since I wasnt at the meeting this past saturday. Think before you speak or in this case type. I wanted to start the line like before a month in Advance and even had someone willing to commit their time for the next month to the cause, but that was shot down on the 9th of March and I havent said a word about it since then.... If I dont make it out there it is not without a good reason. [face_plain]

Branson who is that with you in the last picture?? ?[face_plain]

10. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    My name is Brandon. ;)

And you remember who that is. My little brother who isn't so little anymore. And he's more than willing to have a Teras Kasi rematch with you. ;)

11. krwade3

Dec 4, 2000
    Sorry for the misspelling didnt read over the post before I submitted it...

Man he has grown and thats who I though it was but I was shocked when I saw the picture....... :eek:

12. Old-Jedi

Nov 25, 2000
    KRWade I don't want to step on "Branson's" post, but I think that THX is referring to the gathering after the last meeting you attended with your uncle. So in effect he is right regarding his post about you.

I don't think there is anyone who would mistake you for someone else. When you boil it all down it's all attitude and bad spelling :D

BTW if you don't make it out there it's for your own personal reasons, but definitely not because you haven't been invited or welcomed. Bottom line you lose out on the fun, and we'll miss your interesting company.

13. krwade3

Dec 4, 2000
    No I doubt that is what he was talking about, because it was never discussed then either.

"BTW if you don't make it out there it's for your own personal reasons"

Exactly, but that doesnt keep people from commenting... :eek:

Not the best of times for me at the momment. And Mike Do me a favor and give my banner to either Kevin or Tim since I most likely wont see you out there.

Red 5 out

14. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Ok, as soon as the one i ordered on Ebay comes in, i'll give it straight to Tim... ;)

Seriously, it's in my car now and I will pass it to Tim tonight. I haven't seen Kevin out there since day one.... something about a young Padawan on the way. When are you coming out to the line? Or are you scare now because of all the spoilers?

By the way, Anakin turns into Darth Vader... just a little EP3 spoiler for ya. :)

15. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    krwade3, I know exactly what I'm talking about. This is an example of why we were hesitant to line up early. We knew only the same "core" members would be there this early. There has been no sign of those people who pushed to line up now. No big deal....we're having fun. But after a few days straight, several of us decided to take a break for half the day. :D

:cool:

16. scudknight

scudknight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2000
    "Teras Kasi match"

MMWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

more like "Super Smash Bros"

17. Darth_Snoogans

Darth_Snoogans Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2002
    Don't pull out the Teras Kasi....I got mad Jedi skillz when it comes to Teras Kasi.

18. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
    What about a Jedi Power Battles competition, see if anyone can beat the game with Plo Koon one-handed :eek:

19. Darth_Snoogans

Darth_Snoogans Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2002
    That's just wrong, man. :) Plo Koon is just BAD!!! However...I use Obi Wan...and I must say...I am quite the bad ass. :)

20. Old-Jedi

Nov 25, 2000
  21. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    [image=http://home.swbell.net/tkalonzo/day5_01.jpg]

What, My Jar Jar is gone...What I want is a hard target search of every comic book store, Wendy's, and toy store in a 4 mile radius.

22. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    Jedi Power Battles!
    How dare you bring up those horrible, repressed memories.

One time the wife fell asleep and I played that whole loser game through (no super saber or anything). Talk about a numb butt.

P.s. The programmers should die for making Plo Koon such a loser.

23. krwade3

Dec 4, 2000
    I must Admit I cant recall where My teras Kasi is, But Im sure your brother and anyone else will to lose to the Grand Master. It is Fate it is my...

DESTINY......
    Red5 Out

24. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
  25. Old-Jedi

Nov 25, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.